""
options

Post by Deleted on May 11, 2018 15:31:56 GMT -5

I guess it finally dawned on me you're gone
Well maybe I can make it on my own
I don't stay up wonderin' if you'll call
And some nights I don't dream of you at all

Outfit @katya
It wasn't easy, and she knew that nothing would change how she felt, nothing would make her feel any better, it just wasn't possible, and even if she wanted it to be, she couldn't hide the fact that she felt like the pieces of her heart were so small they could pass through the eye of a needle. She had done this to herself, she had broken her own heart, she had done this and nothing would stop the pain in her chest. The Scotch before her was doing nothing to dull the ache, and the vodka and tequila hadn't helped in previous nights. 

She sat at the bar, her face in her hands. She had lied, she had pushed and she had ruined it all. She couldn't hide who she was any more, she couldn't pretend that it was that easy any more. She couldn't keep lying to herself this way and she knew it. Moving in with her sister sounded like a good idea, but she knew Peter. She knew how the man was, and she knew how he was going to be towards her, so she stayed on her own. Xiomara kept paying for the flat so she would keep living there. Maybe she needed to smudge the place, or maybe she just needed to finish this bottle and sleep it off. She was debating when someone's voice pulled her attention. Looking up she pushed her long hair away from her face and quirked and eyebrow. "Yeah?" 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 11, 2018 16:03:44 GMT -5

And that's alright, I found a martyr in my bed tonight
She stops my bones from wondering just who I am
The veela was out again... At least tonight was a Friday night. Katya was always looking for fun--for a good time. She had traveled the world for so long the people she knew here in the UK she hardly really knew anymore. She knew them in letters. She knew them for floo calls--but she didn't know them really. They did not really know her either. The woman wanted to live. She wanted to make experiences and memories-- There was always something more to seek... Most of the time these days, Katya found her rushes on the dance floor. The veela had always loved how her dancing could draw people in, but of late that had really gotten her going.

Tonight, she was having fun-- she and her TA had come to Labyrinth to blow off some steam. Who knows where the other woman was now... She had left Katya on the dance floor to go get a drink. OH! There she was-- Maybe? Katya saw a brunette head that from behind looked just like Jocelyn. But if it was Joc, the younger witch had definitely gotten down on her spirits or maybe was just exhausted. Not at all ready to call it a night, Katya hoped the bartender would have some energy draughts to dump into whatever Joc was drinking. Making her way through the crowd, she flung herself at the woman and cried: "You abandoned me!!!" A bright grin and a warm laugh promised that Katya was not actually upset about being left alone. She could dance by herself just fine.

But the woman Katya had set down next to and was now leaning quite close towards and unintentionally but very clearly flaunting her cleavage to was a stranger. A gorgeous one... Katya shifted from a grin to a dazzling smile, enhanced by her veela charms. She intended to use her genetic magic to turn this beauty's night around. Kat just couldn't accept anyone moping about--not if she could do something about it. "Oh, Merlin's beard, I'm so sorry--" she crooned, placing her hand on the other woman's arm. A giggle was interjected in her speech before she explained: "I thought you were my friend... But we should totally be friends anyway. I'm Katya--and you are just too beautiful to be looking so down." She bit her lip a little bit as she continued--her eyes darting from the lips to the eyes of the stranger: "I want to see what you look like when you smile...So, we should dance. It'll make you feel better." The bubbly blonde did not miss a beat--shifting from her apology to flirtation with an effortless smoothness. Katya had always been comfortable talking to anyone--and being a professor just made her all the more extroverted. No one was really a stranger to her. They were just someone she didn't know yet.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 11, 2018 17:56:08 GMT -5

Malissa wipe at her face with her hands and she turned her head again to look fully at the stranger, her long hair touching the bar top. She had thought about asking her sister to find her a marriage but she knew that it would not go well. It just wasn’t something that she should do in her current stat and as the gorgeous woman sat down beside her, Malissa was reminded once again of just how gay she was. She wanted to whine and hide her face and make her disappear. She looked like shit. She had cried off all of her make up, or rubbed it away as she dabbed at her face. Her phone vibrated in her pocket and she ignored it, it was probably only Laura from up the hall checking in on her.

She offered the blonde a smile and thought for a moment that her hair was prettier than Harlow’s that she was prettier than Harlow, and her heart ached for a moment before Malissa furrowed her brows. She finished her drink and waved for another before turning and giving the woman a full view of her sad face. Malissa.” She watched the woman and flushed a little at being called beautiful and ducked her head. She wasn’t pretty. She was a mess, she was a monster, a squib, she was… nothing. Her phone went off again and she pulled it out, and turned it off before putting it away.

”Not really in much of a smiling mood, love. But, you can try, I suppose.” She didn’t dance that well and she knew that she would be making a fool of herself, but that didn’t matter she supposed. ”As long as you don’t laugh at me.” She said with a small smirk and pulled off her jacket to hold her seat.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 11, 2018 23:07:09 GMT -5

The MacFusty had never been one for makeup. She never wore glamours or products...the very rare charming of her lips a dark or vibrant shade was the extent that Katya went to. Her natural veela beauty was more than enough. She did not need cosmetics. As such, the woman fairly strongly favored natural beauty in other women. She found the stranger absolutely lovely sans makeup...and liked that the fact that she was au natural. The only thing she was bothered by were the few tell tale signs that the woman had been crying. Katya never liked seeing someone cry. She was too soft hearted for that. She wanted to fix everything.

Immediately, upon noticing the hints of formerly fallen tears, Kat decided to make sure that the woman she now knew as Malissa had a wonderful night. The veela would charm the pretty stranger and give her an escape from whatever was troubling her. There were no shortage of nights that Kat went looking for her own escape...now she could be one for someone else. It was utterly adorable the way Mal (Kat had already taken to calling the woman that, despite only just meeting her--everyone's name got shortened in her head) ducked her head when Katya flirted. The signs all pointed to the stranger being at least bisexual. This was a very good thing...because part of making sure that Mal had a wonderful night would be getting the beauty to scream her name later.

At the short display of a cellular phone, Katya made the assumption that Mal was of muggle heritage--and perhaps out hiding from a partner after a fight. That did not discourage the veela. She would give the beauty the break from reality she needed--and hopefully in the morning, a wonderful night with a beautiful veela would be enough to give Mal the strength to make some changes, if she needed to to be able to find happiness. Katya wasn't going to judge either way. She had made plenty of mistakes over her life.

"I'm pretty good at turning frowns upside down--so you'll just have to trust me," Katya countering, tacking on a wink to amp up the flirtation. If Mal was going to react so adorably--blushing and such--Katya was definitely going to flirt. She loved to see the reactions she could draw out.

"Now I can't promise that," she teased, bumping her hip against Malissa's, before slipping her hand into the other woman's. Katya guided the pair out onto the dance floor--deep into the crowd. As she began to move to the music, those around them seemed to step back and though the others kept dancing, all eyes were on Katya. The veela was letting her allure flow strongly. Magic radiated off her, drawing in the hearts and minds of all that saw her move so seductively to the music.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 30, 2018 19:17:36 GMT -5

She wasn’t really in a partying kind of mood. She wanted to drink until the pain was numb, go home and sleep it off before waking up and crying herself to sleep again. It was her cycle and it would last a while at least until Xiomara came over with hang over cures and lots of cuddles. It was harder for her to do that now that Xio had the triplets and it hurt to know that the one person she could count on for this couldn’t be around. She needed the time with her sister, but she was Lady Crabbe now and Malissa couldn’t rely on her younger twin to do things for her like this. It was why she was in the bar, to forget. To not think about this all.

She didn’t want to do anything but drink but it seemed the woman, Katya, was intent on making her feel better, it wasn’t a bad thing, but she wasn’t looking for a rebound. She needed to fix herself and stop herself from fucking up like that again. She had to stop this cycle that she was in. She just wanted to be happy and in her search all she was doing was hurting herself even more. She downed a shot that was placed before her and then smiled softly, shaking her head. ”Oh, I will, will i?”

She didn’t argue with the blonde pulled her out on the floor after taking her hand. She didn’t fight the smirk that formed on her face, nor the way she danced to the music. She needed to let go, and suddenly out on the dance floor it didn’t seem too hand. She pulled the blonde towards her as they danced, grinding against her, dark hair flying around her, her hips showing her history in belly dancing as she lost herself fully to the music and the blonde before her.