Sister to Sister | Vic

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 15, 2018 23:10:55 GMT -5

Hey Vic,

Weekly I'm-alive-don't-worry letter sending. Swamped in essays and assignments right now, Transfiguration is being an absolute nightmare. Can't wait to never take this class again, once I get through OWLs. But everything else is going all right, I suppose. Divination is still really fun, believe it or not, and we did some really cool palm reading stuff this week. I'll have to try it out on you, next time I see you. Tell you about some future lover, maybe make something up about eloping while Dad's still in the room to give him a bit of a scare.

Quidditch is going great, as per usual. Ravenclaw lost their match against Slytherin, in case you were curious, but it was a little bonkers. Slytherin only won because their Seeker caught the Snitch, so it's safe to say Ravenclaw's Keeper is spot on. Only forty point difference--kinda nuts. Practice has been pretty fun, too. Tiring, obviously, but it's fun to be out there with Roxy and the rest of them.

Oh yeah, and our game--we WON. BY A LOT. It was NUTS. I mean, 210-70 is a pretty impressive score. Obviously, the Seeker ends the game, but two more shots on our part and the Badgers would've been done for, no matter WHO caught the Snitch. But I did, obviously, so it was a great win.

But anyways, how's Quidditch going for you? I expect more Harpies memorabilia with the next letter. Tell Aunt Ange, and Alicia, and Melz, and the lot of them that I said hi!

And Mungo's, can't forget that. How's your Healer training coming along? Settling down on a specialty yet?

As far as I know, the next Hogsmeade trip is ACTUALLY a go. December 8. No last minute cancellations in sight. So hopefully I'll get to see you then? If not, then I guess Christmas. That feels so far away, though. Wish you could visit Hogwarts.

Love,

Dom