It's Beginning to Feel a Lot like Free App Week!

Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Dec 1, 2018 19:44:17 GMT -5

IT'S BEGINNING TO FEEL A LOT LIKE FREE APP WEEK
But let me explain, don't get ahead of yourselves...

It's December and you know what that means! It means it's time to celebrate and we wanted to give you all something nice for Christmas. So... the first present of the month is Free App Week. It's not a free for all, don't worry I know we are all still recovering from that. Instead, we were a little sneaky. After all, you don't think we made that New Characters Heading Our Way! page for nothing, did we?

Well, we didn't. We made it to get a vibe on what sort of jobs we were looking at for all of our new people, to figure out how to best surprise you all with Free App Group of the Week!
So as you know, we usually have a Free App Group of the Month and it's something that is free, free, free but it's one only group and it's the whole month long. For Christmas, we have come up with FOUR groups that we will change every single week. They were based off of jobs that we saw on that post, or fun new things that we think we could use some more of this month!

But there's a catch. Of course, there's a catch. I'm me, guys.

The catch is, you have made your post on that page already. You have claimed your jobs and everything else for the character. And that's that! If you have a list of more than five characters, no characters will be accepted to add onto your list. You get what you claim and that is it. If your list was only five or less, or you didn't post at all, you can add people to suit the categories if you like. For everyone, your personal pureblood % will still apply for our ban! Also, the second catch -- no job shifting to get into the free app groups will be accepted! We want your people to be how you saw them originally, not changed to fit in a group so you can get them sorted right away!

However, we're not monsters (or are we? I don't know). So we will accept ONE PAGE EDIT if you need to polish or if there was anything that you forgot. You can choose to do that at any time of the month, just let us know that you are doing it. Yes, that means you can change jobs to fit during that one edit if you like, but keep in mind that we are not announcing the future free app groups. So edit as you need to, not just to fit into the group.

Does that make sense? We hope it does and we hope that you enjoy your first (of many) presents for the month of December!

Note that you can participate in this present, regardless of rules made about AR and deletions, because IT'S CHRISTMAS/THE HOLIDAYS!

For the first week of December, your free app group will be: Business Owners!

This can be a shop, a misc business, or anything in between, as long as the character owns it!