Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 16, 2018 20:33:26 GMT -5

'Cause if my heart can't stop it,
I find a way to block it, I go
La la, la la la la la na na na na na
The place was under new management and from what Tiberius had heard, the place was not that bad at all. He had had their French Onion soup before and it was bomb, so he wanted to go again and since he had nothing better to do, he asked his friend (and fan) Thea to go with him. He had been working on his music and trying to keep blonde’s out of his head that shouldn’t be there. He didn’t need that shit right now. His mother had not approved of Mona because of the Veela aspect. After all his mother was a Crabbe, and she had pull. He wanted him to have an arranged marriage like so many of his age, but he just wasn’t interested. Knowing his luck the lass would be young and he would have to deal with the idiocy of younger women.

He didn’t have the patience for it, nor for dating anymore. He just wanted someone who would understand that his job took him away from home more than he was at home. He needed someone who could see that nothing that he did was against them, that this was his job. He wanted love, he wanted to be loved, but he knew that the chance of getting that were rare at this stage. He just wanted to have someone. He was beginning to know that he was going to be alone, but finding someone who just wanted to shag and shack up sounded like a good idea, of course he had tried that before and it had gone horribly.

He was sitting at a table with a pint before him waiting on Thea to decide what she wanted to eat. ”Lass, come on. I’m going to waste away before you decide what you want to eat!” He whined a little and pouted. He was being nice and waiting for her, but that didn’t mean that he wouldn’t argue about it while it happened.