Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 19, 2018 13:08:43 GMT -5

You know me, and honestly I'm better without ya

Don't you got me checking on my phone by the hour
Finding a sitter had been easy, and in truth Affy needed the night out. Of course the last night out that she had had she had met Alistair and like always had jumped the gun. She didn't need that again s she was watching herself carefully. She had to learn that she couldn't fix everyone. It was something that she was going to have to do a bit at a time. Emerging from this wreck she was calling her life at the moment was going to be a struggle but she was trying. Not for herself, but for her son. Renny was handling things fine and had not even cried for Alistair, which she thought was hilarious. He had not even asked where Al was, he had just accepted that the man was gone. It made her wonder what he was going to be like as he grew up. Would he be like her, or would he accept that people were going to come and go into his life?

She had plans to get shit faced and go home alone to an empty bed and sleep it off before going into work at the Daycare and finishing the day up by helping with deliveries at the pub. She was probably stretching herself a little too thin, but that was something that she had been used to for years now. She was a single mum, she had to be that way to provide for her little man. What she needed more than anything after the events of the last few months was a drink. So she headed into the crowded place and got a high table off in the corner. She wasn't dressed to impress really, she was just there to feel good about herself and have some fun. She ordered a few drinks that she liked and was debating some pretzels when she got her drink. Downing the shots she then drank some of the beer and sighed before leaning her  chin into her palm, watching the people around her.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 13, 2018 22:19:23 GMT -5

One of the most effective ways to keep up to date with your competition was to check it out in person.

The Labyrinth was filled past capacity like always but still Jared wasn't satisfied. He liked to know what was going on around him, outside his doors, to see what the other Nightclub owners were getting up to just in case it was something he hadn't already thought of. He wasn't one for coveting the ideas of others, but it paid to know. And as he didn't trust anyone else to go and find out for him efficiently and without getting inebriated past the point of consciousness, it fell to him to find out for himself.

The Opium had barely changed since it had changed hands from Grant which said more than it didn't. If he were to leave behind his own establishment and follow in Viriette's newest foosteps, the place would falter and lose the personality it had. It wouldn't be the haven for Non-humans that it had somehow become. There would be no allure. It would become just another nightclub with just a regular clientele which was everything he was striving to prevent it from ever becoming. He would be there past the time when the building would start to fall apart and he would eventually move on... but while it was his brick and mortar to do with as he pleased, it would hold itself on its own feet apart from the other nightlife scenes. Jared was just seeking new inspiration.

But he had to be careful. No harsh liquor as it really did go straight to his head- it had nothing stopping it- but not strictly water either. Water drew attention, suspicion and was 70% more likely to be spiked with something or other. And while such a thing wouldn't be missed by him it was just better not to be above the radar in these circumstances. So he sauntered up the bar eventually after having a little fun on the way there, and gracefully slid into a seat beside a dour looking blonde. "Pino Grigio, please... and a water." His careful baritone carried easily so there was no need to raise his voice, and he smiled at the tender before sitting back in his seat. The alternative was leaning on the bar itself... which would draw attention to his hands. An obstacle he had yet to overcome and one he refused to acknowledge.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 23, 2018 9:53:53 GMT -5

She was a failure, she was pretty damned sure of it too. She had pretty much fucked her life up. She had thought, for nigh on close to three years now that the father of her son was her ex-fiance. That the bastard who had loved her and then cheated on her in their bed was the man who had fathered her son.Instead, the night that had resulted in her son had been a drunken revenge shag at a party. With someone she didn’t even know. She felt like one of the worst human beings in the world and she had no idea what she wanted to do with herself disappearing felt like a good thing to do, but she wasn’t even sure about that.

She took a long drink from the glass before her and sighed, tucking some of her long blonde hair away. She didn’t want attention, she wanted to not feel like crap for this mistake. She wanted to not feel like a horrible person. She was a good mother, she was a good person. She just had to remember that. It didn't make her a horrible mother to just want to have a little bit of fun once in awhile, she just had to remember that at the end of the day that her son was the most important thing in the world to her. That everything that she had done was worth it. The handsome man beside her order the wine and a water, which she honestly thought was a little weird, but not completely unheard of after all this was magical London; some weird stuff happened around here. “you know, you're the only person I've seen tonight was actually ordered wine. Everyone else is ordering shocks or fruity drinks. Kind of refreshing really, but then again I own a bar so it's not something I see often.” she downed her final shot and order two more, she probably needed to slow down but she didn't really care. what's the worst that could happen getting pregnant by somebody she didn't know? Oh, wait. She had already done that.

She looked at the man over her shoulder again, and her eyes sparkled with mischief, she couldn't fight the smirk that played on her lips even if she felt like crap didn't mean that she had to be rude.
“So do you come here often then? I feel like everybody comes here often. they're all like oh yeah I'm a total regular , when in reality they I have never been here in their life." okay maybe she was a little tipsy because honestly she wasn't making much sense.