Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 26, 2018 16:58:22 GMT -5

@sylvie

Hey kiddo!

Easter break and Hogsmead are coming up and we need to go shopping! I have so many clothes that I need to get rid of. Not to mention that I brought you some gifts from home! I do hope your mother took my advice about your brother. He seems to be acting rather wild as of late and I cannot say that is a good thing. As the wild one of my generation, let me say I know a thing or two about it.

How is school going? Anything fun or interesting to tell your old auntie? Any boys or anything that have drawn you in? HAVE YOU FALLEN PREY TO THE DARK ARTS?! okay. I'm not as funny as I like to think I am. I know. Being a princess is fun like that though, people tell you you are when you're not. I have a date tonight that your grandparents set up for me, and I am seriously not going. I am not buying into this whole 'he can save the family' bull crap. AJ is the heir not me, when will people understand this? anyway, if I go will try and get a picture with him for you. Apparently he is a looker or somethig. I don't know.

I love you.
Aunt T.

PS: see what I did there, Auntie... Aunt T.... I kill myself. Love youuuu
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 1, 2018 9:44:42 GMT -5

AUNT T!!

Holy MOLY! I can't believe it's almost Easter. I'm so excited to come home and hang out with you and Tina, and Tama. I have SO much to tell you about what's been happening here. And the Valentine's Day Dance!!! I need to tell you all about that! It's better told in person though, trust me...Did I tell you about the lake?! A few weeks back I saw a merperson! They even stayed up long enough for me to practice a bit of mermish.

Anyway, AJ is...wild like always. I'll protect him the best I can though (you know, like good little sisters are supposed to).

No — psh, of course I haven't fallen prey to the Dark Arts! I dropped DA as soon as I picked my electives. It's all Ancient Runes and Care of Magical Creatures these days. I wish we still had...

{there are a few scribbles in Runic code underneath, almost as if Sylvie was nervous someone was reading her letter}

I can't believe Tinamatua and Tama Matua are trying to set you up on a date...what is this, ancient times? I never understood arranged marriages. Samoan Princesses are strong, independent women. (BUT PICTURE IS A MUST!)

I love you, Aunty. Send word soon. I miss home.

Ma le alofa,
Sylvie

Tina: Mother, Samoan
Tama: Father, Samoan
Tinamatua: Grandmother, Samoan
Tama Matua: Grandfather, Samoan
Ma le alofa: With love, Samoan
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 4, 2018 20:56:49 GMT -5

@sylvie

We are going to have a blast and maybe I can finally get you out on a board! Goodness knows we will have plenty of time while AJ attends festivities… I might have cackled at that last bit.. Not even going to lie. I don’t miss that at all. Child, tell me about the dance, please give your aunt a way to live vicariously through you. Our dances when I was in school were kind of boring, but then many people knew I was a princess and kept a distance from me, so the fun never happened with me around.

Oh that sounds great! Have you ever considered trying to learn? Your Tama is fluent! I am sure that he would be glad to teach you. Your brother just needs direction. As the up and coming ruler of our people he needs structure (funny coming from me), but then again, my sister probably has a plan for all of this like always and it will be more clear when he gets older or something??????

They’re not just trying to set me on a date, they are trying to set me with a husband. They want me to marry this guy who is the son of an elder of the tribe and Tama’s best friend or something like that. Tina says he is handsome, and I remember his name, but I don’t remember him being handsome . I remember a boy whose head was too big for his body, and had really weird knees. I mean, is that what I want? Big headed kids with weird knees and great hair?! We both know I don’t, but to be honest, we both know what will happen if I don’t do it, don’t we?

Send AJ my love, and here is the gift I got you!!!

Aunt T

(inside is a single pearl necklace)