""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 26, 2018 18:03:15 GMT -5

There's a thousand stars in the sky

On a winding road her memory flows

She'll face the fact

She wants to go back
outfit @isolde
The one person in the world that Teuila didn't know how to adress was her sister's sister in law. Co-sister in law? Whatever she was, Teuila thought of her as another sister and she loved that they were close. Ernie was great and so were her niece and nephew (even if she did see him going down the same path that she had). Teuila was the wild one, who disobeyed her parents. She did what she wanted and that bothered a lot of people in their tribe, but she really could care less. She was treated different because everyone had wanted her to be a boy. Not that she blamed them at times, but being a douche wasn't going to help anyone.

Isolde was now working mostly at the Ministry, and Teuila didn't have business there, but as a princess she had all the right to go where she wanted. She liked to rub that in everywhere she went at times. Her heels were high and her dress was a little too tight, but she didn't care. She walked through the Ministry like she owned the place and a smile on her face. She walked toward Isoldes office and knocked with a small smile. "Hello, Hello. " She called, her voice slightly accented, and her smile wide. "I thought I could take you to lunch if you weren't super busy."
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 1, 2018 10:24:15 GMT -5

She tries to forget, but she hasn't yet
It was hilarious, really.

Isolde never in a million years would have dreamed that she would be working at the Ministry of Magic. She had always thought herself too impartial to politics to be involved. But when Andromeda Lestrange had approached her about the position of Advisor, she had felt…obligated to oblige. It wasn’t that she felt obligated because Andromeda was the new Minister. No, instead it had to do with moral obligation.

As a lawyer, Isolde always managed to keep her head above water by maintaining a certain amount of impartiality. She was able to look past her own biases and ideals in order to see what was best for the world. She was impartial, level-headed, and unafraid to say what she thought in a logical sense. It was something she believed the new regime could benefit from…especially given Ares Wentzell’s rash plans of attack. (Sometimes, Isolde questioned the sanity of his former Advisor, a woman who now worked in the Department of Mysteries, but it was not her duty to question lower ranking employees…at least, not at present.)

Kicking off her heels under her desk, Isolde bent over the Minister’s latest proposition, eyeing it carefully as she looked for any legal loopholes. Andromeda was a smart woman, but she hadn’t gone through extensive law training at Lufkin. As she nodded and pushed the paper to the side, she couldn’t help but take a small breather. Perhaps she would go get some coffee. Looking down, she checked her watch. Merlin’s Beard, was it already half past noon? How had she missed the lunch hour?

A knock on the frame of the doorway made Isolde look up and she found herself staring at Ernie’s sister-in-law. Teulia was a sweet girl — more of a sister than anything. She was also Isolde’s trainer. “Have I missed an appointment already? I swore I had them all written down in my calendar and…” But Teuila wasn’t dressed for a workout. “Lunch actually sounds lovely.” Isolde said, standing up and grabbing her shoes as she walked to the doorway. Holding onto the frame with one hand, she balanced as she placed the heels back onto her feet.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 5, 2018 10:45:09 GMT -5

Her time was constantly running short, and she had to worry about it behind closed doors. Her sister knew what was going on, and she didn’t like it either, but Isobel had married for love, Teuila didn’t get that luxury. Family came first, honor second and self last. She had time, but she had so many things that she wanted to do before then. She didn’t want to give up her life, so she had to work on a game plan because she didn’t want to be the person that just gave up everything that she wanted in her life because a ring went on her finger.

Lunch with Isolde would make her feel better and get her mind off of it all, she knew it rather well, so she was trying to distract herself, it wasn’t that big of a deal honestly. She didn’t want anything else to get in her way, she didn’t want anything else to bother her that day. Even then she could just work it all out when she had work later in the day. She smiled when Isolde figured out that she wasn’t there for a work out. ”I could always transfigure these into trainers though, and we can run back from lunch. Maybe then we could have dessert.” She teased. Teuila had some interesting food habits but she didn’t mind it all that much. She didn’t care all that much about what she ate, she worked out for a living after all.

”We can go that place we like that makes that great sushi. “ It was the day of the week for fish, and she was trying to stick to that, even if she felt like she had eaten enough of it when she was younger.