Discover More [Max]

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 4, 2018 22:03:01 GMT -5

Find out who you are

Don't hold your breath just let it all go.
@maximilian Outfit
She loved working out and she loved the burn that came from a good work out. She was good at it and she had worked out with her cousins for years, but it had been easy to step into it as a job when she came to England. She was small yes, but she was strong, she could bench press three times her weight almost and she was muscled. She had a six pack and well toned muscles. It didn't look bad on her small frame though, mixed with her long hair and her soft face it actually added to her beauty. She loved working with newer clients, but it was those that she had worked with before that she liked. She could push them, and she would work out with them, not stand there and scream at them. She ran beside them, spotted for them, lifted with them, it was a love of hers, and maybe an addiction.

She was working with a guy that fell between the two, but he was willing to work, so she did what she could for him. They had ran on the treadmill and now they were going to start on squats without weights and then would add it. Tucking some of her hair that had fallen she took a long drink from her water bottle "Okay, Max, how ya feeling?" She asked him, knowing that at just five feet she was small, but was easily one of the fiercest trainers there.

"When you're ready were doing three reps of seven and then going lower and doing one of ten. " She called those the butt busters and were the reason hers was looking rather good as of late.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 5, 2018 1:24:38 GMT -5

In the months since his resignation, Max had been coming to work out more frequently than before. It was understandable really, the job of an Auror was difficult and often sucked any spare time away into the bottomless pit of misery that left most jaded after a time. It was also because working out was a good distraction, as even months on he’d not figured out what he should do with himself. He was fortunately a frugal person when it came to the cost of living, so he wasn’t under threat of eating through his savings yet which was a small mercy.

Max easily towered over Teuila, but he was under no illusions as to which of them was the more fit of the two. Certainly since he’d begun to work out more frequently he’d quickly gotten back into proper shape, not that he’d been in poor shape to begin with, but by comparison when he’d first started coming in more it’d been difficult to keep up with her. Now he managed to match her step for step, even if he was considerably more exhausted by the end of it all than she was.

Then again, that might also have something to do with being closer to forty now than he was thirty. That left shoulder had never quite healed right either, which was why he often could be seen rolling it in discomfort if he worked it too much. It took a moment for him to register that she was talking to him, his gaze flicking from staring absently at the wall back to her several times before he properly answer. “Oh, yes, I’m fine.” He answered quickly, giving her a look that seemed apologetic.

Truthfully, Max may not have come in as often back when he was still working as an Auror, but he’d definitely been much better conversation. Now he often looked distant or even a little frustrated, though he went through the work out regime without complaint or misstep. “Sorry,” he began eventually, offering her a weak smile. “I realise I’m poor company, but I’m ready.” He placed his own bottle of water aside after screwing the top back on, then moved back into position while running a hand down the side of his face.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 5, 2018 9:37:11 GMT -5

Working out a something that gave Teuila a lot of motivation, mainly because it was something that made her feel better about herself. It was why she liked being a trainer, and she was good at finding her balance, she was able to party and have fun, enjoy her family and not work herself to death. She liked the life that she had here in England and did everything in her power to not think about the fact that it would end one day. She would have to marry the person that her family had picked for her, and she wasn’t she was okay with that, but she was working on getting her happiness now. She didn’t want to go home, but she knew that she would have to sooner rather than later, and not just for a visit.

She was racing the clock, but she as going to live her life the way that she wanted until then. She looked at the older man and smiled at him. He apologized and she waved her hand dismissing it, there was no need for all that. ”It’s alright, mate. I’m used to working out with my father, mister stone cold expressionless who doesn’t talk, instead growls. That’s fun.” She said before rolling her eyes.

”I’ll make you a deal,” she said as she squatted beside him ’make it through this one, and the next will be an arm day and give your legs a break.” She said with a small wink and a wiggle of her brows. ”Or drinks on me. Whichever..” He was hot, and she didn’t discriminate if people were clients or not. Which got her into trouble more than once, but she was beyond the point of caring honestly, but that was because she knew what her future held. She would be married before she was twenty seven. She had less than two years, she had to enjoy her life now.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 5, 2018 15:54:15 GMT -5

“Sounds like we have--” He paused, a pang of discomfort hitting him abruptly. It was nothing physical of course, more a sudden emotional upheaval that cast his face into the flicker of a frown that was gone as quickly as it came. “Had, similar fathers.” He managed a smile at the end, but didn’t seem inclined to continue the line of conversation. It was a sore subject after all, Robert being in Azkaban for their father’s murder during the second war; every day made him wonder why he’d spared his older sibling and not ended him like he probably-- no, definitely-- deserved.

Fortunately, the offer of a deal broke him free of his own head and actually drew a rare grin to his face, that honestly made his eyes look ten years younger than they often did. “Oh, this is the motivation I pay for.” He quipped dryly, eyes seeming to flash with amusement that said he meant the remark in jest. Teuila’s flirtation wasn’t a new occurrence for him, normally he just grinned and brushed it off, but then again when was the last time an attractive woman came onto him? Never was the answer he liked to tell himself, even if it probably wasn’t exactly the truth.

Max finally returned his gaze to her and the grin fell to a good natured smirk. “I often think your deals are intentionally loaded in my favour.” He said cheekily, but he began the set without any complaint and of course, completely aced it thank you very much. When he came up from it he grinned again, adding casually; “I’ll take the drink.”

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 8, 2018 20:36:36 GMT -5

Being the daughter of a chief had never been an easy thing, nor would it ever be an easy thing. Not for Teuila and not for Isobel, their people had made their life like that though. No matter what they did like would be like that for them, they were the royalty of their tribe, of their people. They were descendants of the ancients, a rich and colorful people that had a culture so entrenched in who they were that it was hard to be anything but that. Leaving home and telling her parents that she didn’t want the things that they wanted for her had been a heavy blow. She knew that her parents were not happy with her, and being the child of a chief made her different, it had set her apart, but here she was just the same as everyone else. Or she tried to be.

”I’m not sure I have much of one anymore, he’s none too happy with my decisions as of late. “ That was where she would leave that comment too. Her familial life was private and no one needed to know the inner goings of her family. She couldn’t help but smile when he did, he was handsome, and she knew it. It was one reason she liked to have fun with him. She liked to push boundaries when she knew that she could. ”One would hope so, and not just the view.” She teased back before flipping her bangs from her eyes. ”Sei tatou maua. Let’s get it.” She had gotten into the habit of translating for herself when she spoke in her native tongue.

”Perhaps I just like getting other people to pay for my drinks some of the time, or maybe I can delude myself into thinking one day I will get a date from it.” She joked and stretched before getting into position. ”You ready?”

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 13, 2018 21:31:04 GMT -5

Max felt a pang of regret and sympathy, thinking that Teuila and her father had become estranged. Were he a younger, more angry version of himself he might well have felt envy, that she even had a father there to be estranged from. But with time came wisdom, and now he could appreciate how painful it must be to not have the approval of a parent, he also knew that offering an apology for the fact was likely not exactly what she’d want to hear. So he kept his mouth shut, and only nodded his understanding courteously before letting the subject drop.

A small snort of laughter followed her remark about the view, eyes rolling some as he took a moment to stretch a little, to keep himself limber. The sound of her native tongue drew a smile, though she’d had to translate it a moment later, he found the language intriguing. But then, he’d always been the academic sort who wanted to learn about as many new things as he could. Maybe now he wasn’t working, he could dedicate time to learning again; at his own pace of course. “Right out are, boss.” He quipped, a note of cheekiness to his tone to avenge her teasing.

“Here I thought you were buying me the drinks.” He chuckled, getting into position with her only to hesitate a moment, the mention of a date-- joke though it was-- causing him to pause as he gave a small cough into his fist. “Ready.” Without another word he began the sets of reps without complaint, though as they worked his mind was entirely elsewhere. Really, he was moving mostly on automatic, though he was used the reps they were doing so it wasn’t affecting his performance any.

Once the sets finished, he stood upright again and leaned back some, stretching out his back a little. “I’ll buy you a drink if you like.” He said eventually, seeming to come back rather abruptly from wherever his head had been during the sets.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 29, 2018 20:57:17 GMT -5

Giving up her life was not something that she was willing to do, and she was constantly looking for a plan, hoping that one of these boys she found herself with would be her Prince Charming. That she could defy the family and go against their wishes. If she left the family, it would mean giving up everything. It would mean giving up her sister, because Isobel would not allow her to influence the family into giving anyone else the title, so if she left the family, she would loose everything. There were days when she was torn as to what she wanted to do, if she wanted to do this or if she just wanted to have fun. She wanted to live her best life and if that included the marriage that her family wanted then she would do it. If not, then she was free to live her own life.

She couldn’t help but laugh as he responded and rolled her eyes as she did the reps with him, her leggings flexing with her as she moved, accentuating her curves as she worked her legs, moving in time with him. ”I might just, Maxy. You never know.” She teased him right back after they finished and she moved to sit on a near by bench, crossing her legs and motioning for him to do the next set alone. ”Oh, will you now? You know Max, one of these days I might just take you seriously when you flirt back, you had better be careful.”

She was only five feet tall, but she had a curvy figure and a toned body. She worked out for a living, having anything less was more than a little silly, but it helped her learn a lot about the people that she worked for, and it helped her work as a model as well. ”Come on, you can do this. Eyes on the prize.”