Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 23, 2018 19:53:13 GMT -5

I never sleep, I keep my eyes wide open
@van Outfit
It was going to a big deal. Tiberius had changed his name to Crabbe (much to his mother’s pleasure and his siblings chagrin) he couldn’t help that he was the favorite, but it also meant that things in other areas of his life were about to get extremely easier. His wife, his wife needed it from what he understood. It made things easier for her, and he didn’t ask why. He simply smiled and said yes dear before snogging her. They wanted to make this work, to try this out and see where it would not. Not that it would go much farther than it already was, but they were pretty much on a time line to see if dating while being married made them want to be married. It was formal and somehow informal all at the same time. He was happy about it and scared. It sent a thrill through him, and they were going to keep it a secret.

He was going to tell one person and then his mother. Van was the obvious choice, because he was his best mate other than Jules, and they were like brothers in bond. They had so much fun together and he loved watching Van make a fool of himself. It was epic really and Tib wanted to tell him that he was a husband now. He wanted to tell him that they were a family now, that he had gotten married, and she was a total fox too. He was excited and happy. For the first time he had someone to wake up to, someone to care about besides his Mum. It was sudden and fast but something about it just felt right.

He was jamming to the radio and eating lunch when the man in question came in. Van had a key by this point and he knew that a dance party would ensue, and it would be epic. He wasn’t sure how it would go, Van would probably be melodramatic but he knew that it would be alright after a while.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 24, 2018 20:56:19 GMT -5

I ran my mouth off a bit too much, ah what did I say?
Well, you just laughed it off and it was all okay
OUTFIT @duke
Things had been so quiet as of late, which was disturbing. Van was loud, obnoxious, what have you, and he liked his life to echo that. He wanted the loud screaming crowd, and that feeling like he was spinning while standing still. The whirlwind of life, how sweet it was, when it was around that is. Ever since Donna had started work at Pyxis he found his home life was quite boring. He missed bickering with her, and now all he could do was send her annoying owls and then send her gifts to make up for said annoying owls. His apartment had even become quiet somehow. 

Someone from the band, or himself, was usually practicing there and now he couldn't help but be startled by it's silence. Where the fuck was Tib? They didn't have any gigs right away, but still, they should be practicing! Or at least visiting... Merlin, he must have been lonely to miss Donna but to miss Tib? He couldn't recall the last time he'd been away long enough to miss him. Something strange was going on... Van could feel it.

Any normal person might have simply dropped in a phone call, but not Van. Cloaked in his usual all black and leather he strode up to Tiberius' flat with a cigarette hanging from his lip and let himself in. He could faintly hear the music from outside and once he opened the door Alice Cooper struck him with a volume that signaled a beautiful, wonderful jam out session. "Maaaate," his cigarette bobbed in his crooked smile. He knew the song was one of Tib's favorites, and it had slowly made it's way to his list of favorites as well. Feed myyyy he synced along, throwing his keys to the floor and exchanging them for an air guitar. Frankenstein! "Where the fuck have you been?" He hollered over the music as he shredded the invisible ax. What a banger!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 29, 2018 19:11:47 GMT -5

Other than his best friend Tib only had his mother to tell about the wedding and she was going to flip her shit. He knew that she was going to, and nothing would really stop her from doing it when she found out her eldest child had gotten married without her there. Knowing how over dramatic she could be (which was funny when it came to the fact that she swore that she didn’t like Van) he didn’t need that on his plate yet. They decided that they were going to try this out and date, see where it goes and if it wasn’t worth it they would divorce and go their separate ways. It was a simple plan, but he was rather excited about it. He was excited about the future that it meant that they might have.

He was rocking out and just slipped into an air guitar slide when Van came in and joined him. He yelled a question his way, but Tib didn’t answer at first he kept jamming, turning the volume down when the sound changed and ran to get the pizza he had ordered for himself. Pulling beer out of the fridge he brought it al out into the living room and once settled he took a bite from the Pizza. Once he was done chewing he laughed and shook his head.

He laughed a little and then held up his hand to show the tattoo he had on his ring finger, before smirking. ”Vegas. Got some ink, had some fun, won some money.” He took a bite and spoke around the food, knowing Van probably wouldn’t understand him and he couldn’t say he didn’t try and tell him. ’Got married.”
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 9, 2018 19:22:00 GMT -5

I RAN MY MOUTH OFF A BIT TOO MUCH, AH WHAT DID I SAY?
WELL, YOU JUST LAUGHED IT OFF AND IT WAS ALL OKAY
The hit was too good of a classic to simply turn off for conversation. Van knew it; Tib knew it. So they continued on with their jam, Van specifically was getting further into it just before Tib had turned it down and ran for the pizza. His friend disappeared but Van's little show went on. He made his way further into the living space shredding all the way, even going so far as to pretend to throw the guitar around his shoulder during a little drum spurt only to resume air playing right on cue with the music. They had covered the song quite a few times, both in concert and in practice. He had perfected the little tricks to the song over the years. Hell, he didn't even need a real guitar! Van could play the whole damn thing from memory on nothing but thin air.

Music had always been a passion of Van's, but showmanship was a close second. He loved getting the crowds riled up. He especially loved the roaring when they had them in the palm of their hands. It was no secret to all who knew him that Van was somewhat of an attention seeker. He was the kid who was always getting hollered at for his antics at family dinners, the one who spoke his mind during lessons even if it meant having points deducted simply because he wanted to make his classmates laugh or call the teacher out for being a bumbling idiot. He never had the couth that his siblings had, and he really didn't care. Van was a rebel child and was set in his rebel ways. Sometimes that meant he was an asshole, and that was just fine. It was who he was. He was OK with that. He really, really was.

Van had no way of knowing that he was walking into Tib's flat to have his asshole-activation-button pushed, but it was coming. He had taken a seat on one of the chairs sort of slouching down into it as his friend arrived back with beer and pizza. Van took his wand from his jacket and conjured an ashtray which he set lazily in his lap as his friend showed off the tattoo on his finger. His dark brows furrowed together as he took a drag from the smoke, "That's a weird fuckin' place for a tat, mate." Wasn't that the wedding band hand anyway? He listened further as his friend spoke of Vegas and...what was that last part? Had he said don't worry? "Don't worry?" He chuckled, taping off a bit of ash into the tray on his lap. "What in Merlin's name would I be worried about? You weren't betting my sweet arse on a craps table were you?"
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2018 7:55:14 GMT -5

Tib wasn’t prone to making rash decisions, having his mother being a manager mind of kept him from doing that. He knew that doing stupid things with her around usually went bad and he wasn't about that life. He has been smacked around enough in the past few months because of his antics with women. Not to mention his friends landing him in the trash rags for the things they did. He liked to think that he had a good head on his shoulders and that he wasn't as insane as his mother said he was for being best friends with Van.

So jumping into a marriage with someone he didn't know, was going to make her shit bricks. It would have been different of he had done a pureblood marriage. Someone of note, but Sab was in Tib’s mind. She was gorgeous, and so smart. She was more than anything that he deserved or ever asked for.

He almost choked on his pizza but smiled. He knew it was weird but this was a secret for a reason. They were keeping it quiet for a reason, and he knew that Van had a tendency to run if and tell people things. So keeping this quiet was important. The fewer people who knew the less could be said to the press. Taking a drink from his beer he tossed the crust into the box and crossed his feet on the table. (Such Lordly Manners) ”No, mate. I said I got married. “ he said before wincing. She was great and he liked her, had since they'd met on his birthday. She was a fox and he wanted to get to know her better. So this had to be kept a secret.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2018 20:28:11 GMT -5

Married? Did this fucking wanker just say married? Van sort of stared at him blankly for a moment trying to process the word. Mar-ried. That meant that you signed some papers, legal documents, binding yourself to another human being, right? He wasn't thinking of the wrong definition? That was most certainly the right fucking definition? Wasn't it? Like married implied a wedding occurred, a wedding to which he wasn't even fucking invited? His best mate. He had a wedding. And this is how he's finding out? Over pizza and beers and Alice Mother-Fucking Cooper? If anything he could at least say the soundtrack for this insane thing had at least been decent.

"
Married?" Van blinked a couple million times, shaking his head. Wait, maybe this was an April Fools joke, yeah? Was it April. Mmm, Jan--fe-mar--YEAH. This was fucking April. "...you're joking?" He hadn't even realized he had zoned out trying to figure the whole thing out and when his eyes returned back to his friend his lip twitched into a half smile. "You're having a laugh, yeah? Like, April fools, mate? Ha!..." Something going on in Tib's face was telling him that his assumptions were noooooot correct. "Please tell me you're fucking joking." Van's smile fell and he looked on at his friend with almost pleading eyes hoping that whatever was going on with his friends face before was all part of the joke as well.
@duke | OUTFIT

template by eliza @ tb & thq
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 24, 2018 14:27:09 GMT -5

He knew that Van wasn’t going to handle this well, which was why Van was one of the first people that he told; he didn’t want to keep anything from his best mate. After all they didn’t do the secrets thing, ever really. Not since they had known each other really. Maybe it was the booze, or maybe it was the grass but either way they didn’t hide things, because one way or another things would come out and it was going to piss one of them off if they were hiding it. Van was his best mate and Tib knew that Sab had a group that she herself planned to tell, so she wouldn’t be mad. At least, in his mind, she couldn’t be.

Van spoke and he finished his beer before getting another one from the fridge and walked back slowly as he opened it. ”Yeah.” He said with a slow smile. ”You, um, remember the lass that drank with me on my birthday? Sabine?” This was the hard part…. ”I’m not joking mate. Part of me wishes I was. But we went to Vegas cause she had never been and she needed to get away. So I offered to show her some fun. And, well. One thing lead to another.”

He bit from his pizza and slowly chewed. ”We were playing Craps and went on a streak. And that’s about all I really remember other than waking up in bed with her with a ring and a tattoo.”
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 10, 2018 10:38:15 GMT -5

Normally in situations like this people's brains tended to wander and question. The lights would turn on, the gears would start moving, thoughts would actually start happening. Not fucking Van. Apparently everyone in his brain was on lunch at the moment and he sat sort of zoned out at the entire thing. Married. To Sabine? In Vegas? The information was coming in and stacking up and the bloke who likely processed such things was clearly taking an extended lunch and hitting up a buffet or something because it just sort of that there. Van's brows furrowed as he attempted to manually enter the data himself, though it was coming in all wonky.

"Sabine...." Van said finally, shooting his friend a confused look. "Sabine Larsen? That Sabine?" He took a rapid drag from his cigarette looking off for a moment trying to remember the lass's face. Had he really spoke to her before? No. No he hadn't. Matter of fact he'd thought her a stick in the mud the moment he saw her bloody face. Van's attention snapped back to Tib. "You married fucking Sabine Larsen?"

Ah, yes, finally someone back from lunch. Suddenly the gears kicked on and he was able to think. They'd been drunk, obviously, and the whole thing was certainly not planned. And Sabine was....well, she was a stick in the mud, was she not? Surely this whole thing was going to be taken care of. "So I'd imagine you'll be getting it annulled then?" Van's face relaxed with the certainty of the incoming response. Of couuuurse they'd annul it. He even had the nerve to laugh a bit. "Bit of a headache that'll be. Guess that'll teach you to go to Vegas without me you wanker!"