Purple Rain [Lexi]

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 27, 2018 21:27:28 GMT -5

@lexi
It's been a hell of a long time. I know things are not easy, but I wanted to tell you just how much I miss you. My quidditch dreams crumbled and died before they ever took off and I lost my career before it ever really got started. So go me, right?  (I guess you can insert fanfare here?)

Things are not going that great around here and things aren't that great really, and I hate my job at the best of times, but I kind of 'met' someone.  I mean, we went to school with her, but there isn't a whole lot that I know about the lass. I never spent a lot of time with her, because well... I had others on my mind, you know? 

I hope that you're alright. I miss you, and our chats. I miss hanging out while you drew. Maybe all of this will end sooner rather than later and you can come home. 

Walker
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 30, 2018 17:35:04 GMT -5

@walker,

I hope you haven't roped Cas into delivering your self-deprecating notes of misery to me, instead of the letters I've been promised. There's plenty enough misery and such around where I am without getting it in mail form as well. Fucking typical too I swear since this was supposed to make it all better-- But hey! I miss you too =)
And hey, so what if you never made it into the Quidditch scene; that's their loss, not yours. And I refuse to believe that you just gave up on everything to do with the sport and are sitting stewing in self pity right now. Because that's not the guy I knew in school. And if you are then I will find a way to kick your ass into gear, whatever means necessary.

Yeah, I managed to talk someone into bringing a recent printed Prophet here not that long ago- utter lies, I stole it from my brother and his mates when I ran into them but whatever- so I can see the merde show you lot are all sitting through right now. But this is good news, so now you have to tell me who it is. I probably know them from some time or other. Likely through one of my many escapades or something. C'mon, you can't just tell me stuff like that and not tell me who it is. How else am I supposed to tease you? Sacre bleu. Give a girl a break, huh?

I'm alive, so I guess that's really enough at this point. Better since Casper found me but that's another story so I mostly pin my good days on either seeing him or Jon, or the days I spend with Bell. I miss listening to you ramble about Quidditch and your failed seductions, if it means anything. I took so much for granted.

Please ignore the ink smudges, this place has leaks-
Maybe. We can dream. At least they haven't made that illegal yet.
I bid you adieu,