Fake it [Rebecca]

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 30, 2018 20:16:58 GMT -5

@rebecca

Some important things for you to remember today while you are shopping.  Do not over spend. You have a goal for a reason and shiny things, or baubles are not what you need right now. You are doing well with your money and your cottage is just what you need. Pay your mortgage, pay your bills and do your errand and take the train back home. I have enclosed your return ticket and a the parcel attached it the bag that I promised that has a special charm to help you carry things. 

I will be by tomorrow morning to make sure that you did your shopping and to bring your groceries. Take the potions like you are supposed to. We will run again tonight as well, so make sure that you are prepared. I know you feel like hell. We do as well, so don't be angry or pissy and remember rule three. Tess will be very mad if you bit someone. 

See you soon. 
Vic
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 30, 2018 20:27:30 GMT -5

@vic
I remembered to get everything on the list. The only thing that I got extra was a pair of boots for hunting and they were on sale. They're not even stulish stylish. I think that Tess would like them though. I have meal cooking in dutch oven behind cabin on some coles coals. I found a book that I wanted to read too, but I do not have the coins, so when I take furs in I shall buy then. It look like a good book. I mean, as far as I can tell. I might need help with words, but I will try.

I want to try. I don't like you have to take care of me all the time. You're busy man. You have pup to raise and I no pup. I'm trying. Rebecca, me, I, want to make you proud. I write slow, think hard. Your bird is pretty. We take her on a hunt one day when I teach you shoot. Yes?

Bex