staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Aug 17, 2018 22:04:32 GMT -5

Wow guys, can you believe that this day has not one, but TWO amazing Insurrection birthdays?! Well, whether you believe it or not -- it is true. Today is NOT ONLY Joyce's birthday but it is Steph's birthday too!

Yes, as you can imagine, that makes it a pretty great day! We've got Tori and Tyra with their birthday across timezones and we have today too! I'm late, yes, but it's never too late for a birthday celebration, people! So, let's get started, shall we?

First of all, Joyce! We're going to do this one at a time! I hope you have/had a great birthday, babe! And I hope you're so excited to relax and post on your vacation! God knows you deserve it! You deserve all the time to just hang out and do whatever you want to do! I hope that you had a great day today and that there was some cake and good food or steak (did you mention steak the other day, I'm pretty sure you did). Regardless of what you did or what delicious thing you had for your birthday meal, you deserve the best day so I hope that you had it! I love you so, so much and I'm so grateful to have been able to say I've almost known you for four years! (Can you believe?!) You are such an amazing and passionate person and writer. Your writing has continued to improve throughout the time that I've known you and I just adore you and all of your characters! Hope you enjoy your vacation, love!

And then Steph! Happy birthday!!! I have no idea what plans you had for your day but I hope that you enjoyed it. I hope that there was cake and fun and whatever else you wanted to do today! It's been absolutely amazing to get to know you throughout your past year on the site. The one year anni is a big one because it means you've stuck it out this long without getting sick of us so now we've got our claws in you. Only kidding (rofl) still! That month last year was such a great month for new members and getting you, Fai, and Iane all within weeks of each other was such a treat. I love you so much and I hope that we get to keep you for another three hundred and sixty five days (or more!) enjoy your birthday, and eat some more cake or me because I'm really craving chocolate right now so I need to live vicariously through someone!

All right everyone, my spiel is over so now it's your turn! Wish our birthday girls a happy birthday, starting now!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 17, 2018 22:14:56 GMT -5

BABES <3

Joyce love, happy birthday!! :D I know you're on a vacation right now, so I hope you're having a wonderful time!! It's been such a wonderful blessing getting to know you more as you've been a part of the site. I'm so excited for this next year for you and I'm praying that God will do wonderful things in your life. <3 Love you!

Steph!! Happy birthday, love! It' been a pleasure having you on the site, getting to know you on Discord, and plotting with you! I'm really glad you're here and I hope you're here for a long time to come. <3 Don't be a stranger, hit me up with plots whenever you can or just to talk, I love getting to know you. Hope your day was absolutely lovely, love you lots!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 17, 2018 22:27:57 GMT -5

Your post here!

JOYCE,

My suga, my baby, my henny-- Happy Dirty Thirty! You know I love you and think that rainbows and butterflies fly out of your butt haha! You are an amazing writer and we have so so soooooo many amazing threads and plots and I am constantly begging more off of you because you are just so great! I'm so thankful for our Tresse ship because it's brought us so close and now I feel like you're one of my best friends! I don't think I could make it a whole day without talking your ear off on discord haha. You are such a wonderful person inside and out and the fact that you can keep up with all the craziness of your life is absolutely amazing. So I'm wishing you Happy Birthday (again because hell yeah dirty thirty! partayyyy!) and I hope you enjoy the UR OLD cake #2 haha! Love you to pieces girly!

STEPH,

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a super awesome day! I know we don't have very many threads going on together, which is booo haha but maybe in the future we'll get some stuff a-happenin'! Wishing you a wonderful birthday!!!

<3 Mya
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 17, 2018 22:37:31 GMT -5

happy birthday steph!! you're one amazing cookie and i'm so glad that you messaged me about crazy rich asians-- last year. and now?? we have the movie?? which i'm seeing tomorrow! the day after your birthday!! there's coincidences and full circles there, and i love it so much. every single one of your characters run across the page, usually towards mine. and i literally message you about every little detail that happens in my day, my freakouts, and the random information that you need to know. you always understand my cluelessness about normal things and you don't even judge it lol. i love you so much and i hope you have an excellent day!!!! my jewish buddy, my wlw buddy, my ace ace, an ICON. too gay too function. amazing. i love you so much and i hope your day was absolutely amazing and i already said that and i know that i'm repeating things but that's how much ily.

happy birthday joyce! i hope that your day was absolutely amazing! hope you have fun on your vacay!!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 17, 2018 22:46:53 GMT -5

Joyce: Happy Birthday woman, I know I have already told you today and that my babies even sang it to you on snapchat, but still it never hurts to say it again!!! Thank you for taking me in these last few months and teaching me all about insur, you have helped me a bunch and I am loving all of our plots together so much. I hope your day was amazing and that you enjoyed your cookie cake!!!! I know this is short but its because I could not possibly say in one post how awesome you are and how happy I am to have met you, thanks for being an amazing friend and enjoy your four days off!!!!

Steph: Even though I have only talked to you a few times you have been so nice and welcoming and I hope you have a fantastic birthday!!! I look forward to lots of plots with you in the future!!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 18, 2018 0:15:42 GMT -5

HELLO LOVELIES!! I know your bdays are technically over where you're at but it's still August 17 for me so HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You are both amazing and I am so lucky and happy to know you <3 Hope your days were amazing!
Basia Kleczyńska
Basia Kleczyńska Avatar
Ravenclaw
52 posts
21 years old
Lufkin University
Second Year Alchemy Student
Second Year Potionology Student

Street Sweeper
University Student
played by Eve
"Łatwo przyszło, łatwo poszło"
options

Post by Basia Kleczyńska on Aug 18, 2018 3:45:35 GMT -5

Joyce: I hope you're birthday was perfect. All the best for this new year of your life!

Steph: You wonderful, wonderful person. I'd send you an armada of blue hearts, but they don't exist here sadly. I wish you the best of years followed by ever bester (never mind that's not a word) years and a lot of muse to post because what is better than reading Susan curse and Carin being adorable and everything amazing that you do!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 18, 2018 5:47:05 GMT -5

((I WAS ASLEEP BUT I AM HERE NOW))

STEEFE!
MY (WO)MAN! So I hope you had the bestest of best birthdays and I'm sorry if I lost our streak again as that's a terrible thing to lose on your b'day! HAVE SO MUCH FUN FOR ME. You already know you can hit me (gently) with plots WHENEVER and I'll love it. You're a truly special lass in my life and I'm loving having you here ❤ Never leave, friend. I won't let you. Now enjoy yourself on your post-birthday and that's non-negotiable!

Joyceeee! While I've known you a few years now I'd say I've gotten to know you properly in the last one. We never spoke before that (crazy, i know, smh) but hey, we fixed it! I love our plots and the ideas you come up with, and I hope you had a great day/continue to have great days in your b'day vacation :D
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 18, 2018 7:23:15 GMT -5

SORRY I AM LATE:

Joyce, my darling, my sweet sweet friend! Happy 30th (or second 29th) birthday! You’re officially old. Just kidding ;) Anyway, I hope your birthday was as wonderful as you are. This year is going to be a great one for you, I can just feel it. Thank you for always being willing to do outlandish plots with me and overall just being the best. I’m so pleased that Insurrection has brought us together because you’ve truly become one of my best friends <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, LOVE!

Steph!!! <3 My sweet little ray of sunshine and blue hearts. I love you to pieces and I hope that you had a magical, magical birthday! You deserve this year to be every bit as incredible as you are. I love all the plots that we have together and I absolutely adore your characters <3 In fact, we probably need more stuff together. Anyway, I hope that you had an amazing day. LOVE YOU!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 18, 2018 7:23:18 GMT -5

I HAD TO SLEEP TWELVE HOURS STRAIGHT TO RECOVER FROM THAT TRIP FROM HELL BUT IM HERE NOW

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY AMAZING, WONDERFUL, CREATIVE LOVES
I really consider a lot of people on here my friends, even if we've never actually met in real life. Joyce, you've been my friend since before I left. Always so supportive and kind and fun to thread with. I can always come to you for anything at all and you can come to me. I really love you and I wish you a happy, happy day -and wonderful vacay days
Steph, love, I haven't known you are long as I've known the others, but that doesn't matter. You're such a wonderful friend to me and you get me even though I'm not great at expressing myself sometimes. We have some amazing plots together and I know we're only going to have more in the time to come.

LOVE YOU BOTH LOTS