Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Sept 6, 2018 23:55:11 GMT -5

FREE APP WEEKEND
What time is it? Hmm? What?

Yeah, it's time for Free App Weekend.

You know the drill. Sometimes, when new apps get out of control and pages long, I feel the need to LIGHT THE FIRE UNDER YOUR BOOTYS and do a free app weekend so that we can get these pending characters up and going! So, yes, starting right now until 11:59PM on Sunday, it's free app weekend. All applications will be sorted regardless of character deletions, AR, etc., etc.

We are really balling out this time, and we are letting people going above twenty-five participate as well. But let me just clear this up: if you go a little haywire as we all do sometimes on free app weekend, you are really only screwing yourself over! Don't do more than you can handle. If you get yourself up to thirty characters this weekend, then you will need to get every single one of those new people 35 posts before anyone else can be accepted. That is a lot, yes? Yes. So, don't screw yourself over! I will laugh at you.

There is one exception to free app weekends! Pureblood percentages still apply, so I will not be accepting purebloods willynilly! If your percent is above 30%, I will still be saying nahhh!

As you all know, the two app at a time maximum is dropped for free app weekend, so go nuts! (rofl) we always do.

AND FINALLY: Immunity and sickness questions! When we're accepting apps, I'll calculate your Immunity levels and let you know if you can choose. If you can't, then your new people are going to be sick. I'll let you know if I think they'll already have been exposed, or if they are healthy for the time being. Of course, if you just want them sick, let me know in Other and we can skip all that calculating!

Okay last thing for real -- free app weekends are heaven, but they are also A LOT of sorting for me! So please be patient with me! Sometimes I might feel like posting, I might have other adminning to do and I also work this weekend and am going on a day trip to Cincinnati on Saturday, so I'm not necessarily going to get to your apps the second they are done!

So that's it! Let free app weekend begin!