Unspeakable-in-Training
Model at Witch Weekly
Seeker for the Falmouth Falcons
Assassin
Animagus: Raven
Wandless
University Student
played by Jade
"I’d rather be the girl whose name dies at your lips every time you try to speak of me."
options

Post by Kallisto Ophelia Parkinson on Sept 16, 2018 23:00:25 GMT -5

First Introduction:
Father to Daughter
A little girl with bright blue eyes and tiny fingers clinging to the silk of her grandmother's robes peaked from behind the elder witch at the tall man now pressing his lips to Tara's hand. Kallisto had seen many others pay her grandmother this respect and kindness on this day. The former Vane was well liked in purist society, but something seemed different about this man. Something she could not quite place--or comprehend. But she quite liked him. The wizard was not so old as Kali's own papa, more like her sissy. Where was her sissy? Kali did not know, but she did know she missed Don-NAH very much. The girl wished and wished and wished that her Don-NAH would come home so she could have someone to play with, but it did not happen.

But that was okay--Because many other people were here. All excited to meet and see mama and Kali. Shuffling out from behind Tara, Kali offered her hand to man. "Hwello," the little girl said, smiling sheepishly at him. "I'm Kal-l-li," the child explained. "It is very nice to meet you," she continued in her childish, soft voice. The man smiled down at her, complimented her on being very pretty, and dropping down to a knee brushed his lips over her knuckles the same way he had with her grandmother. He told her his name was Gregory Goyle.

Again and again throughout the evening, the little girl stole glances at the man. The mind of a child could not discern what seemed to make him any different from every other man present. But something was most certainly different about this man. This Gegory-- she most certainly loved him the girl decided. Maybe he would be her husband one day.