staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Oct 24, 2018 19:29:07 GMT -5

It is a very exciting day, because it's Quinn's birthdaaaaay!

Yup, I said it and I'll say it again:

It's Quinn's Birthday!

So everyone join me in wishing her the happiest of birthdays, won't you? I'll go first. Everyone can feel free to ignore my sap because I'm a sappy person by nature, okay! You can go and run along and say your own wishes and leave my sappy self here unless you're Quinn -- and even you can skim it if you want. I have a lot of sap to give!

Anyways! I really hope that you have an amazing day. I hope there is cake involved, and hopefully no house painting hahah. I am so glad that you are here with us after leaving (twice? Or did you only technically leave once? I can barely remember anymore hahah). I remember the day that you joined the site because back in the old days, every new member was a wild card. Sometimes we could get someone good and sometimes we'd get someone who makes a character obsessed with Severeus Snape and married to him (clearly didn't read the rules or the timeline, now did they??). You joined the site and from the moment I read Cora's app, I knew that you were going to be great. And I love being right, because every character you have made since then has been unique and beautiful and so completely stalkable (I think I read about 85% of your threads, which is the sign of a true stalker in my opinion).

We shall never forget Suddy. My OTP, love of my life, firewhiskey in bad hot cocoa, why is he wearing a tie, sleeping potion in the flask, number one couple that I will always miss. Hold for gif.

But we have had so many amazing plots and good times since you've joined (Milo the hunky blood bag, am I right? I miss them too tbh) and we have so many great things to come (Michael is very mad he's not real yet for Isobel but I told him we are working on it. Rosie is also very ready for her mum to be real even though she's not real yet either). I love all of our plots and all of your people, whether I have plots with them or if I just stalk them on the DL.

And I love you so, so much. Thank you for being one of two people who don't judge and drive to Indy to see Harry Styles (even if we didn't have time to get tacos). You are a beautiful human being and I'm so happy that I can call you one of my good friends. Somehow you always know how to cheer me up (even when you don't always know I need cheering up) and I'm so lucky to have you in my life. You are a mod goddess, a monthly making queen, and we have all missed our calling as magazine layout people but you especially, because your spreads always slay (also guys um we're slacking on publications for another month.

Again, have the best of days, I love you a latte, and we still need to meet halfway and get lunch so you can teach me about D & D. Witch emoji out.

@quinn

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 24, 2018 19:37:37 GMT -5

If Morgan's talking about emoji's, vampire emoji checking in.

Hi, hi, hi, I love you so much. You are an amazing person, and I hope that you have the wonderful day that you deserve. Even if you had to get dressed and sit through not one, but two, video conference calls today. I hope that you know how inspiring you are, and that everything you do turns to gold. You're just a wonderful human being, and you're also hilarious. I love the little nuisances, and the jokes, and never really knowing where we are going with things, but I love them anyway. Because sometimes we're just like IDEA. RUN WITH IT. And it happens.

And sometimes those ideas are totally going to see Harry Styles on a Wednesday, and being forever upset about not getting tacos. Still so disappointed. Guys we need to go get tacos.

Anyway, I just want you to know that I love you, that we love you. Me, and Luna (even if she's nightmare inducing), and Sabine, and Blake, and Bea (who's not real yet but totally counts), and Zoë, and Ella. My goodness does Ella love you. Everyone over here loves you. You make the perfect author for Thea. I couldn't have chosen anyone better to bring her to life. And Ugh, I could talk about how wonderful you, and every creation that you come up with are, but I'll stop, and let someone else go now. So without further adieu, I bid you goodnight, and I love you.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 24, 2018 19:38:13 GMT -5

QUINN, MY LOVE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

You are so amazing and kind and fun. I love all of our plots--which are made up of a scary amount of twins and siblings tbh--and I honestly get giddy every time I see you mention me in that tagging channel. Hell, I get giddy whenever you post period. You're an amazing human being, and I hope you have the most amazing birthday to top it all off! <3

This feels so trash right below Morgan's and Tori's but I love u ok I promise.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 24, 2018 19:40:59 GMT -5

Quinnie! Lauren! I adore you and I hope that you have the best of birthdays! You are one of my favorite people to write with and I love all of your ideas, all of your ideas and how well we click. You're so great and I love you!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 24, 2018 19:51:47 GMT -5

Happy Birthday Lauren aka Quinn!!

I hope you had a great day because you deserved it! May all your dreams come true because you deserve that too! I love you and all your characters and your writing!! May you celebrate hard!!

Love Tyra
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 24, 2018 19:55:35 GMT -5

Happy birthday Quinn! I don't have as much sap as Morgan but I have some!

You are a beautiful, amazing, kind person and I am so pleased that we're finally starting to thread more! I love some of our daft conversations we have and I would LOVE to do another chat with you even though it was supposed to be D+D related but I'm pretty sure we just chatted about a load of random stuff and I feel I got to know you quite well in that chat and Merlin I am so pleased!

Next time you go to Disney World if I'm visiting I WILL stalk you, I'm still gutted we didn't get chance to meet up. You are so fun to RP with and just to talk to and normally we end up giggling about whatever we're talking about.

I hope you give yourself presents that involve not doing anything related to the house and just having a lot of fun and just taking it easy! I love you so much and again hope you have an incredible birthday because you deserve it! I hope there's cake and lots of it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVELY!

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 24, 2018 20:35:12 GMT -5

quinny!! leader of team mimblewimble, bold blue team leader of the coolest squad, apple of my eye!!! happy birthday!! i hope that you had a lovely day even though you had work! you deserve the best! sorry this is so short, but i wanted to make sure to say it before i disappeared off into homework land. you and your characters and your publications and your graphics and your entire self are absolutely amazing!
Adaline Lily Potter
Adaline Lily Potter Avatar
Gryffindor
154 posts
17 years old
Junior Assistant to the Minister for Magic
Reserve Seeker for Puddlemere United
Ministry
played by Jade
"rise and rise again like the phoenix from the ashes"
options

Post by Adaline Lily Potter on Oct 24, 2018 21:24:56 GMT -5

Where even to begin?! I suppose happy birthday is a reasonable start. So, yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it was utterly amazing. You only deserve the best of days. Truly, lovely, you are an absolute darling and delight. I am so very glad to know you. Every thread with you is such a gift. I am honored by each and every one.

I have been in love with Athena since I first began to stalk her and am over the moon to have the relationship between her and Rabastan. She makes him so much more the man he once was, before prison--many thanks for that!

Catty Coralie makes me giggle still and I look forward to Cora winning Oralie over, even if O hard rejects that notion right now.

And also there will be THINGS soon and they will be precious and ugh I'm just toooooo excited.

I love you! I love you! I love you!
You are amazing!
Super happy birthday!

Also, congratulations on joining those of us who long term rent our homes from the bank and have to make all repairs and rennovations ourselves. It's great, right? Maybe, sometimes, lol. Seriously, though, yay for birthdays and yay for buying houses; adulthood is not so bad, even if it is a lot of work.

Xoxoxoxoxo
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 25, 2018 7:20:28 GMT -5

I AM LATE but I have allergy meds as an excuse so *clears throat*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIRTUAL WIFE OF MY HEART!!!!!

Idk why it took us so long to talk and have stuff like plots but I’m glad we did because you’re such an amazing person with drool worthy characters and I stalk all of your threads, not gonna lie. Claire especially has a place in my heart and we are waiting for our husband woman. I hope you day was AMAZING and I’ll send you something next year. Like, idk, brigadeiros. Because I’m extra and like plying friends with candy. Oops.

LOVE U ❤️❤️❤️
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 25, 2018 10:02:48 GMT -5

HI THIS WAS POSTED AFTER I WENT TO BED I AM SO LATE

Baaaabe, we've been friends for like... more than a year already? You're such a delight of a person, okay? You're sweet and you're smart and you're creative and open and a great writer. I love every single plot we have together and I love that we both get so excited about it all. I love every single one of your characters, and your plots are so interesting and fun! I hope we have many more wonderful stories to go <3 <3 

LOTS OF LOVE