First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Oct 26, 2018 2:28:42 GMT -5

QUINN

you utterly fantastic, incredible human being. you're spectacular. you're amazing. everything you write is a delight to read. when you pop into the chat, it becomes so much more lively-- and so much more fun! you really know how to get things going. your sense of humor, your wit-- literally everything?? and i know i've mentioned this before but you genuinely do have a gift for making people feel welcome and included.

you're always one of the more comfortable people to approach, you're always up for plotting with people, and the plots you do make are amazing. i love eyeballing them! we're not saying stalking in your birthday note. you're fantastic and incredible and i really hope you enjoyed your birthday and the day after because you deserve that so much!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 26, 2018 7:22:40 GMT -5

Thank you guys so much for the birthday love! Insurrection and the people that I've met because of this site are so important to me. I feel so blessed to call you all my friends <3 26 is going to be amazing!!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2018 0:10:41 GMT -5

I am a horrible human for posting so late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINN! I hope you had an amazing birthday and that all your birthday wishes come true! You are an amazing writer and the fact that we have no threads is the biggest downer of my entire life. We need some! You're getting some! Haha! Anyway woman I hope you have a wonderful rest of your birthday month. And all months haha lets not stiffle the goodness but yeah! You are great happy birthday!

-Mya
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 30, 2018 7:03:28 GMT -5

I'm a worse human bc the site wouldn't let me on until last night and I thought I'd done this already but no bueno <\3

QUINN.

I wish you the happiest of birthdays Lauren, all the way from Scotland, so it's picked up some culture along the way. Don't you know that things are always send late from the UK? Our postal service isn't amazing. But I sincerely hope you had the fabbiest of fab Birthdays! Thanks for being another light in my life and know that I always love our chats. May you get drunk and be merry with bells on!