0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 27, 2018 13:08:31 GMT -5

[googlefont="Dancing Script"]
[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]
[attr="class","redqueen"]pitch black, pale blue
[attr="class","tweedles"]It was more important, to Alice, to remember Wonderland above anything else in her life. Wonderland had been so pure, so focused... She could recall things with crystal clarity. She knew how things smelled, how the grass felt beneath her feet. She remembered how she was there. Free. Happy. She wasn't chained down by anything, and Alice quite liked that. She liked the freedom and ability to move around, and she was trapped in Storybrooke-- by her family, by society, by rules. She knew that Wonderland was real because the rules were different. They made sense. She had been there for so long that everything here felt so wishy-washy in comparison. The rules in Storybrooke just didn't make sense.

Who wanted their daughter to stay in the house when she was older? They should have been pushing her out, pushing her away. They hated her, after all. They felt like she was difficult to deal with, they struggled with her lack of sanity. Alice struggled, too, under their lack of sanity. They were so ruled by restrictions that didn't quite make sense. She was certain that she would have done better in other ways, other times... In Wonderland. It always came back to Wonderland. She caught her gaze traveling towards the ceiling of the bar, and she dragged her eyes to her drink, trying to calm herself. Deep breaths, Alice. Don't let yourself get carried away too far in the evening. She could get lost in any thought, any trail...

The toast was startling, if only because Alice felt riddled with the need to keep her space personal-- something she had learned from her parents. You didn't touch people that you didn't know. Alice, she was tactile. She touched everything, she walked around barefoot... And her mother hated it. Don't touch things, Alice, she would say. Don't bother the nice man, Alice. He doesn't need your brand of crazy. But he didn't seem bothered, really, by her brand of crazy. And she was quite enjoying that. She had a small smile as she tapped her glass against his, and she took a small sip of her drink. Best not to keep putting it away so quickly if she wanted to go home without flopping around.

She could hold her liquor fine, really, but she was dipping around dangerously towards fast-drinking territory. "Nothing makes sense here," she started, putting her glass quickly back down onto the bar. Sudden moves, twitchy moves. She was a bit nervous to even say anything about it. She always vowed to keep her lips shut, to pretend to be normal. "The rules, I mean. And here. It's not... It's not right. It's not very much, is it?" It was missing its muchness. It felt like it was constructed hastily, poorly, like someone didn't quite want their way out. Wonderland was far richer in comparison.

[attr="class","rabbit"]### - @taggie - wow so late but heeere
fai

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #8525c5;border-bottom:20px solid #8525c5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hatter"]width:245px;height:140px;margin-top:10px;padding:5px;border:1px solid white;outline-offset:-12px;outline:4px solid white;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#8525c5;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles"]font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;line-height:15px;height:320px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;width:330px;text-indent:11px;background-color:black;color:white;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#8525c5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background:black[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#8525c5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rabbit"]font-style:Georgia;font-size:10px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont="Dancing Script"][div align="center"][div][attr="class","alice"][div][attr="class","hatter"][img style="width:100%;height:100%;" src="https://i.gifer.com/5lAl.gif"][/div][div][attr="class","redqueen"]pitch black, pale blue[div][attr="class","tweedles"]It was more important, to Alice, to remember Wonderland above anything else in her life. Wonderland had been so pure, so focused... She could recall things with crystal clarity. She knew how things smelled, how the grass felt beneath her feet. She remembered how she was there. Free. Happy. She wasn't chained down by anything, and Alice quite liked that. She liked the freedom and ability to move around, and she was trapped in Storybrooke-- by her family, by society, by rules. She knew that Wonderland was real because the rules were different. They made sense. She had been there for so long that everything here felt so wishy-washy in comparison. The rules in Storybrooke just didn't make sense.

Who wanted their daughter to stay in the house when she was older? They should have been pushing her out, pushing her away. They hated her, after all. They felt like she was difficult to deal with, they struggled with her lack of sanity. Alice struggled, too, under [i]their[/i] lack of sanity. They were so ruled by restrictions that didn't quite make sense. She was certain that she would have done better in other ways, other times... In Wonderland. It always came back to Wonderland. She caught her gaze traveling towards the ceiling of the bar, and she dragged her eyes to her drink, trying to calm herself. Deep breaths, Alice. Don't let yourself get carried away too far in the evening. She could get lost in any thought, any trail...

The toast was startling, if only because Alice felt riddled with the need to keep her space personal-- something she had learned from her parents. You didn't touch people that you didn't know. Alice, she was tactile. She touched everything, she walked around barefoot... And her mother hated it. [i]Don't touch things, Alice, [/i] she would say. [i]Don't bother the nice man, Alice. He doesn't need your brand of crazy.[/i] But he didn't seem bothered, really, by her brand of crazy. And she was quite enjoying that. She had a small smile as she tapped her glass against his, and she took a small sip of her drink. Best not to keep putting it away so quickly if she wanted to go home without flopping around.

She could hold her liquor fine, really, but she was dipping around dangerously towards fast-drinking territory. [b]"Nothing makes sense here,"[/b] she started, putting her glass quickly back down onto the bar. Sudden moves, twitchy moves. She was a bit nervous to even say anything about it. She always vowed to keep her lips shut, to pretend to be normal. [b]"The rules, I mean. And here. It's not... It's not right. It's not very [i]much,[/i] is it?"[/b] It was missing its muchness. It felt like it was constructed hastily, poorly, like someone didn't quite want their way out. Wonderland was far richer in comparison.

[div][attr="class","rabbit"]### - @taggie - wow so late but heeere [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div style="font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:520px;font-size:10px;"]♕[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a][/div]

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #8525c5;border-bottom:20px solid #8525c5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hatter"]width:245px;height:140px;margin-top:10px;padding:5px;border:1px solid white;outline-offset:-12px;outline:4px solid white;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#8525c5;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles"]font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;line-height:15px;height:320px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;width:330px;text-indent:11px;background-color:black;color:white;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#8525c5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#8525c5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rabbit"]font-style:Georgia;font-size:10px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 28, 2018 14:06:13 GMT -5

[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]
[attr="class","tweedles"]It was more important, to Alice, to remember Wonderland above anything else in her life. Wonderland had been so pure, so focused... She could recall things with crystal clarity. She knew how things smelled, how the grass felt beneath her feet. She remembered how she was there. Free. Happy. She wasn't chained down by anything, and Alice quite liked that. She liked the freedom and ability to move around, and she was trapped in Storybrooke-- by her family, by society, by rules. She knew that Wonderland was real because the rules were different. They made sense. She had been there for so long that everything here felt so wishy-washy in comparison. The rules in Storybrooke just didn't make sense.

Who wanted their daughter to stay in the house when she was older? They should have been pushing her out, pushing her away. They hated her, after all. They felt like she was difficult to deal with, they struggled with her lack of sanity. Alice struggled, too, under their lack of sanity. They were so ruled by restrictions that didn't quite make sense. She was certain that she would have done better in other ways, other times... In Wonderland. It always came back to Wonderland. She caught her gaze traveling towards the ceiling of the bar, and she dragged her eyes to her drink, trying to calm herself. Deep breaths, Alice. Don't let yourself get carried away too far in the evening. She could get lost in any thought, any trail...

The toast was startling, if only because Alice felt riddled with the need to keep her space personal-- something she had learned from her parents. You didn't touch people that you didn't know. Alice, she was tactile. She touched everything, she walked around barefoot... And her mother hated it. Don't touch things, Alice, she would say. Don't bother the nice man, Alice. He doesn't need your brand of crazy. But he didn't seem bothered, really, by her brand of crazy. And she was quite enjoying that. She had a small smile as she tapped her glass against his, and she took a small sip of her drink. Best not to keep putting it away so quickly if she wanted to go home without flopping around.

She could hold her liquor fine, really, but she was dipping around dangerously towards fast-drinking territory. "Nothing makes sense here," she started, putting her glass quickly back down onto the bar. Sudden moves, twitchy moves. She was a bit nervous to even say anything about it. She always vowed to keep her lips shut, to pretend to be normal. "The rules, I mean. And here. It's not... It's not right. It's not very much, is it?" It was missing its muchness. It felt like it was constructed hastily, poorly, like someone didn't quite want their way out. Wonderland was far richer in comparison.

fai

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #6499ff;border-bottom:20px solid #6499ff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#6499ff;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#6499ff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#6499ff;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Dancing Script"][div align="center"][div][attr="class","alice"][div][attr="class","hatter"][img style="width:100%;height:100%;" src="https://78.media.tumblr.com/9ce35188d784a6383a42d2fd51e16190/tumblr_n0p3dritPt1qbxx00o4_250.gif"][/div][div][attr="class","redqueen"]pitch black, pale blue[div][attr="class","tweedles"]It was more important, to Alice, to remember Wonderland above anything else in her life. Wonderland had been so pure, so focused... She could recall things with crystal clarity. She knew how things smelled, how the grass felt beneath her feet. She remembered how she was there. Free. Happy. She wasn't chained down by anything, and Alice quite liked that. She liked the freedom and ability to move around, and she was trapped in Storybrooke-- by her family, by society, by rules. She knew that Wonderland was real because the rules were different. They made sense. She had been there for so long that everything here felt so wishy-washy in comparison. The rules in Storybrooke just didn't make sense.

Who wanted their daughter to stay in the house when she was older? They should have been pushing her out, pushing her away. They hated her, after all. They felt like she was difficult to deal with, they struggled with her lack of sanity. Alice struggled, too, under [i]their[/i] lack of sanity. They were so ruled by restrictions that didn't quite make sense. She was certain that she would have done better in other ways, other times... In Wonderland. It always came back to Wonderland. She caught her gaze traveling towards the ceiling of the bar, and she dragged her eyes to her drink, trying to calm herself. Deep breaths, Alice. Don't let yourself get carried away too far in the evening. She could get lost in any thought, any trail...

The toast was startling, if only because Alice felt riddled with the need to keep her space personal-- something she had learned from her parents. You didn't touch people that you didn't know. Alice, she was tactile. She touched everything, she walked around barefoot... And her mother hated it. [i]Don't touch things, Alice, [/i] she would say. [i]Don't bother the nice man, Alice. He doesn't need your brand of crazy.[/i] But he didn't seem bothered, really, by her brand of crazy. And she was quite enjoying that. She had a small smile as she tapped her glass against his, and she took a small sip of her drink. Best not to keep putting it away so quickly if she wanted to go home without flopping around.

She could hold her liquor fine, really, but she was dipping around dangerously towards fast-drinking territory. [b]"Nothing makes sense here,"[/b] she started, putting her glass quickly back down onto the bar. Sudden moves, twitchy moves. She was a bit nervous to even say anything about it. She always vowed to keep her lips shut, to pretend to be normal. [b]"The rules, I mean. And here. It's not... It's not right. It's not very [i]much,[/i] is it?"[/b] It was missing its muchness. It felt like it was constructed hastily, poorly, like someone didn't quite want their way out. Wonderland was far richer in comparison.

[div][attr="class","rabbit"]### - @taggie - wow so late but heeere [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div style="font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:520px;font-size:10px;"]♕[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a][/div]

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #6499ff;border-bottom:20px solid #6499ff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#6499ff;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 28, 2018 18:58:33 GMT -5

[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]

fai

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #7da6b3;border-bottom:20px solid #7da6b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#7da6b3;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#7da6b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#7da6b3;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Dancing Script"][div align="center"][div][attr="class","alice"][div][attr="class","hatter"][img src="https://media.giphy.com/media/VreNtmrgXXdlu/giphy.gif" style="width:100%;height:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","redqueen"]pitch black, pale blue[div][attr="class","tweedles"]It was more important, to Alice, to remember Wonderland above anything else in her life. Wonderland had been so pure, so focused... She could recall things with crystal clarity. She knew how things smelled, how the grass felt beneath her feet. She remembered how she was there. Free. Happy. She wasn't chained down by anything, and Alice quite liked that. She liked the freedom and ability to move around, and she was trapped in Storybrooke-- by her family, by society, by rules. She knew that Wonderland was real because the rules were different. They made sense. She had been there for so long that everything here felt so wishy-washy in comparison. The rules in Storybrooke just didn't make sense.

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #7da6b3;border-bottom:20px solid #7da6b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#7da6b3;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#7da6b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#7da6b3;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 28, 2018 20:25:04 GMT -5

[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]

fai

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #e98ae5;border-bottom:20px solid #e98ae5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#e98ae5;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#e98ae5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#e98ae5;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Dancing Script"][div align="center"][div][attr="class","alice"][div][attr="class","hatter"][img style="width:100%;height:100%;" src=https://media.giphy.com/media/dHJ9xB2ETONi/giphy.gif][/div][div][attr="class","redqueen"]pitch black, pale blue[div][attr="class","tweedles"]It was more important, to Alice, to remember Wonderland above anything else in her life. Wonderland had been so pure, so focused... She could recall things with crystal clarity. She knew how things smelled, how the grass felt beneath her feet. She remembered how she was there. Free. Happy. She wasn't chained down by anything, and Alice quite liked that. She liked the freedom and ability to move around, and she was trapped in Storybrooke-- by her family, by society, by rules. She knew that Wonderland was real because the rules were different. They made sense. She had been there for so long that everything here felt so wishy-washy in comparison. The rules in Storybrooke just didn't make sense.

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #e98ae5;border-bottom:20px solid #e98ae5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#e98ae5;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#e98ae5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#e98ae5;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 28, 2018 20:33:18 GMT -5

[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]

fai

[googlefont="Dancing Script"][div align="center"][div][attr="class","alice"][div][attr="class","hatter"][img style="width:100%;height:100%;" src=https://media.giphy.com/media/lZ8Dam3aJlRao/giphy.gif][/div][div][attr="class","redqueen"]pitch black, pale blue[div][attr="class","tweedles"]It was more important, to Alice, to remember Wonderland above anything else in her life. Wonderland had been so pure, so focused... She could recall things with crystal clarity. She knew how things smelled, how the grass felt beneath her feet. She remembered how she was there. Free. Happy. She wasn't chained down by anything, and Alice quite liked that. She liked the freedom and ability to move around, and she was trapped in Storybrooke-- by her family, by society, by rules. She knew that Wonderland was real because the rules were different. They made sense. She had been there for so long that everything here felt so wishy-washy in comparison. The rules in Storybrooke just didn't make sense.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 30, 2018 21:03:45 GMT -5

[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]

fai

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #417eca;border-bottom:20px solid #417eca;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#417eca;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#417eca;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#417eca;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Dancing Script"][div align="center"][div][attr="class","alice"][div][attr="class","hatter"][img src="https://i.gifer.com/6zbH.gif" style="width:100%;height:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","redqueen"]pitch black, pale blue[div][attr="class","tweedles"]It was more important, to Alice, to remember Wonderland above anything else in her life. Wonderland had been so pure, so focused... She could recall things with crystal clarity. She knew how things smelled, how the grass felt beneath her feet. She remembered how she was there. Free. Happy. She wasn't chained down by anything, and Alice quite liked that. She liked the freedom and ability to move around, and she was trapped in Storybrooke-- by her family, by society, by rules. She knew that Wonderland was real because the rules were different. They made sense. She had been there for so long that everything here felt so wishy-washy in comparison. The rules in Storybrooke just didn't make sense.

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #417eca;border-bottom:20px solid #417eca;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#417eca;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#417eca;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#417eca;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 2, 2018 14:39:17 GMT -5

[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]

fai

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #ca4545;border-bottom:20px solid #ca4545;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#b5b5df;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#b5b5df;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#b5b5df;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Dancing Script"][div align="center"][div][attr="class","alice"][div][attr="class","hatter"][img style="width:100%;height:100%;" src=https://media.giphy.com/media/Rjfqtjkhvv3ri/giphy.gif][/div][div][attr="class","redqueen"]pitch black, pale blue[div][attr="class","tweedles"]It was more important, to Alice, to remember Wonderland above anything else in her life. Wonderland had been so pure, so focused... She could recall things with crystal clarity. She knew how things smelled, how the grass felt beneath her feet. She remembered how she was there. Free. Happy. She wasn't chained down by anything, and Alice quite liked that. She liked the freedom and ability to move around, and she was trapped in Storybrooke-- by her family, by society, by rules. She knew that Wonderland was real because the rules were different. They made sense. She had been there for so long that everything here felt so wishy-washy in comparison. The rules in Storybrooke just didn't make sense.

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #ca4545;border-bottom:20px solid #ca4545;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#b5b5df;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#b5b5df;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#b5b5df;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 2, 2018 16:11:34 GMT -5

[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]

fai

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #ae81e7;border-bottom:20px solid #ae81e7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#ae81e7;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#ae81e7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#ae81e7;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Dancing Script"][div align="center"][div][attr="class","alice"][div][attr="class","hatter"][img style="width:100%;height:100%;" src=http://as01.epimg.net/us/imagenes/2018/06/06/futbol/1528244019_930352_1528244120_noticia_normal.jpg][/div][div][attr="class","redqueen"]pitch black, pale blue[div][attr="class","tweedles"]It was more important, to Alice, to remember Wonderland above anything else in her life. Wonderland had been so pure, so focused... She could recall things with crystal clarity. She knew how things smelled, how the grass felt beneath her feet. She remembered how she was there. Free. Happy. She wasn't chained down by anything, and Alice quite liked that. She liked the freedom and ability to move around, and she was trapped in Storybrooke-- by her family, by society, by rules. She knew that Wonderland was real because the rules were different. They made sense. She had been there for so long that everything here felt so wishy-washy in comparison. The rules in Storybrooke just didn't make sense.

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #ae81e7;border-bottom:20px solid #ae81e7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#ae81e7;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#ae81e7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#ae81e7;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 2, 2018 18:10:04 GMT -5

[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]

fai

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #b31f1f;border-bottom:20px solid #b31f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#b31f1f;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#b31f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#b31f1f;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Dancing Script"][div align="center"][div][attr="class","alice"][div][attr="class","hatter"][img src="https://media.giphy.com/media/H79se4OSNRsTm/giphy.gif" style="width:100%;height:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","redqueen"]pitch black, pale blue[div][attr="class","tweedles"]It was more important, to Alice, to remember Wonderland above anything else in her life. Wonderland had been so pure, so focused... She could recall things with crystal clarity. She knew how things smelled, how the grass felt beneath her feet. She remembered how she was there. Free. Happy. She wasn't chained down by anything, and Alice quite liked that. She liked the freedom and ability to move around, and she was trapped in Storybrooke-- by her family, by society, by rules. She knew that Wonderland was real because the rules were different. They made sense. She had been there for so long that everything here felt so wishy-washy in comparison. The rules in Storybrooke just didn't make sense.

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #b31f1f;border-bottom:20px solid #b31f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#b31f1f;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#b31f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#b31f1f;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 3, 2018 15:25:52 GMT -5

[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]

fai

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #a4e2a7;border-bottom:20px solid #a4e2a7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#a4e2a7;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#a4e2a7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#a4e2a7;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Dancing Script"][div align="center"][div][attr="class","alice"][div][attr="class","hatter"][img style="width:100%;height:100%;" src=https://66.media.tumblr.com/87912606a3eaec75d3077ceab3ff7600/tumblr_inline_p8vwrvH2w81smfyy2_250.gif][/div][div][attr="class","redqueen"]pitch black, pale blue[div][attr="class","tweedles"]It was more important, to Alice, to remember Wonderland above anything else in her life. Wonderland had been so pure, so focused... She could recall things with crystal clarity. She knew how things smelled, how the grass felt beneath her feet. She remembered how she was there. Free. Happy. She wasn't chained down by anything, and Alice quite liked that. She liked the freedom and ability to move around, and she was trapped in Storybrooke-- by her family, by society, by rules. She knew that Wonderland was real because the rules were different. They made sense. She had been there for so long that everything here felt so wishy-washy in comparison. The rules in Storybrooke just didn't make sense.

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #a4e2a7;border-bottom:20px solid #a4e2a7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#a4e2a7;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#a4e2a7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#a4e2a7;[/newclass]

Quick Reply