8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Dec 1, 2018 21:06:51 GMT -5

2018 OF-THE-YEAR-AWARDS
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been looking forward to yearlys since January but it's finally here! It's time to nominate for our second annual yearly awards! You have until the 31st to get your nominations in, and we will vote in the first week of January. On the 8th, our 2018 yearly winners will be announced!

No self-nominating, please, even for relationships! Also please note that while you can nominate winners from last year, if you want to give people props or tell people that you still absolutely adore them. But we are not going to put last year's winners on the poll for voting. We don't want the same people winning two years in a row! If they won runner up last year, then they are still eligible to win this year, though! Moment is IC!

As far as the member nominations go, feel free to nominate someone that is already nominated if that is how you feel about it! :D

Top Poster of the Year (Member)
N/A

Top Poster of the Year (Character)
N/A

Most Dedicated Member of the Year
Celestina
Fai
Erin
Joyce
Morgan
Quinn
Seani

Most Improved Member of the Year
Celestina
Erin
Iane
Jenna
Julia
Meg
Mya
Steph
Tyra

Writer of the Year
Celestina
Dez
Fai
Iane
Jade
Morgan
Mya
Shi
Tori

Female Character of the Year

@alayla
@andi
@arleigh
@catrine

@lyra
@maria
@meredith
@petrova
@valentina
@zoee

Male Character of the Year
@cass

@dorian

@feorge
@jesse
@ujin
@liampotter
@octavian
@santiago
@theo

Relationship of the Year
@angelina and @feorge
and @clio
@alan and @anyarahela
@carson and @meredith
@dario and @magdalene
@ellanora and
@jesse and @truly
and @oralee
and @pete
@rubi , @santiago and @valentina

Thread of the Year
Cacophony of Screams - , and
Diamond Rings and Old Barstools - @carlisle and @genevieve
Dumbledore's Army, Still Recruiting - @isobel and @corner
The End of the Story - @colemetmilinia and @damion
I Can't Explain - and
Run For Cover - and
Speak to Me - @penelope, @percy and @lassiter
Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye - @andi and

Moment of the Year
@andi announcing Pyxis School.
Epidemic X breakout ( and @wendy )
@feorge 's many failed dating attempts
waltzing into the Ministry to change the world.
@marcus coming back to haunt @catrine
@flint and @vesper adopting
@van cheating

[b]Most Dedicated Member:[/b]
[b]Most Improved Member:[/b]
[b]Writer:[/b]
[b]Female Character:[/b]
[b]Male Character:[/b]
[b]Relationship:[/b]
[b]Thread:[/b]
[b]Moment:[/b]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 1, 2018 21:11:27 GMT -5

I HAVE MORE COMING

Most Dedicated Member: Joyce (@arianna )-- you are on every damn day! rain or shine! no matter what is going on in your life and your posts are always amazing!
Most Improved Member: Julia (@emily )-- she started this site brand new to RPing guys and now she kills me with every damn post. You are doing so great Julia!!!!
Writer: Jade ( )-- you blow my mind all the damn time, never stop being amazing
Female Character: @zoee , she is such a freaking blast oh my gawddddd
Male Character: @feorge , I have so much fun with all his open date threads like SERIOUSLY
Couple: @pete & love ittttt
Thread: -slams button- Cacophony of Screams - , , & (we totally saw this coming, did we not? haha)
Moment:  remember that time the c-box moved and we became neglectful c-box parents? good times haha (i'll come up with a real one i swear)
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 1, 2018 21:16:43 GMT -5

THIS IS EXCITING, MY FIRST GO AT THESE, OK WOOT.

Most Dedicated Member: hands down, you've done so much for the site.
Most Improved Member: @jenna because every time she messages me with a plot idea it is even better than the last one and I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT tell me your secrets
Writer: @tori seriously, I live for our threads.
Female Character: I know she's been here a short while, but we love her a lot.
Male Character: @santiago because this man DOES IT ALL OK.
Couple: + @ellanora -- these two have been to hell and back, and they're amazing. I love them.
Thread: The End of the Story with @damion and @colemetmilinia . They won a thread of the month, and they deserved it. I remember Damion and Colemet from my first stint at Insur, and they've always been a favourite of mine, so this thread was just ANGST AND TEARS.
Moment: @feorge and his many (ok not that many we're being dramatic) failed dating attempts
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Dec 1, 2018 21:18:49 GMT -5

Most Dedicated Member: @seani , you give a lot and i love it. you try so much, and your posting sprees? like goddamn i wish i had half that. the 7000+ post?

Most Improved Member: ME haha no i write worse just longer. @queenalice I have seen you getting more confident, and i love it!! i love it so much!! your wordlength has been increasing and your posts are an even bigger joy to read than they were before!

[Writer: @lizzy dear god i love you and your writing so much and i know you don't always believe me. but trust me? when you write a lot it's not intimidating and i don't feel like i need to reach a potential i don't think i can. TL;DR i love your writing. it's amazing and not intimidating. 

Female Character: @maria she's badass

Male Character: @cass because strike me down if I don’t. He lives, he cares, it’s everything

Couple: and @clio

Thread: Run For Cover with and . it's good to start getting over your demons, isn't it?

Moment: probably a cop-out since it’s mostly OOC, but Celestina returning? new life, new air, and I feel like things really started exploding and happening
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 1, 2018 21:38:11 GMT -5

Most Dedicated Member: Celestina hello yes, you are a brilliant creator you, i have no words to describe!!!
Most Improved Member: Mya!!!!!! Your posts were always amazing, but they have grown so much. You're a queen. Like, we have no threads with each other rn but I'll still stalk yours. Queen. Epic. Amazing. Icon.
Writer: Jade -- i mean hello yes of course jade!!!!!!!!!! you are amazing and all of your characters??? I love them all??? How can I feel so much love in my heart for them? Like, your writing for them is so rich and they're such full, lively characters.
Female Character: ((i just love her too much ok))
Male Character: @feorge
Couple: COMING SOON!
Thread: & (boi #1) , the thread i stalk constantly
Moment: COMING SOON!
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Kingsley Shacklebolt Avatar
Ravenclaw
78 posts
54 years old
Dean of Lufkin University
Adviser to the Minister
Member of the Wizengamot

Board Member for The Rising Phoenix Project
Attorney
Author

Lufkin University Alum
Order of the Phoenix
played by Jade
"The supreme quality of leadership is unquestionably integrity"
options

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt on Dec 2, 2018 2:27:10 GMT -5

Most Dedicated Member: I know she can't win again, but Tori is still on an entirely different level--So, Morgan for this nomination!
Most Improved Member: Celestina--She was a delight to read. I remember when she first joined, but since then, she has integrated herself so beautifully into the site and brought so many brilliant characters into this rp world. I love the families she has enriched--and the new institutions she has created.
Writer: Tori--No justification is even needed here. We all know and marvel at her skill. Rich and beautiful characters. Long, impeccable posts that never are just a rehashing of what has already been said. I'm a fan. It's an honor to write with you.
Female Character: Andromeda Lestrange
Male Character: Octavian Aubrey
Couple: Valentina De la Vega, Rubi Josefina Mureșanu and Santiago De la Vega
Thread: Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye, Andromeda and Rodolphus
Moment: Art trying to smuggle the body out of the Ministry and encountering Athena. @tori, i'm changing my mind. New favorite moment: Andromeda's first major act as Minister: Pyxis school announced.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 2, 2018 3:43:21 GMT -5

Most Dedicated Member: . Ys, I know you're already nominated but like who else can I say?
Most Improved Member: Steph- like, really looking back from when you first started until now. You've improved so much, writing wise, but also like socially because back then you wouldn't really interact as much as you do now. Also, you were like afraid of half of us, I think.
Writer: Personally, I really love Celestina's writing. It's always fun, always entertaining and new. Yeah, I like that.
Female Character: @valentina . Do we hate her? Yes. Is she a very well written and interesting character? Yes.
Male Character: @theo - same reasons. 
Couple: @magdalene and @dario (Can you tell who ships them? No.1 fan right here.)
Thread: Diamond Rings and Old Barstools - Yeah, I know it's actually from 2017 but like excuse me, the big drama didn't start until this year. This started one of the funniest dynamics I've ever had the pleasure to encounter.
Moment: I WILL COME BACK TO THIS

(Narrator's voice: she did not, in fact 'come back to this'.)
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 2, 2018 9:32:45 GMT -5

Updated
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 2, 2018 11:17:54 GMT -5

Most Dedicated Member:Erin. Even when she has cfs flares and has crazy crap in her life or even vacation she makes time to write and bulk post. She's always on, always writing, always pushing to plot and try new and different things
Most Improved Member: Erin (that's right a double nomination. Come at me, bruh) shea always trying new characters and new ideas new things and it shows in her style
Writer:mya. You know I'm addicted to everything you write and your characters. So this should be no shock
Female Character: @arleigh. We love her ok
Male Character:@jesse. Because hes an idiot but hes our idiot
Couple:Alan and Anya W.
Thread:will come back
Moment:Van cheating.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 2, 2018 11:39:40 GMT -5

Most Dedicated Member: and Celestina have both already been nommed but for real both of them work soooo hard to make this site amazing Morgan will answer any question at any time no matter how dumb and she works on overload giving us the best site possible, Celestina literally made houses for the other wizarding schools, not to mention the character who brought us squib flu plus all of her amazing characters she has made!
Most Improved Member: Tyra you amaze me with your writing and you have always been amazing, in my short time here I have gotten to know you more and more and seen you grow exponentially! You are amazing!!!
Writer: Dez!!!!!!!!!! Dez all day long!!!!!! She has the ability to literally transport us all into the amazing world that is Alfie and we love her for it!
Female Character: @lyra she is gorgeous and Erin plays her amazingly!!!!!!
Male Character: when I first joined the site and mya made me read cacophony of screams I absolutely fell in love with him!
Couple: @truly and @jesse
Thread: I'll come back to this
Moment: OOC=Joining the site! IC=When Phief and Bailey tied the knot!