Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 21, 2018 19:53:16 GMT -5

Pour a glass and bite my tongue
You say I'm the only one

If it's true, then why you running, you running?

This... this hurt. This hurt more than she would have ever admitted that it did to anyone else. For the last few days, she had been drinking herself into a stupor to try and numb the pain then after a long night of crying and talking to Winnie she made a decision. She was not going down without a fight, she refused to. She loved Van, and he had valid reasons for feeling the way that he did, but he was also a fucking idiot. She knew that more than anyone did. If he could steal her from his brother they could make it through pretty much anything. Especially after his brother allowed them to stay married. Hell, Heydar mother fucking Shafiq had been shocked by it, but Michael had said he wanted his brother to be happy. If even that little fucker could see it then why couldn't Van. She had asked herself questions like that for days now. At first, it had been that there was someone else and he was too chicken shit to tell her, but the way that he had told her that he loved her before she left, she knew that he did love her. He had pushed her away, so she was waiting. She was keeping her distance but she wasn't signing the papers yet.

Work was the only thing that was keeping her sane and she had been at it since the early hours of the morning, her little car sitting outside and the dogs in the backyard while she worked, though her little pug, Doris was asleep on the rolling chair next to her, Forrest and Jenny seemed to be the ones who gave her all of the trouble these days, but they missed Van like she did. She didn't go into the house to check in on him, and she had food brought to her when she was hungry.

Justin was supposed to be there at some point that ay so that they could work on his album some, they were nearly done she thought and she only had a few more tweaks before she would be done with his master mixes. One of her fave songs came on the radio that she had playing while she was setting everything up and Cat couldn't help herself (she had been having a hard time, so what did she do she sang along with the radio, picking up her small dog Caterina sang to Doris, smile as the pup licked her face. The door opened and she stepped out of the booth still singing along to Doris and smiled at Justin before booty bumping him and spinning around before stepping into the darkened room again and put the dog down.

"Should be all set up for you, I wanted to go over that last song from last time a few times see if we can't get a little more of a raw sound." She said before grabbing her water bottle.

@justin | OUTFIT |499
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 11, 2019 23:17:32 GMT -5

You need to drink like a man
and f*ck like a horse
I got three stripes on me, I'm knockin' at your door
Dance baby, dance, in your Adidas pants
The Grey and the Goose is a really good brand
He was late. That shit was bound to happen sometimes, man. Time is just an illusion. But, real or not, he was late all the same. Not terribly though and it wasn't like he hadn't texted. Oh wait, shit, no he hadn't. He had been caught up with a lot of shit that morning. None of it really offered a good enough excuse to be late, but he knew Cat wouldn't care. Besides, they hadn't set an exact time. He had only set one in his mind. Instead of sticking to it, though, he spent all morning Skyping with his mom and Gracie. Gracie-- she had been a surprise. He had told his mom he had plans, whatever, they were going to wake and bake together and go about their days. But when Gracie has other plans, then you gotta do what Gracie wants you to do.

Justin was fine with that. More than fine, really. He missed his sister to death and any chance to talk to her was a chance he was going to take. And talk they had, for four straight hours. They talked about plants, Cheyenne's baby that was apparently his, and that weird guy at Grandma's church, and he even let her pick out his clothes for the day. She insisted on it, actually. They needed to match and he wasn't opposed to matching his sister even if she was thousands of miles away. Maybe if she had dressed him in the weirdest clothes imaginable.....well, no. He would still wear them loud and proud, just like the half baked grin he sported on his face.

In typical Justin fashion he was walking in to the studio slightly late, with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, and his cell phone in his hands texting Z all about his fun excursion with the stop sign. It had been a long time since he had driven, but he was getting back into it now. Driving stoned? Well, that had been even longer and today he had caught himself waiting for a stop sign to turn green. It was probably for the best that they were nearly finished with the album and the few tracks they had yet to nail down boded perfectly well with his current glazed over aesthetic.

Door half propped in the wind with his foot sticking in it to keep from closing it all the way he heard some lovely jamming as he finished his text to Z. Wait....was that fucking Z in there? Justin popped his head in with the upmost confusion. It didn't sound like Z. Wasn't Freya either. Who the hell? "
Yas girl," he egged on, bopping his head with the song she was singing. He was feeling it. Her tone, her inflects, whatever she had-- something was on about it. Justin danced, flippin a dab, and booty bumping her right back. "Nice to see you smilin' Darlin'," he giggled, cigarette dangling from his lips. And it was, too. He had seen her through an entire range of emotions working on this album. Smiling, that wasn't something he saw all too often these days.

"Uhm, ex-squeeze me, the booth should be set up for you, Caterina Von Pipes!" His words coming out in an enthusiastic puff of smoke. As red as his eyes were they held sincerity in the light blue of his irises. "You got a fucking voice, for real. Why haven't I heard you sing before-- what? Is it that you don't love me, Cat? Huh? You don't want to make sweet sweet music together--" he joked, laughing at his own damn self with dopey giggle. Obviously they were already making sweet sweet music together. Seeing as his stoned ass was in her record studio! Justin placed the cig between his lips again, whipping out his phone and before letting out a grumbling tease. "That's it I'm fuckin' textin' Z and telling her you don't love us. Or wait," he looked up with confusion. Justin pointed to his phone. "Does she know you sing?! 'Cause we finna have some problems." Another goofy giggle slipped past the cig in his mouth.

@caterina | Outfit | words:691
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 16, 2019 19:35:36 GMT -5

POUR A GLASS AND BITE MY TONGUE
YOU SAY I'M THE ONLY ONE

IF IT'S TRUE, THEN WHY YOU RUNNING, YOU RUNNING?

Regrets were not something that she liked to live her life with, she tried, and tried very hard, to live her life without them. After everything was considered, to Caterina, regrets were a mark of a life unfulfilled, until she had met Van. She had never wanted to be in a relationship, she didn't need the drama or the bullshit that people usually liked to put up with. She was over it all, and just wanted the pain to go away. She wanted to just move on, but she couldn't yet, and she knew that was okay.

She had fallen hard for the Parkinson male, and she had let him in, something that she never did before this, and the shame she felt for thinking that he could return her feelings was plain for everyone to see, but there was no one that she trusted to talk to. No one that she needed to have with her constantly. Winona was her best friend and though she would give anything to have Winnie with her all the time, she knew that she could not ask that. The woman was the one thing that had been helping her to stay sane in all of this, other than her mother. Diana Travers was a force to be reckoned with, and she did not know how her mother did it. This was nothing like what she had envisioned her life to be like, but something that her mother had always told her was that she needed to dance things out sometimes.

That was why she had been singing, it was why she loved music so much because it made it easy to forget, it made it easy to let go because she knew that when she sang when the song gave her chills that it was the one thing in the world that was right. Cat laughed as Doris ran to Justin and jumped at him a little barking in her shark costume and she laughed."Doris, stop acting like your Jaws or some shit." She said shaking her head as the pup went to lay on her bed. "Music is the only thing that I got any more, Justin. The only thing that makes me smile." It was the sad truth, it was the true honesty that she had, but it always worked for her, no matter what she was going through.

She laughed and shook her head. "Nah, I don't sing in public. Van's not even heard me sing. Jidd says it is dishonorable, and it is one of the few things I listened to him on. Only because it would have stolen Xio's thunder as the favorite." She couldn't stop herself from laughing as she took his phone then kissed his cheek as she took a picture with him and sent it to Zora with the caption "making sweet music with ya mans" before tossing his phone back to him. "You're the only person outside of my immediate family who has heard me."
tag: @justin // words: 506 // OUTFIT
template by eliza @ TB THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2019 20:23:46 GMT -5

YOU NEED TO DRINK LIKE A MAN
AND F*CK LIKE A HORSE
I GOT THREE STRIPES ON ME, I'M KNOCKIN' AT YOUR DOOR
DANCE BABY, DANCE, IN YOUR ADIDAS PANTS
THE GREY AND THE GOOSE IS A REALLY GOOD BRAND
Justin thought it absolutely sucked that Cat and Van were in such a weird ass place. He felt a little bit guilty, too. He had gotten the tat-- the Cursed Tat. In his defense he was seven planes from sobriety when he had agreed to it and about three planes off when he had gotten it but that didn't make it any less his fault. Justin could remember the first time he had ever gotten a relationship type tattoo. Hell, he still had it just bellow his inner elbow on his left arm. Janelle. It was going to forever serve as a reminder that he had dated that absolute looney toon. 

There were so many on his body, both from his own and others. Tributes to River's first serious relationship, Cheyenne's name on his wrist, Sabine's fuckin' face on the back of his calf. Every time he got a tattoo involving someone in a relationship it inevitably ended. Tib didn't know that when they had made the bet. If he were in more of a right mind he might have warned his wrocker buddy, but he didn't. So he quietly shouldered the blame for another couple down the tube. Thanks cursed tattoo body, thanks. Z, River, and Cheyenne were the only people who really knew about the curse. Mainly because two of those three had seen it happen.

Knowing what he knew made it hard to walk into the studio on the days that Van and Cat were both present. When they were alone his dumb ass had a tendency to forget, save for the sad look on Cat's face. When they were around each other it was like total torture for him and everyone else involved. Today he was glad to see it was just her and Doggie Jawz. "Her is Jaws! Aren't cha D," The puppy talk voice came flying out of him as he bent down to pet the pupper. Man, he fucking loved dogs. He wished he could have one but he wasn't ready for that kind of commitment. This coming from a man who just found out he was going to be a father just a few weeks ago. Yikes.

Doris snorted and walked off from him, causing Justin to let out an offended noise. "Fine fuck you too meany," he grumbled jokingly. Justin plucked the cigarette from between his lips smiling over at Cat. "Well you're music makes me smile ma, so you should do it all the time. Psshhh at what Jidd says. Being dishonorable is metal as fuck when you got pipes like that." He couldn't imagine living a life without singing in his house. Growing up there was always some form of music or another. His dad rapping, his mom screaming Metallica out the car window as she pulled up from grocery shopping headbanging with the volume cranked. Life without that sounded boring as shit. No thank you.

Justin posed with Cat, smirking at her text to Z. Making sweet music. Hell yeah, they should. They should make some actual fucking music together. And not just with her on one side of the booth and him on the other. Justin's brows sewed together as he took a hit from his cig. His vision jumped from Cat to the booth and to Cat again. "We should change that." He raised a brow playfully challenging her to say no as he let out a cloud of smoke. "C'mon Cat it'll be fun. You'd sound bomb as fuck on a track. That one track is missing something, you know it isssss." If it was the only thing his half baked ass count manage today he was determined to get her into the booth, even for a minute. Who needs productivity when you can have fun?!

@caterina | Outfit | Words: 631
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0