8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jan 23, 2019 21:55:24 GMT -5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLY FAI!

I'm late, I know... but it is never too late to wish someone a happy late birthday, okay. (And I also feel like I missed you all day yesterday and barely talked to you, which means I can say I hope you had a good birthday and mean it because I haven't talked with you to confirm how your birthday was okay. It's fine.)

I know that you worked, but that doesn't mean that you couldn't have a purse taco or buy yourself more Mike's Hard legally or whatever you wanted to do! So, in summary, I hope that you had a great birthday and that you are feeling good about being freshly twenty-one. That makes me feel so old dear lord, but it is fine.

*Ahem* moving on! I am so happy to have you on site. You are such an amazing writer (ayee, writer ofy runner up up in here), and all of your characters are absolutely perfect and I love stalking them. We have not had nearly enough plots together since you've gotten here but I am so amped that we are changing that with the Riche sisters! Going to be so amazing!

I won't start rambling out that here though because that's just not even the point! The point is that you are such a sweetheart, an amazing writer, a purse taco legend, and you deserve the best birthday ever! Love you so much!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 23, 2019 21:59:14 GMT -5

Fai! You absolute icon! Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

I am so happy that I got to join you in your last illegal drink that was so great! Ily tons and your writing and yourself AND I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED TO HAVE CARLIJAH BACK, PRAIZ!

I hope your family dinner was hella good and that you have an amazing birthday week. You deserve itttttt

Love, Ya Gurl Mya <3
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 23, 2019 22:15:19 GMT -5

Fai!!!!! Charly!!!!! Chicka!!!!!

I hope you had an amazing birthday and enjoyed your final illegal drink and your first legal one as well!!! I have not gotten to plot with you much, but we should def change that soon!!! From all the things Mya tells me about you, you are awesome!!! Anyways happy birthday <3333

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 23, 2019 22:32:53 GMT -5

BEAUTIFUL FAI!

Happy birthday, princess! I hope 21 is magical AF and everything you've ever dreamed of.

Thanks for being such a fun part of Insurr - I also demand that we have some threads together because I don't think we have any?! What's that about?

Anyway, hope this year is the best one yet!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 23, 2019 22:47:45 GMT -5

I'm using Ares for a birthday message, what is life?

Anywayyy

Happy Belated Birthday Darling! I hope that you had a wonderful day, and that you drank something perfectly legal after our MIke's escapades! I love you, and I love reading your amazing characters, and watching their lives unfold in front of us. They are clever, and charming, and I stalk you way more than you probably know. But yup, it's true, I do! And we have to figure out some amazing fun things to do. Especially since you're making our favorite little brother now. Which is super fun, Mellie loves siblings!

But not the point, point is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And I hope it was a great one!
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Jan 24, 2019 0:35:25 GMT -5

charlycharly

my love, my life, my platonic wife

it's so recent that i messaged you about nick and cho, and since then, what a wild ride we've had! we're coming up on two days of knowing each other-- holy shit!-- even if it's not yet two years of being friends 'cause ya girl is a coward
but once we started talking, when have we stopped? we're on four or five different communication channels, holding so many conversations. i'm here for you and you're there for me and you're honestly one of my best friends. i might not always know how to respond to things but i support and love you 100%
now get out and use your old id!!!
Rabastan Ashmedai Lestrange
Rabastan Ashmedai Lestrange Avatar
Slytherin
175 posts
67 years old
Vice Chairman and Director of Research at the Lestrange Foundation
Owner of the Coffin House
Co-Owner of Puddlemere United
Necromancer
Death Eater
Wandless
Lufkin University Alum
Shop Worker
played by Jade
"We drink the poison our minds pour for us and wonder why we feel so sick."
options

Post by Rabastan Ashmedai Lestrange on Jan 24, 2019 1:30:00 GMT -5

Happy birthday, Fai! I hope you have had an absolutely amazing day. Congratulations on being able to legally drink, I wager you'll do it loads less now. That seems to be the common motif lol.

You are an absolutely brilliant writer! I love writing with you and need to do it more!!!! Maybe one of mine will get paired with one of yours for the holiday dance. I particularly find humor in the thought of Clio and Oralie being paired, but maybe Dev or Emanual will get assigned her. We need to discuss Graves things--figure out something new for Odelia and Delilah. She moved in with the MacGuffins after Ella kicked Delilah's butt so she is not living the 'I'm never sober' life anymore.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 24, 2019 5:39:07 GMT -5

Fai, my beautiful darling.

You know I adore you and all that you do. I've loved all of your characters from the get go. I mean who else could have some one as wild as Astrid, or as fun to deal with as Marcus and ronnie, or even intense like tib and Winnie.

I hope you had an amazing birthday, and a great year as an adult in full standing. Welcome aboard, kid. It sucks ass lmfao
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 24, 2019 6:05:25 GMT -5

Charly!!!

Welcome to the world of legality on a global scale!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a great birthday and got spoilt! Thank you for being Fabulous and such a great friend and a great writer!! We dont have much together and that saddens me, hopefully that will change soon! You are a amazing and so talented!!
Love you!!

Tyra
Arthur Stroud
Arthur Stroud Avatar
Hufflepuff
67 posts
18 years old
Unemployed
Misc. Career
played by Eve
""
options

Post by Arthur Stroud on Jan 24, 2019 8:15:10 GMT -5

Charly! I'm so sorry I didn't congratulate on the right date. I saw it at one point in Discord and then, like I always do with birthdays, forgot it. Can I blame Arthur?

Anyway, Happy late Birthday!!!! You're amazing, and I love you and all our plots, even if it should mean Arthur never lets me post for anyone else again.