8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Feb 2, 2019 17:31:03 GMT -5

EVENT TEAM SIGN-UPS
Do you want to help plan site events? Well then, you have come to the right place! For those of you that have been here a while, this will be the replacement for creative teams. Pretty much, we have split different kind of events into categories, and you can sign-up for whatever one interests you! Right now, you can only join ONE group! If we find that groups are lacking in members, we may open up participation to multiple groups in the future. But to start things off, we will be starting with one group per member!

Here are the categories available for sign-up:

• Hogwarts Events - While there are events already planned by staff -- Quidditch matches, dances, there are always room for more events! Massive snowball fights, bonfires, prank wars, house wars, spirit week, and that is just me spitballing ideas! If you want to help come up with fun ideas for things going on at Hogwarts, this is the team for you!
  • University Events - We have a bunch of universities on site, and most of us know that universities always have something going on. Greek Week, festivals, club activity fair, Welcome Week activities, graduation celebrations, again, we can go on! If you want to help out our universities with some fun events, you're going to want to sign up for this!
  • Holiday & Summer Events - Look, you know how festive we are on site! All day, every day. If there is a holiday, you better believe that our newsletter has a festive header, and we are coming up with some fun events! But if you love holidays too, then you better join this team. You can help come up with St. Patrick's Day parties, Christmas fun, and fun Valentine's Day activities like our blind-dating and speed-dating events sponsored by Vexed. Summer is fun, okay. Summer camps, pick-up Quidditch leagues, music festivals, do you want me to keep going?

So those are our current three teams for activities! As you can see, this is all mostly just fun stuff! We have a second page if you guys have any more major ideas for the site plot, you can definitely feel free to post on that page here! This is just more for fun, little activities! How it will work is quite simple: when we have enough sign-ups, we will chuck you into teams! You will have your own little chat in Discord again, just like you did for your creative teams! Feel free to ponder and come up with ideas! You will not have an assigned staff member for these teams! Staff will just have access to all of the groups, so tag us if you need us -- if you have any questions, etc.!

When you have a full fledged idea formed, there will be a second form here for you guys to post the idea here! Note that you cannot go through with an idea until it's approved, though I'm sure there won't be too many problems with that! I hope you are all excited for fun activities, because you know I am!

You can join a team after you have been a member for one month! If you are not active on a team, though, you can be removed! If anyone is not participating for an extended period, feel free to give anyone on staff a head's up! We will give one warning, but then we will be removing people from teams! We want people active in teams!

[b]Member Name:[/b]
[b]Member Since:[/b]
[b]First Group Choice:[/b]
[b]Second Group Choice:[/b]

[b]Team Name:[/b]
[b]Idea:[/b]
[b]Is it Time Sensitive? If so, when is it supposed to be?[/b]
[b]Any Additional Information:[/b]

Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Feb 2, 2019 17:40:59 GMT -5

Member Name: steph
First Group Choice: Hogwarts
Second Group Choice: Summer
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 2, 2019 17:51:44 GMT -5

Member Name: Erin
Member Since: Uhhhh a long time ago? Like, 2015 or something? I was around when it was still a baby
Second Group Choice: Holidays
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 2, 2019 17:54:40 GMT -5

Member Name:Joyce
Second Group Choice: Holiday
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 2, 2019 20:12:29 GMT -5

Member Name: Fai
First Group Choice: summer
Second Group Choice: holiday
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 7, 2019 17:53:59 GMT -5

Member Name: Tyra
First Group Choice: University
Second Group Choice: Summer
Amaryllis Avery Blackwood
Amaryllis Avery Blackwood Avatar
Hufflepuff
26 posts
48 years old
Headmistress
Professor of Herbology

Head of Hufflepuff House
Herbologist
University of Bangor Alum
Hogwarts
played by Jade
"Women should be in charge of everything."
options

Post by Amaryllis Avery Blackwood on Feb 7, 2019 18:10:32 GMT -5

Member Name: Jade
First Group Choice: University
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 7, 2019 19:25:42 GMT -5

Member Name: Mya
Second Group Choice: Summah
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Feb 7, 2019 23:17:02 GMT -5

Updated

You have all been added to your groups on Discord!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 13, 2019 14:01:49 GMT -5

Member Name: Megs
First Group Choice: Summer