Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Feb 7, 2019 20:29:02 GMT -5

You know the deal-- I'm Steph, I break codes, Charly made these and tried her damndest to make them Steph-proof
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Ministry
played by Steph
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Feb 7, 2019 20:30:50 GMT -5

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","stephtable"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-amelia"]Façade
[attr="class","subtitle-amelia"]LIFE IS TERRIBLY HARD
WHEN YOUR LIFE'S A FAÇADE
[attr="class","wordz-amelia"]
At the end of the day,
They don't mean what they say,
They don't say what they mean,
They don't ever come clean -
And the answer -
Is it's all a façade!
Is it's all a façade!

Man is not one, but two,
He is evil and good,
An' he walks the fine line
We'd all cross if we could!
It's a nightmare -
We can never discard -
So we stay on our guard -
Though we love the façade -
What's behind the façade?
Look behind the façade!
[attr="class","tags-amelia"]☆ @who, ___ WORDS ☆
[attr="class","credz"]❤fai

[newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-amelia"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#FFD700;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-amelia"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#FFD700;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-amelia"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-amelia b"]color:#FFD700;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-amelia"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://image.ibb.co/i4aUnT/153097903189204133_3166359812.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-amelia"] TITLE HERE[/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-amelia"]SUBTITLE HERE[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-amelia"]
WORDS HERE[/div][div][attr="class","tags-amelia"]☆  @who, ___ words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div]
[newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-amelia"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#FFD700;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-amelia"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#FFD700;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-amelia"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-amelia"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]

Amelia Aziza Travers
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Ministry
played by Steph
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Feb 7, 2019 20:36:57 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-amelia"]You Should See Me In a Crown
[attr="class","subtitle-amelia"]One by one by
One by one by one
Bite my tongue, bide my time
Wearing a warning sign
Wait 'til the world is mine
Visions I vandalize
Cold in my kingdom size
Fell for these ocean eyes

You should see me in a crown
I'm gonna run this nothing town
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by one
One by one by
Your silence is my favorite sound
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by one
One by one by one

Count my cards, watch them fall
Blood on a marble wall
I like the way they all
Scream
Tell me which one is worse
Living or dying first
Sleeping inside a hearse
I don't dream

You say
Come over baby
I think you're pretty
I'm okay
I'm not your baby
If you think I'm pretty

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://image.ibb.co/jauiE8/153097903189204133_3277939679.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-amelia"]TITLE[/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-amelia"] SUBTITLE [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-amelia"]

FOR FRIENDS WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-amelia"]☆  @who, ___ words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div]

Amelia Aziza Travers
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Ministry
played by Steph
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Feb 7, 2019 20:41:34 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-amelia"]You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
[attr="class","subtitle-amelia"]Wait And See
Show me how to lie
You're getting better all the time
And turning all against the one
Is an art that's hard to teach
Another clever word
Sets off an unsuspecting herd
And as you get back into line
A mob jumps to their feet

Now dance, fucker, dance
Man, he never had a chance
And no one even knew
It was really only you

And now you steal away
Take him out today
Nice work you did
You're gonna go far, kid

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit 'em right between the eyes
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See 'em running for their lives

Slowly out of line
And drifting closer in your sights
So play it out I'm wide awake
It's a scene about me
There's something in your way
And now someone is gonna pay
And if you can't get what you want
Well it's all because of me

Now dance, fucker, dance
Man, I never had a chance
And no one even knew
It was really only you

And now you'll lead the way
Show the light of day
Nice work you did
You're gonna go far, kid, trust, deceived!

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Now dance, fucker, dance
He never had a chance
And no one even knew
It was really only you

So dance, fucker, dance
I never had a chance
It was really only you

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Clever alibis, Lord of the Flies
When you walk away
Nothing more to say

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://image.ibb.co/bGD4ap/153401789826281063_6803303063.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-amelia"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-amelia"] LYRICS [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-amelia"]

FLIRTY WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-amelia"]☆  @who, ___ words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div]

Aphrodite Nia Herraro-Morgan
Aphrodite Nia Herraro-Morgan Avatar
Slytherin
19 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Which Broomstick? Intern
Slytherin
played by Steph
"i am flesh and i am bone"
options

Post by Aphrodite Nia Herraro-Morgan on Feb 7, 2019 20:43:28 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-dita"]Glitter and Gold, Gitter and Gold
[attr="class","subtitle-dita"]R|eyes up like glitter and gold
[attr="class","wordz-dita"]
I am flesh and I am bone
Rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold
I've got fire in my soul

Rise up, ting ting, like glitter
Like glitter and gold
Like glitter

Do you walk in the valley of kings?
Do you walk in the shadow of men?
Who sold their lives to a dream?
Do you ponder the manner of things
In the dark
The dark, the dark, the dark

I am flesh and I am bone
Arise, ting ting, like glitter and gold
I've got fire in my soul
Like glitter and gold
Like glitter

Do you walk in the meadow of spring?
Do you talk to the animals?
Do you hold their lives from a string?
Do you ponder the manner of things
In the dark
The dark, the dark, the dark

I am flesh and I am bone
I've got fire in my soul
I am flesh and I am bone
I've got fire in my soul

'Cause everybody in the backroom's spinning up
Don't remember what you're asking for
And everybody's in the front room's tripping out
You left your bottle at the door

'Cause everybody in the backroom's spinning up
Don't remember what you're asking for
And everybody in the front room's tripping out
You left your bottle at the door

I am flesh and I am bone
I've got fire in my soul
Like glitter and gold
Like glitter
Like glitter and gold
Like glitter
[attr="class","tags-dita"]☆ @who, ___ WORDS ☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai
[newclass=".title-dita"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#cd7f32;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-dita"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#cd7f32;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-dita"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-dita b"]color:#cd7f32;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-dita"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/DEwizfA.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-dita"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-dita"] SUBTITLE [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-dita"]

FIGHT QUIDDITCH WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-dita"]☆  @who, ___ words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div][newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-dita"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#cd7f32;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-dita"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#cd7f32;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-dita"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-dita b"]color:#cd7f32;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-dita"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]

Asteria Greengrass
Asteria Greengrass Avatar
Slytherin
90 posts
36 years old
Matron
Herbologist
Potioneer

University of Bangor Alum
Hogwarts
played by Steph
"I have stars in my mouth—might you forgive me?"
options

Post by Asteria Greengrass on Feb 7, 2019 20:50:08 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-astoria"]Love Like You
[attr="class","subtitle-astoria"]Love Me Like You
[attr="class","wordz-astoria"]
If I could begin to be
Half of what you think of me
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love
When I see the way you act
Wondering when I'm coming back
I could even learn how to love
Like you

I always thought I might be bad
Now I’m sure that it's true
‘cause I think you’re so good
And I’m nothing like you

Look at you go
I just adore you
I wish that I knew
What makes you think I'm so special

If I could begin to do
Something that does right by you
I would do about anything
I would even learn how to love

When I see the way you look
Shaken by how long it took
I could even learn how to love like you
[attr="class","tags-astoria"]☆ @who, ___ WORDS ☆
[newclass=".title-astoria"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#0d98ba;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-astoria"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#0d98ba;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-astoria"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-astoria b"]color:#0d98ba;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-astoria"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://image.ibb.co/mAWSFe/153352067539212932_1147955553.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-astoria"]Love Like You[/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-astoria"]Love Me Like You[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-astoria"]

SAD REGRET LYING WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-astoria"]☆  @who, ___ words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div][newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-astoria"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#0d98ba;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-astoria"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#0d98ba;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-astoria"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-astoria"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Later 1998:
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://image.ibb.co/m2q4HU/15381938365575161_9747835249.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-astoria"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-astoria"] SUBTITLE [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-astoria"]

desperation here

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-astoria"]☆  @who, ___ words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div][newclass=".stephtable"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]

1996-ish:
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/V3qZ38S.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-astoria"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-astoria"] SUBTITLE [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-astoria"]

QUESTIONING WORDS HERE

Athazaz Acanthus Bones
Athazaz Acanthus Bones Avatar
Hufflepuff
77 posts
Seventeen years old
Potioneer Apprentice
Herbologist Apprentice

Reserve Chaser for the Ballycastle Bats
Specialty Career
played by Steph
"I don't want to be alone when these bones decay"
options

Post by Athazaz Acanthus Bones on Feb 7, 2019 20:52:25 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-atha"]Will you stay with me, my love?
[attr="class","subtitle-atha"]'Til we're old and grey
'Cause I don't wanna be alone
When these bones decay
[attr="class","wordz-atha"]
While I powder my nose
He will powder his gums
And if I try to get close
He is already gone
Don't know where he's going
Don't know where he's been
But he is restless at night
'Cause he has horrible dreams

So we lay in the dark,
We've got nothing to say
Just the beating of hearts,
Like two drums in the grey
I don't know what we're doing
I don't know what we've done
But the fire is coming
So I think we should run

I think we should run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run
Run, run, run

While I put on my shoes
He will button his coat
And we will step outside
Checking that the coast is clear on both sides
'Cause we don't wanna be seen
Oh, this is suicide
But you can't see the ropes

And I won't tell my mother
It's better she don't know
And he won't tell his folks,
'Cause they're already ghosts
And we'll just keep each other,
As safe as we can
Until we reach the border
Until we make our plan

To run, run, run, run
To run, run, run, run
To run, run, run, run

Will you stay with me my love
For another day?
'Cause I don't want to be alone,
When I'm in this state
Will you stay with me my love?
'Til we're old and grey
'Cause I don't wanna be alone
When these bones decay

Run, run, run, run
Oh run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run
Run
[attr="class","tags-atha"]☆ @who, ___ WORDS ☆

[newclass=".title-atha"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#98ff98;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-atha"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#98ff98;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-atha"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-atha b"]color:#98ff98;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-atha"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://image.ibb.co/dJmPoU/153523781085964681_9132152996.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-atha"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-atha"] SUBTITLE
[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-atha"]

KIND DEPRESSED WORDS HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-atha"]☆  @who, ___ words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div]
[newclass=".title-atha"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#98ff98;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-atha"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#98ff98;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-atha"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-atha b"]color:#98ff98;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-atha"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Ayelet Rivka Azoulay
Ayelet Rivka Azoulay Avatar
Kriaturas de Endor Yeshiva
65 posts
22 years old
Unregistered Muggleborn
Shochet
Wandless
Mudblood
played by Steph
"I thought I sold my soul last night. Funny, he didn't even take a bite."
options

Post by Ayelet Rivka Azoulay on Feb 7, 2019 20:55:06 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-ayelet"]Come With Me Now
[attr="class","subtitle-ayelet"]Come With Me Now
Come With Me Now
[attr="class","wordz-ayelet"]

Woah come with me now
I'm gonna take you down
Woah come with me now
I'm gonna show you how

Woah come with me now
I'm gonna take you down
Woah come with me now
I'm gonna show you how

Afraid to lose control
And caught up in this world
I've wasted time, I've wasted breath
I think I've thought myself to death

I was born without this fear
Now only this seems clear
I need to move, I need to fight
I need to lose myself tonight

Woah come with me now
I'm gonna take you down
Woah come with me now
I'm gonna show you how

I think with my heart and I move with my head
I open my mouth and it's something I've read
I stood at this door before, I'm told
But a part of me knows that I'm growing too old

Confused what I thought with something I felt
Confuse what I feel with something that's real
I tried to sell my soul last night
Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

Far away
I heard him say (come with me now)
Don't delay

Far away
Don't delay

Woah come with me now
I'm gonna take you down
Woah come with me now
I'm gonna show you how

Afraid to lose control
And caught up in this world
I've wasted time, I've wasted breath
I think I've thought myself to death

I was born without this fear
Now only this seems clear
I need to move, I need to fight
I need to lose myself tonight

Woah come with me now

Woah come with me now
I'm gonna take you down
Woah come with me now

[attr="class","tags-ayelet"]☆ @who, ___WORDS ☆

[newclass=".title-ayelet"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#6b6702;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-ayelet"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#6b6702;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-ayelet"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-ayelet b"]color:#6b6702;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-carin"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://image.ibb.co/gwj48d/15318707454042866_2226831000.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-ayelet"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-ayelet"] SUBTITLE [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-ayelet"]

BITTER LESBIAN WORDS HERE

[/div]
[div][attr="class","tags-ayelet"]☆  @who,  ___ words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div]
[/div]
[newclass=".title-ayelet"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#6b6702;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-ayelet"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#6b6702;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-ayelet"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-ayelet b"]color:#6b6702;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-carin"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
Carin(a) Rowan Flint
Carin(a) Rowan Flint Avatar
Hufflepuff
98 posts
TWELVE years old
3rd Year
Beater
Hufflepuff
played by Steph
"I'm trying to keep up above in my head, instead of going under"
options

Post by Carin(a) Rowan Flint on Feb 7, 2019 21:04:32 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-carin"]Killer Quest
[attr="class","subtitle-carin"] So what if no one's come back from the Underworld? I'll be the first
[attr="class","wordz-carin"]

You're my best friend, dude, so don't get mad
But I suspect you'll need protecting when things get bad
And this kicking quest may be the best chance I've had
To put my past behind me

So if you haven't guessed
I'm coming on your killer quest

So, bon voyage and fare me well

We're gonna fight each foe, each curse, and spell

We're gonna march straight down to the gates of hell

I'm finally gonna pass a test

We're going on a killer quest

Five long years stuck at camp
Underneath Athena's locked down clamp
Been waiting for my chance
To prove I'm champ
I've got mad battle strategy
My mom will be impressed
I'm coming on your killer quest

So blast the horns, get the flags unfurled
Past danger, slings, and arrows hurled
We're gonna march straight down to the Underworld

So we're half-bloods
Not gods but demi

Won't go halfway, it's all not semi

It's up to us-

So let me try my best

As we journey west
We're going on an awesome

Dangerous and scary

Thrilling

Monstrous

And hairy

Killer
Hero's
Quest

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @who, ___WORDS ☆

[newclass=".title-carin"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#7fff00;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-carin"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#7fff00;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-carin"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-carin b"]color:#7fff00;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img src="https://image.ibb.co/dy12yU/153551100788975463_4604769167.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"][/div][div][attr="class","title-carin"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-carin"] SUBTITLE [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-carin"]
Post goes in this space my boo

[/div]
[div][attr="class","tags1"]☆  @who, ___ words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div]
[/div]
[newclass=".title-carin"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#7fff00;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-carin"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#7fff00;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-carin"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-carin b"]color:#7fff00;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
Cassandra Leah Stone
Cassandra Leah Stone Avatar
N/A
64 posts
20 years old
Mentor at Domun Agápe
Squib
played by Steph
"But they never told you the price that you'd pay, for things that you might have done"
options

Post by Cassandra Leah Stone on Feb 7, 2019 21:08:43 GMT -5

[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-cass"]Where Do Babies Come From?
[attr="class","subtitle-cass"] Variant by tres
[attr="class","wordz-cass"] Day by day more curious she became,
it's dangerous, sometimes the end of us, the never ending questioning inside her mind,
just wondering about the origin of their lives,

Curiosity killed the cat, but she didn't really care about that so she asked

"Where do babies come from really?
Do they come from rainbows and love? From storks up above?
Mommy, mommy, tell me please!
Where do babies come from really?"

They come from boys who like to sit on their ass,
they come from girls who want to grow up too fast,
they come from screaming, fighting and makeup sex,
they come from a whole life filled with regret

She threw the milk on the wall in rage,
knowing now that life was a game,
pacifiers didn't keep her from crying,
oh she wishes that her momma was lying

Curiosity killed the cat, and now she knew too much about that

Where do babies come from really?

They come from boys who want to sit on their ass,
they come from girls who like to grow up too fast,
they come from a whole life filled with regret ,

Where do babies come from really?

They come from boys who want to sit on their ass,
they come from girls who like to grow up too fast,
they come from a whole life filled with regret

A B C D E F G, the truth killed the girl with curiosity

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @who, ___WORDS ☆

[newclass=".title-cass"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#1979e6;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-cass"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#1979e6;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-cass"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-cass b"]color:#1979e6;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tag-cass"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","stephtable"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://image.ibb.co/d51P2T/153097903189204133_60833315.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-cass"]TITLE[/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-cass"][font size="1"] SUBTITLE [/font][/div][div][attr="class","wordz-cass"]

POST GOES HERE

[/div][div][attr="class","tags1"]☆ @who?,  words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a] [/div]
[/div]
[newclass=".title-cass"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#1979e6;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-cass"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#1979e6;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-cass"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-cass b"]color:#1979e6;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tag-cass"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Quick Reply