‘Cause I’m just a little girl you see
But there’s a hell of a lot more to me
Don’t ever underestimate what I can do
Don’t ever tell me how I’m meant to be

You say I’m just a little girl, just a little girl
How can I compare? What do I know?
What have I got to share?
But there’s nothing in this world, nothing in this world
That could hold me down, can’t you hear me?
Don’t you understand
That I wanna be myself, wanna be the girl,
Wanna be the one that you can rely on
How I wish that you could see all there is of me
How I long to hear that you take me
For who I am

Sometimes I feel you’re not listening
Sometimes I feel you don’t understand

[attr="class","tags-vi"]☆ who? words ☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai
[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-vi"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#c2b280;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-vi"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#c2b280;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-vi"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-vi b"]color:#c2b280;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-vi"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","tits"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/cYb25O2.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-vi"] TITLE [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-vi"] SUBTITLE [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-vi"]

DEPRESSED ANGRY WORDS

[/div][div][attr="class","tags-vi"]☆ who? words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a]   [/div][/div][newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-vi"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#c2b280;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-vi"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#c2b280;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-vi"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-vi b"]color:#c2b280;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-vi"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]

Willa Saxicor
Willa Saxicor Avatar
Gryffindor
25 posts
21 years old
Co-Owner of Domum Agápe
Thief
Pickpocket
Smuggler
Art Forger
Misc. Career
played by Steph
"And with his sword up, raised for the slaughter, Abraham's daughter raised her bow."
options

Post by Willa Saxicor on Apr 16, 2019 1:38:46 GMT -5

\[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-willa"]Are you going to Scarborough Faire?
[attr="class","subtitle-willa"]
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme
[attr="class","wordz-willa"]
Abraham took Isaac's hand
And led him to the lonesome hill
While his daughter hid and watched
She dare not breathe, she was so still

Just as an angel cried for the slaughter
Abraham's daughter raised her voice
Then the angel asked her what her name was
She said, I have none
Then he asked, how can this be
My father never gave me one

And when he saw her, raised for the slaughter
Abraham's daughter raised her bow
How dearest you, child, defy your father
You'd better let young Isaac go

[attr="class","tags-willa"]☆ @who , WORDS ☆

[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title-willa"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#125d7a;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-willa"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#125d7a;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-willa"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-willa b"]color:#125d7a;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-willa"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","tits"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/VlALxIu.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-willa"]Are you going to Scarborough Faire?[/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-willa"]
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme[/div][div][attr="class","wordz-willa"]

CLOSED-OFF LESBIAN WORDS HERE

[/div]
[div][attr="class","tags-willa"]☆ @who   , words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a] [/div]
[/div]
[newclass=".title-willa"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#125d7a;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-willa"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#125d7a;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-willa"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-willa b"]color:#125d7a;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-willa"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Zahava Yael Azoulay
Zahava Yael Azoulay Avatar
Bet Kesem
34 posts
35 years old
St. Mungo's
Pediatric Healer
Maternity Healer

Wandless
Hospital
played by Steph
"left alone to defend the house, Waiting for the rain to fall on us "
options

Post by Zahava Yael Azoulay on Apr 16, 2019 1:39:48 GMT -5

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title-zahava"]Hi Rak Rotza Lirkod
[attr="class","subtitle-zahava"]She Just Wants to Dance
[attr="class","wordz-zahava"]

Ein lanu zman, shachor o lavan
"Shane tagisha - hi omeret
Netze lemirdaf, miktzat metoraf"

Roa ta'chaim ktzat acheret

Azuv chatuna, simla levana
Chaval la al hakesef
Im kol hakavod, veyesh la kavod
Hi rak rotza lirkod

Ein ma laasot ita
Hi rak rotza lirkod
Eifo lo tikach ota
Hi rak rotza lirkod
Mehachof shel Mikonos ad hachof shel mosh
Ale al habar, al tachshov al machar
Hi rak rotza lirkod

Tikach halva'a, tikne la dira
Ze lo meanien, hi omeret
She'igra ze pase, az al tenase
Lihiot kmo kulam, hi acheret

Yesh paam achat, chaim paam achat
Ze lo chozer ayuni
Ten la kavod, hi pitzcha et hakod
Hi rak rotza lirkod

Ein ma laasot ita
Hi rak rotza lirkod
Eifo lo tikach ota
Hi rak rotza lirkod
Mehachof shel Mikonos ad hachof shel mosh
Ale al habar, al tachshov al machar
Hi rak rotza lirkod

Veze ose ota sexit
Ose ota yafa
Otzemet ta'einaim
Rokedet yechefa

[attr="class","tags-zahava"]☆ @who , WORDS ☆

[newclass=".title-zahava"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#732e3e;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-zahava"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#732e3e;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-zahava"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-zahava b"]color:#732e3e;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-zahava"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz-1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400][div align="center"][div][attr="class","tits"][div][attr="class","imagez"][img style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/J5vzjyi.jpg"][/div][div][attr="class","title-zahava"] Title [/div][div][attr="class","subtitle-zahava"] Subtitle [/div][div][attr="class","wordz-zahava"]

CHEERFUL WORDS HERE

[/div]
[div][attr="class","tags-zahava"]☆ @who   , words ☆[/div] [/div][div][attr="class","credz1"]❤[a href="http://insurrectionhprp.proboards.com/user/821"]fai[/a] [/div]
[/div]
[newclass=".title-zahava"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#732e3e;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle-zahava"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#732e3e;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-zahava"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz-zahava b"]color:#732e3e;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags-zahava"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]

Quick Reply