Sketch || Belladonna

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 17, 2019 7:48:37 GMT -5

Even with the situation that Caleb was in, he didn’t let ant shake his spirit. He felt at times he could feel so many people in his head to not feel sorry for himself. There were his parents of course, plus Lyra and then there was Zeke too plus Hazel. A definite was Ruby, and because she still had her magic, she would likely hex him if ended stuck in a ditch of his own misery. He couldn’t let that happen. It was often easy to hep for that than to make it happen but as he got on with the job of cleaning floos, tried to at least entertain himself and make some sort of game out it. He didn’t care if that approach was seen as childish. He had to keep up his hope that he would be freed from this shit soon enough.

Caleb yearned for the day when he would be able to afford the things he desired again. He just wanted to be like everyone else who had the money to buy whatever they wanted when they wanted. He just wanted his normal life, he didn’t think that was too much of an ask. Himself, Basia and every other muggleborn out there deserved not to be punished for something out of their control. But there were others who had other ideas.

”Well, if its any consolation...right now I can barely afford to buy any form or liquor” Thankfully Caleb wasn’t much of a drinker, he had hardly ever gotten blind drunk since he had started drinking and it was not something he really wanted to do. He smiled at the older woman. It was nice to catch up even if he wasn’t in the best place right now financially or mentally. One day, things the status quo would resume for Caleb, he kept telling himself that.

The wizard wondered just what kind of relationship Belladonna had with her daughter from the way she spoke about her. It wasn’t the way he expected of someone who had a daughter in boarding school. Caleb had heard some other mothers, such as Hazel’s mum speak about Hazel and Louise and even some of his fans once speak to him about their daughters. This was different though. However, not being a parent himself, he was hardly in any place to judge. ”You know, after I lost my mum, I missed her so much, I still do, but I know she wouldn’t want to see me like this” he replied gesturing to himself. He definitely wasn’t dressed the best at the moment. ”She may not show it or say it, but we all miss our mums” he smiled at her.

Caleb nodded as she answered hi. He presumed that Jim was her brother and he didn’t like the idea of him burning her letters. However, being an only child he couldn’t speak on the mechanics of having siblings. ”How about this one?” he asked crouching to the second shelf from the bottom and holding up a pale yellow set of parchment for her. It was simple enough and would serve her purpose.

Words 522