staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Feb 8, 2019 17:51:33 GMT -5

I know that I've used that gif before, but I'm not even sorry for it, because it's so freaking festive (and it's Claire, isn't it guys? Someone validate me). Anyways. Before I get started, I have one more gif to use because I'm Yzma trash and proud of it, so everyone is just going to need to bear with me for this okay.

Okay, now that I've gotten that out of my system, I can officially get started. So, AS YOU ARE ALL WELL AWARE...

IT'S SEANI'S BIRTHDAY!

Now she can legally drink in the US, and that's... pretty much the only significance to the twenty-first birthday, isn't it?? If you came and visited us, you would still not be able to rent a car, fun fact. But that is just not even the point, we're getting off base here.

The point is, it's your birthday! I know that it's late there and you're hopefully drunk (it's a Friday night, when your birthday falls on a Friday, there must be copious drinking).

So I hope that is exactly what you are doing tonight and that you're having a great time celebrating. And hey, even if you aren't out drinking, I hope that you are still having a good time with whatever you're doing! That is what you deserve on your birthday after all. That, and cake. And I'm really hungry, so we're not going to talk too much about cake, except to say that YOU BETTER BE EATING SOME!

Anyways -- I love you so much and I hope that you're having a great day. You are such a sweetheart and you always know how to cheer people up. Our twelve hour Skype call will never NOT be proof of that, and I adore you for that and so much more. Have an absolutely incredible birthday!

Okay, I've gone. Now everyone else get to celebrating our virtual birthday celebration!

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 8, 2019 18:31:28 GMT -5

Happy Birthday sweetie! I hope it was a great one! I love you so much <3
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 8, 2019 20:56:31 GMT -5

Happy birthday Seani, I hope you had a good day :)
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Feb 8, 2019 21:34:11 GMT -5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEENILAY

(Seenilee? Shawnylay?Shawnylee? As you know, I have no idea which anymore) You're 21! officially in your 20s because sometimes 20 doesn't count, you know. It's. . .you've been 21 for a few hours now, and I know uni is kicking your ass, so you're gonna kick it in the ass too, WON'T YOU, YOU FIERCE SCOTSWOMAN

Man, i love and miss you and hope the day went well. i expect eyebrow snaps, ASAP
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 8, 2019 21:54:20 GMT -5

holy shit it's my seeni-lay's birthday!!!!!!!!!!! happy birthday to the light of my life, the apple of my eye, the queen of the shame bucket. i'm so glad i accidentally made marcus's account and forced you to be my friend and comrade in arms. as your elder & wiser by only a few weeks, pls drink lots of drink & send snaps of ur eyebrows. i will do some shots for u tomorrow!!!!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 8, 2019 22:14:46 GMT -5

Happy Birthday Seani!! Hope you had a great day and celebrated lots!! :D
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 1, 2019 18:08:39 GMT -5

I only just saw this guys (i'm terrible I know) but I want you to know that I was doing what you all wanted!

THE TEQUILA NEARLY KILLED ME!

And it has been grand being 21; Nearly all my family forget I'm officially an adult everywhere, and my eldest sister thought I was turning 19, so hey!

I hope I never see cake again!