Gryffindor
played by Santo
"Maybe this time tomorrow?"
options

Post by Ollivander Galinski on Mar 4, 2019 16:41:36 GMT -5

[nospaces][googlefont="Oswald:400"]
[attr="class","colors-of-the-sky"]
[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","header1"][attr="style","background-color:#ca4545;"]seventeen. sixth year.

[attr="class","name"][attr="style","background-color:#ca4545;"]ollivander "ollie" galinski

[attr="class","main-content"][attr="style","background-color:#0b1014;"]
Friends[break]
[break]
[break]
@mona [break]
[break]
[break]
@dionysus
[break]
[break]
Family[break]
Grisha Galinski. father [break]
Reneta Galinski. mother.[break]
Lena Galinski. sister.[break]
[break]
Enemies[break]
we'll get there one day, sweetie[break]
[break]
Lovers[break]
if only[break]
[break]
Misc.[break]
-wand : 13 ¾", mahogany, unicorn hair

[attr="class","tempcredits"]CRAFTED BY ALISHA OF ADOXOGRAPHY

[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky"]width:610px;margin:0px auto;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .box"]width:290px;height:200px;position:relative;margin:2.5px;overflow:hidden;display:inline-block[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .box .header1"]width:290px;padding:8px 10px;background-color:#000;color:#fff;text-align:center;position:absolute;top:0px;z-index:1;margin:0px;font:13px Oswald;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transform: translateX(-310px);-o-transform: translateX(-310px);-moz-transform: translateX(-310px);transform:translateX(-310px);-webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .box .main-content"]width:250px;height:155px;background-color:#262626;font:11px Helvetica;color:#000;border:3px double #ececec;padding:7px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;margin:0px 10px;position:absolute;top:46px;z-index:1;transform:translateX(310px);-webkit-transform: translateX(310px);-o-transform: translateX(310px);-moz-transform: translateX(310px);-webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out[/newclass]
[newclass=".main-content img"]width:auto!important;height:auto!important;position:relative!important;margin:2px;display:block[/newclass]
[newclass=".main-content::-webkit-scrollbar"]width: 10px;background-color:#fff[/newclass]
[newclass=".main-content::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background-color:#ececec[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .box:hover .main-content"]-webkit-transform: translateX(0px);-o-transform: translateX(0px);-moz-transform: translateX(0px);transform:translateX(0px);-webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .box:hover .header1"]-webkit-transform: translateX(0px);-o-transform: translateX(0px);-moz-transform: translateX(0px);transform:translateX(0px);-webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky img"]width:300px;height:300px;position:absolute;top:0px;left:0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .name"]width:290px;padding:8px 10px;background-color:#000;color:#fff;text-align:center;position:absolute;bottom:5px;z-index:1;margin:0px;font:13px Oswald;text-transform:uppercase[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .tempcredits"]margin:3px 0px;width:100%;text-align:center;font: 10px 'Oswald'; text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .tempcredits a"]font: 10px 'Oswald'; text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 5, 2019 23:27:57 GMT -5

HELLLOOOOOO
I'm here to hit up ya plotter
yeeah buddy
@dima -- He says join Dueling Club, nerd! Haha totally kidding, he wouldn't call her a nerd or would he? He is the same year as her now, different house obviously, but he is also very into dueling (he's head of dueling club so yee). He loves friendly rivalries. He's pretty good at them so if she wants an enthusiastic dueling practice partner, he's ya boy. They also have Ancient Runes, Arithmancy (he's actually in Arithmancy club too), and Charms together. Also he plays quidditch so they can blab about that together (because thats his fave). Oh, also Mona is a good friend of his and I see that she's on Ollie's friend list so yee!

@dionysus -- Another 6th year student, and also a prefect! Dionysus is one of these Ironically Named Mythological kids, so if she is at all friendly with any one of them then he is claiming symbiotic friendship with her :) Either way he would be friendly toward her, he is just That Guy. They have History, Theory, and Potions together.

Can I just pause and say that I'm so happy you did a class schedule so quickly. Like, seriously. You are amazing. I love you already.

Ok, un-pause.

@erebos -- Same year, same house, surprisingly the same age. Both a wee bit older than their classmates and he loves it. Erebos is very friendly, he's claiming they are definitely friends. Welcome to the club, I'm sure you'll be getting a bracelet or like a club members jacket soon haha He's a no pressure kind of person, so her 'arms-length' approach to people would totally be fine with him. He's got a pretty shitty home life but he's really open about it, so if she does want to open up to someone he could be a good candidate. He is in the Ironically Named Family so, as stated above, so many symbiotic friendships! 

@jesse - He is a year older than her and would have only been one year ahead of her before she left, he was the same house before muggleborn registration took him. Jesse is also one of those 'arms-length' people. He's an orphan who was bounced around the foster care system, so he's not the Most Refined person in the world. He gets on with most people well enough but he doesn't really let people in. I could see them having spoken casually. He's the type to likes to shoot the shit about aliens or theorize what life would be like had unicorns had tusks instead of horns so if she was looking for someone to avoid talking about 'real life' with he would have been a good one. He lives in Hogsmeade now so if she's ever bored during a Hogsmeade Saturday that could be fun :D

I have a random variety of other kids close in her age but they would honestly be of no use haha I can say that @alekr was a year ahead of her before she left, different house, but @dima is his brother so....? idk where I was going with that. @phief was 2 years ahead of her before she left in a different house but he's trash and wouldn't even acknowledge her existence even if she was Dima's friend. Um... @osteros is the older brother to @winter  (good buddy of Mona's also) and her twin sister Summer (enemy of Mona). He was 2 years ahead as well before she left, but a Ravenclaw. So, again, only know her through siblings. 

Anyway that is all I've got for you lovely! Let me know what you think!

<3 Mya

@ santo
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Ollivander Galinski
Ollivander Galinski Avatar
Gryffindor
45 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Gryffindor
played by Santo
options

Post by Ollivander Galinski on Mar 6, 2019 21:58:53 GMT -5

hello ! totally don’t know how these work but ! here we go !

@dima : Ollie isn’t the warmest of people, so I think it would definitely be a fun and interesting dynamic between them! I am not against him calling her a nerd hehe or teasing her hehe. We all love a friendly rivalry! Also Ollie is always wishing for more dedicated students, she finds most of her classmates to be drab and dull ~~  so she will be MORE than happy to take up any offers on an enthusiastic dueling partner. 

@dionysus I just read over his application. I love that his skills include eye rolling - Ollie and him would get along very well. they can be depresso together KIDDING. Though I don’t think she’d ever admit it, Ollie is not that good at potions. Maybe he can help her out? Or work on one of their classes together? Or be depresso together hehe jk  but they should definitely be friends !! I feel like it would be nice :~~~)

Oh my, thank you thank you. I try my best!

@erebos  Well if he’s claiming it then there isn’t much she can do ! Ollie would defiantly put up a defense against being friends (with anyone as a matter of fact) BUT! I feel like it would still be very interesting to see how they would interact, especially if he is very open about his shitty home life — she gets stuffy when people talk about normal family things so ! — she would always be someone that would listen if he ever needed an ear !!

@jesse Oh they should most definitely meet ! They can share all their theories about life and fantasize about things not pertaining to their daily lives.

These all sound wonderful! And I would be down to do threads with any of them! <3 

Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Mar 9, 2019 20:44:31 GMT -5

HI SANTO YOU'RE GREAT

OKAY, SO!!!
is hella fucking rad, as i know i've said before

I do have , another ironically Named Mythology kid! she's muggleborn, can't be around a plant basically. sweet as hell, was Ollie's year before and is Ollie's year now because of having to be out of school.

I also have , another mythology kid. she's quidditch, dragon, and metal-charming-obsessed, always down for a fight, aroace, and has the Worst Rivalry with Ollie's roommate Clio Jones. (fight on sight, tom and jerry, basically. though she's content to be friends with some of Clio's friends!)

, same year as Ollie, good kid, a bit traumatized from events

I have , who is the same age as Ollie, shy and bi. He's Puff, sweet, likes to adopt younger kids and take them under his wing, hella talented at Potions and Herbology, but has self-esteem issues. also dating the head boy

, who've i said before, has a crush on ollie! if you're still good for that. we could make so many awkward threads though i sometimes take a while to respond

I have the matron, , who is. . .basically blood traitor pretending she's not. has Convoluted Romantic histories

the new Theory of magic teacher, . former gryffindor, obviously prioritizes that house. DE-leaning! as ollie would know, probably, as gemma's also dueling club professor

, who was a year older than ollie in the same house, would have loved to be her friend!
Ollivander Galinski
Ollivander Galinski Avatar
Gryffindor
45 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Gryffindor
played by Santo
options

Post by Ollivander Galinski on Mar 10, 2019 22:28:08 GMT -5

HI STEPH
U ARE ALSO GREAT <3

Ollie would def be friendly towards her!
OOOF (the sound I made in my head while reading her application) They both seem fiery, stubborn, intelligent, and dita's skill IS getting into fights >:~) sooo they should like, totally fight, lets brawl - but on a more serious note I can see them easily having tension between one another, whether that tension is attended to or not ! up to them ! but, I feel like it would be very easy for them to fall into a place where they are enemies/frenemies
i love him. he's a cutie. he's a sweetie. they should be friends. <3 they are going to be friends 
CRUSHES ~ I am looking forward to future awkward threads with these two. it will be agonizing, but wonderful :~) I don't know if ollie would indulge or not, BUT she would be kind to her none the less
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 11, 2019 15:02:07 GMT -5

Okay, so I don't really have anyone for her to interact with right now, unless she visits Hogsmead next time it's open, or something during the summer. I do have people she might have known in the past for pensieves or reconnecting when she's out of school, if you'd like.

@bonbonfils ~ If you haven't heard of him you need to because every Gryffindor would have known of him by the end of the 2016-17 school year. GayTM, Queen/Crossdresser. Almost never wears trousers (to sleep in, usually, but even that's rare). Flamboyant as hell and unashamed. The end of year ball in 2017 saw him getting his tongue and middle fingers removed (and replaced, don't worry.) And then the lockdown happened. He's also French but prefers Britain because he stands out more. If nothing else, Ollie would know of him, if not know him personally.

@pjpeters ~ He was the school librarian until like a two years ago, so if Ollie spent any amount of time there then she probably ran into PJ and his fatherly self. He is a DadTM, and he loves it.

@tabby ~ maybe? They were the groundskeeper for a while, also a Gryffindor Alum but years before Ollie. IDK might be stretching things with this one but whatever.

I have a student in waiting, but she's at least a month off because I gotta meet AR before she can be accepted. @radella has an app but it got archived because it timed out, but things haven't changed in her personality or background so you can check it out or I can link you if you'd rather.