8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Mar 31, 2019 23:56:47 GMT -5

APRIL ACTIVITY CHECK
Yes indeed, it is time for our eleventh activity check. We have these every four months, and they really are quite simple. You just post here with the following code, to prove that you are still active on the site. If you are a brand new member, i.e. you created your first character on site in March, you don't have to post here. Feel free, but new members in the past month are exempt from the activity check! This is limited to new members only. Not returning members, because you should know the rules by now! Please, guys, post here. I'm talking like, even if you are on here every day, please post here. There is no assuming that you are safe because you're obviously active, because we still want to make sure that everyone has posted here. It isn't fair to just save some people because we know they're here -- so, you need to post here! It's the only way to keep things fair for everyone!

These are important because we want to make sure that every account we have is an active one. We want to free up face claims, important positions, specific magical abilities, for people that we know are active. That is why we do these so make sure that you post below. If you don't post by the end of the month, then your characters will be deleted on the first of May. That means that you didn't log on once for the entire month to even reply to this thread. If you are on an absence, you are safe from the activity check. Of course, if you pop on and see this, feel free to reply, but know that your accounts will be safe from deletion!

However, anyone that has been on an absence long enough to miss the last activity check (December), and you miss this one as well, then your accounts will be deleted. The only exception to this is if you get into contact with us and we're aware that your absence is continuing. Otherwise, we will assume that you either forgot about the site or lost interest, because missing two activity checks and being on an absence for this long would mean it's been five months since you have been online, which is as long as we can hold accounts for an absence.

Hopefully that all makes sense guys!

We are adding one new rule to our activity checks. As you all know, they have always been incredibly simple! All you have to do is say you're here, there are no posts needed! However, there have been instances of people only posting in activity checks and not being active on the site other than that! So you still only have to post below and say you're still here -- if you're active, you have nothing to worry about! If you have not been actively posting, though, and you post here, it will not be counted! Your accounts will still be deleted if you are not actively posting!

Hey, it's [b]insert name here,[/b] yes I'm still here.
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Mar 31, 2019 23:59:28 GMT -5

Hey, it's Steph, breaker of codes, mother of typos yes I'm still here.
Amaryllis Avery Blackwood
Amaryllis Avery Blackwood Avatar
Hufflepuff
26 posts
48 years old
Headmistress
Professor of Herbology

Head of Hufflepuff House
Herbologist
University of Bangor Alum
Hogwarts
played by Jade
"Women should be in charge of everything."
options

Post by Amaryllis Avery Blackwood on Apr 1, 2019 0:07:14 GMT -5

Hey, it's Jade, yes I'm still here.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 1, 2019 0:09:06 GMT -5

Hey, it's Tyra, yes I'm still here.
Marigold Moore
Marigold Moore Avatar
37 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Beater

Avalon School of Ballet Intern
Server at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Hufflepuff
played by Nichole
""
options

Post by Marigold Moore on Apr 1, 2019 0:30:37 GMT -5

Hey, it's Nichole, yes I'm still here.

Admin Note:

- You have only posted three total times since the last activity check in December! You will need to post more this month to be considered active.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 1, 2019 1:41:59 GMT -5

Hey, it's Erin yes I'm still here.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options