Halfblood
sexual orientation
It's Complicated
epidemic x status
Still a child
occupation
Student/Princess
general appearance
She’s a petite thing, barely reaching 5 feet when she stands as tall as she can on flat feet, but she packs a punch when she needs to. Long, wavy brown hair falls past her shoulders and grey blue eyes belie the thoughts behind them. A slightly pointed chin gives her an aristocratic air, paired with curves to die for give her confidence in her appearance if nothing else. Radella’s strong character shows in the way she walks and carries herself, not one to take things lying down.

former school
Hogwarts I guess
former house
Whatever you decide
achievements
She has achieved many things, but none so great as her (very distant) blood ties to the Blishwick line

university
Not yet and maybe not ever
university major(s)
Who even knows, not her
years attended
I'll let you know when they start

skills
Krav Maga, Dancing, Dark Arts/DADA, Transfiguration, Flying, Deception, Marksmanship, Fashion, Putting Mudbloods in Their Place, History
weaknesses
She’s partial to cakes of nearly any kind, Loves stiletto heels, Hates ballet flats, Mummy and The Small People, Herbology, Potions
positive traits
Confident, Beautiful, Intelligent, Careful, Blunt, Kind, Honest, Generous, Passionate, Driven
negative traits
Can’t hold her tongue to save her life, Narcissistic, 100% Extra, 12/10 Salty, Absolutely No Patience, Stubborn
hobbies/interests
Krav Maga, Running, Fashion, History, Reading
accomplishments
Being a boss ass bitch. HBIC. Princess (Daddy says so)

character history
Once upon a time, on the 18th of September in the year of our Lord 2002, a beautiful baby girl entered the world. She was dubbed Radella Blythe by her parents, and they doted on her every whim. Theirs was a happy house, full of laughing children and playful banter. Radella loved her younger siblings, took it upon herself to teach them everything she knew about adventuring and causing mischief. For all that she wasn’t her parents’ only daughter, she knew she was their princess. Maybe not the only one, but a princess is a princess regardless of how many others there were, and Radella took it upon herself to act accordingly. She was incredibly polite, even as a child, which shocked her parents’ friends at first but then they just though it was cute. The twins followed Radella’s example to an extent, but they were more rough around the edges, prone to playing in the dirt more than they were with dollhouses and dress up.

Radella was excited to attend Hogwarts after hearing about her parents’ stories and all the magic that could be found within. She was enthusiastic to absorb everything she could at first, until she learned how poorly she was at Herbology and Potions, when she mostly gave up trying too hard with them. As long as she did well enough to pass, she wasn’t concerned with doing exceptional in those two subjects. All other classes were easy enough, Dark Arts and Flying particularly so, and she was fascinated by the history classes. Her interest in history was likely sparked by her digging into their family tree, trying to find where the pureblood roots lay--if there were any at all. In the end, she found one more than five generations past, a tie to the Blishwick line (which indirectly tied her to the Blacks, in a way). Distant though they were, it was enough to put her at ease and she went to bed happy that night, content to know she was tied to such a powerful line. 

There have been several changes in Headmaster/mistress since her start at Hogwarts, but she's paid little attention to who was in charge beyond how she could best avoid their bad-side or how to get on their good-side as necessary, though she rather liked when Flint was in charge. She was rather glad the mudbloods had been kicked out for a time, and irritated when they were allowed back, but she wasn't the one in control of such things. When Defense Against the Dark Arts was reintroduced, Radella couldn't help but pout at the loss of one of her favorite classes, rather peeved with how things were almost going back to how they were before the takeover. She liked how things had been after the takeover. Mudbloods were being put in their rightful place, after all.

She’s done well for herself since beginning Hogwarts, though her studies for OWLs are putting her in a great deal of stress. At least she already knows which NEWT level courses she intends to take and therefore which classes she needs to really study for. Potions is out, of course, as is Herbology. She's definitely adding History and Transfiguring as well, and is considering DADA.

parents
Agrona Leigh (nee Stoddard) and Wilfred Leigh
siblings
Isolda and Godiva, Terrel
children
Laughs like a Princess
partner
Daddy says no
other family
Distant pureblood ties. Like super distant, honestly, but she's really proud of them, okay
family history
Some generations back, a Blishwick of unknown name married and had several children. Those children married pure, and probably closer to their immediate family than they should have. In any case, there was one who broke the mold, a daughter that was burned from the tree when they learned of what she had done. Nobody spoke of her, for she had married a halfblood wizard she met in Diagon Alley, and while the betrayal of her family hurt her terribly, she loved her husband. They went on to have three of their own children, and so on and so forth until Wilfred Leigh was born. Wilfred had never been interested in his family roots, more concerned with upholding his honor and stance in society. He learned how to invest smart from his father--as he had from his father before him--and eventually took over the family accounts. With a head for numbers, Wilfred grew their coffers exponentially in just twelve years, and was immensely proud of the fact. Agrona was a shrewd witch that might have been considered incredibly beautiful by society if she hadn’t had quite so large a nose or so calculating a gaze. Such things mattered little to Wilfred, who was admittedly a little blind in one eye, and he saw her as a formidable partner to further expand their wealth. They did love each other, in their own way, and married after six months of proper courtship.

other
She's just a sassy, sassy princess
face claim
Danielle Rose Russell
status of application
Complete
have you read the rules?
Nope
how did you hear about us?
How did you hear about ME?
roleplay sample
wut

Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on May 6, 2019 22:17:18 GMT -5

Pending!

Hey!

So on site, we have the Gaunt line completely extinct, so mentions of her distant blood ties to that line needs removed in her achievements, history, and family history!

She was in Hogwarts for the overthrow, the changes of headmistresses/masters, Muggleborns leaving, Muggleborns now coming back, Dark Arts now being back to DADA — but none of her reactions to any of that are in her history!

Also just one small note that you say that Dark Arts is definitely in for her NEWT classes, but Dark Arts was changed back to DADA in September!

That’s it!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 6, 2019 22:31:10 GMT -5

I think I fixed it all, but let me know if I missed anything!
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on May 7, 2019 13:26:46 GMT -5

Accepted as a 5th Year Ravenclaw!