staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on May 20, 2019 11:17:27 GMT -5

Today is a great day, does everyone want to know why? Well, you clicked on this thread, so you already know. I foiled the surprise there. But whatever, that is far, far from the point!

It's Jade's birthday!

Yes, you heard it here first. It is Jade's day of birth and that means that we have some celebrating to do. So I want you all to join me in writing all of the nice messages and birthday-celebrate with me on one of the best days of the year! Yes, it's a Monday, it's still a good day for celebrating. Just go ahead and post, and be merry, okay? Thank you. Now feel free to ignore my ramble, because I'm a sap machine, we all know this already.

*Ahem*

Jade, I know that I already said happy birthday to you at midnight and you already had to deal with DM sap but if you think that means that you are not getting sap on the site, you are just wrong because here I am. I hope that you have a great day. I hope that your meeting is as short as you hoped, and that you get to go home to cat cuddles and some of that tea. I hope you adore your presents that I am planning on writing for you after I eat lunch because I'm getting very hungry and it's going to make posting impossible, obviously. I absolutely love you so, so much. You know this already. I am so obsessed with you, your writing, your characters, and every single time I talk to you, you make my day better. I am so incredibly glad and grateful to be able to call you my friend both virtually and just in general, because I consider you one of my best friends even if we only get to talk over the internet.

I am forever impressed on your ability to create and write beautiful characters that I spend a good portion of my time obsessing over. You already know the loud five people in my head are obsessed with you and want your attention all of the time. Thank you for dealing with their and my neediness, and just generally being my friend even when I know I'm super high-maintenace and annoying sometimes. I absolutely adore you.

xoxoxox

Morgan
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 20, 2019 11:25:28 GMT -5

Jade, my sweet darling friend. We have such history and it shocks me sometimes at how long it had been. We gettin' old henny!! You mean so absurdly much to me. Even when I get weird and clingy and annoying you put up with me and I will be forever grateful. Some of my favorite pairings I have ever had have been with you. Perrion and Arista <3 Jaffy and their teenage angst in the hufflepuff common room.

I have seen your faces change, your life change and I have seen growth that is beyond measure. Not just in your writing but as you as a person. I can't wait to see what the next year brings for you, our plots and your characters and your life. I dont say it often enough but I am so fucking proud of you. And of being able to call you my friend. You mean more than I could ever tell you. I love you so very much. Xoxoxox
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 20, 2019 11:42:16 GMT -5

So I’ve been telling you Happy Birthday since Saturday, and you’re probably sick of me saying it by now. So I didn’t say it to you in our chat this morning. Because three times in just as many days is PLENTY, no need to unnecessarily age you. Not everyone can be 9,762 and still look as young as I do, after all.

But in all seriousness. I hope that you have an amazing day. And that your Monday meeting wasn’t too terrible this morning. I hope that you had a great weekend. And that everything that you are planning for the rest of the day goes your way. You know that I love you, but this is my public declaration of how much I love you. And it’s more than just writing with you. It’s knowing that I can freak out about my big girl life problems and you’re just going to somehow use some of that magic in you and make me realize nothing is as scary as I’m making it. And I love knowing that you were comfortable enough to talk to me.

You’re an amazing human, and an amazing writer, creator, all around story teller. There’s dynamic, and depth, and everything that one wants in a writing partner in your work. And to sit back and read you... It’s a privilege. I love you for everything you are. And everything you’ve helped me become.

Happy Birthday, Beautiful
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 20, 2019 11:50:07 GMT -5

Happy birthday, Jade! I feel I should get the first of probably many I love you's out the way so I want you to know that I absolutely adore you. I love your characters, your personality and how you're such an incredible and kind person.

I love our plots, I'm not quiet about Koralie at all and my love for them (it's why Karel wanted me to post this message on him XD) and I know that most of our chats usually revolve around Koralie but I love our little chats here and there that aren't about characters and just about real life, especially when you send me a message if you know I've been having a rough time of things. It means a lot to me and I appreciate you so freaking much!

You are an amazing person and I'm so happy I can call you my friend. And I also hope that your meeting today went okay, even if I'm just reading Tori and Morgan's post. NO ONE SHOULD WORK ON THEIR BIRTHDAY. So as soon as this meeting is over, I hope you treat yourself and do whatever you want!

I love you!
Basia Kleczyńska
Basia Kleczyńska Avatar
Ravenclaw
52 posts
21 years old
Lufkin University
Second Year Alchemy Student
Second Year Potionology Student

Street Sweeper
University Student
played by Eve
"Łatwo przyszło, łatwo poszło"
options

Post by Basia Kleczyńska on May 20, 2019 15:16:57 GMT -5

Happy Birthday, Jade!

There's not really that much more I can say because I don't really know you as a person because I'm the world's greatest coward just that you're such a wonderful writer, it's almost scary.

Have the best of days and time for celebrating
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 21, 2019 2:48:09 GMT -5

Happy (Belated) Brthday! Sorry this post comes after your birthday. I hope you enjoyed your day darling!! You deserve it. I’m going to echo the posts above when I say this but you are a wonderful writer, human, person, influence, storyteller and the all the other things you are.

I hope you enjoyed your day and that you found some wonderful way to treat yourself! I look forward to writing with you more!
Happy Birthday Again!

Love Tyra :)
Moderator Jade
Moderator Jade Avatar
Slytherin
89 posts
played by Jade
"Do we think that vampire orgies are better scheduled for Friday or Saturday nights?"
options

Post by Moderator Jade on May 21, 2019 16:33:59 GMT -5

There is so much love here--and I am flattered and humbled by all the sweet things everyone has said. My heart is very full right now.

Thank you all so much. Know your love is all reciprocated so much!

And since my Monday morning meeting received much attention, I'll say it both went well and was short. PLUS, I even left work after it taking the afternoon off.

You each are such delightful friends. I'm so happy to know you all and to be part of the Insurrection family. Thank you for helping my birthday very special this year.

xoxoxoxo
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 21, 2019 18:45:38 GMT -5

I'M LATE I'M SO SORRY THAT I'M LATE BUT I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND A WONDERFUL....DAY AFTER YOUR BIRTHDAY! Is there a word for that? I'm not sure haha I just need you to know that I love you and your beautiful writing and your beautiful graphics and I'm so stoked that you got bumped up to Mod because you DESERVE IT!

Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on May 21, 2019 23:59:20 GMT -5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JADE!!!
I'm so sorry I didn't get to this on your actual birthday-- but today's almost as good a day, because also CONGRATS!!!
I'm so glad you're fully involved in the site, and I love reading your writing! Your bios are always fantastic, and your family histories-- god, they just live. It's another amazing story to fall into for the period of time until the history ends, and I'm usually left just floored. I love the threads and plots we have and I can't wait to have more with you!

Your writing, your graphics, your plots-- they're all so amazing and I love them so much. Truly, you're a talented person, and i hope your birthday was as amazing as you!