Sierra Elspeth Parkinson Dolohova
by Tori
birthday
blood status
Pureblood
sexual orientation
Bisexual
epidemic x status
Infected... She's so displeased with this, but I find it more fun.
occupation
Unspeakable 
Unspeakable Training Instructor 
Spell Inventor
Runologist
Co-Owner of the Gorodok Gargoyles
Avalon School of Ballet Endowment Foundation Board Member
The Gretchen and Nathaniel Parkinson Foundation Board Member
general appearance
She feels tall. She feels like she takes up quite a bit of space. But in reality she's rather short. Standing at only 5'5, you will never catch Sierra Dolohova without at least four inch heels. "A lady should always wear heels anyway." She will wear pants, only because they are practical for work. If she is going out in public, in any capacity that is not to the depths of the Ministry, she will have on a skirt. Pencil skirts are her preferred form. And all of her dresses for events will be rather form fitting. "Not in any way that is less than proper, but tight enough. And nothing that Donna makes. She can make it, but I am not wearing it." 

Apart, is the only word to really describe how Sierra carries herself. She projects an air that makes her seem unapproachable. This is a careful constructed mask. Her nature is very soft. In touch with emotions in the way that she is, Sierra has to work very hard to keep up the front that she is as cold as she wishes the world to believe. With a long neck, and her shoulders held back, in the way that she presents herself she makes up for her true stature. 

former school
Hogwarts
former house
Slytherin
achievements
Prefect:
    5th Year: Fall 1998 - Spring 1999
    6th Year: Fall 1999 - Spring 2000
    7th Year: Fall 2000 - Spring 2001

Clubs: 
    1st Year: Fall 1994 - Spring 1995
        Avalon Ballet Students, Charms, Dueling, Potions
    2nd Year: Fall 1995 - Spring 1996
        Avalon Ballet Students, Charms, Dueling, Potions
    3rd Year: Fall 1996 - Spring 1997
        Arithmancy, Avalon Ballet Students, Charms, Dueling, Runology, Potions
    4th Year: Fall 1997 - Spring 1998
    5th Year: Fall 1998 - Spring 1999
    6th Year: Fall 1999 - Spring 2000 
        Arithmancy, Avalon Ballet Students, Charms (Leader), Dueling, Runology, Potions
    7th Year: Fall 2000 - Spring 2001
        Arithmancy, Avalon Ballet Students, Charms (Leader), Dueling, Runology, Potions

university
Московский университет прикладного магического искусства - Moscow University of Applied Magical Arts
university major(s)
Spell Invention - "Or at least the Russian equivalent."
years attended
Fall 2001 - Spring 2005

skills
PROPRIETY 💜 "Of course." While her personal life was a bit tumultuous as a teenager, Sierra grew into the lady that she should have been all along. Every bit the proper, pureblood lady, there is nothing that she will say or do that will disrupt that image. To her, image is everything, and she will not allow anything to destroy that. She has made a point of being the epitome of grace and ladylike behavior since she was married off.

BEING A MOTHER 💜 "This is of the utmost importance." Her children, Ikor in particular but the girls too, are very important to her. The Dolohov line is a very small one. Lassider is an only child, of an only son, and making sure that the line continues is a responsibility that has been hers for twenty years now. Taking care of her children will always come first. If there ever came a day where she had to choose between her children, and anything else, anyone else, she would choose her children.

CHESS 💜 In more ways than just on the board. Chess is a way for Sierra to view life. Every movement calculated. Every decision weighed carefully for cost. Her chess game has only improved since she has gotten older, but it was something that she took up as a child. It helped her learn to read and understand the things that she was feeling, the things that other people were feeling.

SPELL INVENTION 💜 Her chosen profession, in some ways. Sierra does not speak of her work, as is the nature of an Unspeakable. Though she takes this private nature to a level even unheard of for them. What she works on, studies, creates, and tries to explain in the depths of the Ministry have more to do with her own personal need to understand emotions - Love especially - than a desire to cause harm. Though she believes that her family may think that is exactly what she does all day long.

LANGUAGES 💜 "Mainly Russian and Latin, but we will get here in a moment." Upon learning that she was to marry Lassider Dolohov, Sierra was… Less than pleased. But she also understood, better than a lot of people thought that she did. Better than most people still believe that she does. And when she was told of this new role in her life, she took it upon herself to learn the language of their family. Russian came quickly enough, and a move to Russia when she finished school was enough to have her fluent by fall when she enrolled in University. Latin was another matter, one that she uses nearly as often in her everyday life. Though for work more than for casual conversation.

EMOTIONS 💜 Sierra was born an empath. Though the ability is something she does not speak of. Even to her family. Lassider knows of her ability, as does her father-in-law. But her own mother, who was the only one that she had told on the Parkinson side, took that secret with her to the grave. Understanding emotions has become her life’s work, and Sierra is rather good at drawing forth the emotions of those around her, and even taking some of that into herself - should a situation require it.

FASHION SENSE 💜 A shrewd sense of what is proper, and what is not comes with being the eldest Lady Dolohova. While she never got the chance to meet her mother-in-law, Sierra does her absolute best to make sure that she, and Alexandria and Miriavetta, all present only the most poised and elegant image. She does not stick to solely black, but many of her choices come from the jeweled tones range. She has been known to differentiate from time to time, though the style often comes back to the classic pencil skirt and heels.

HOSTESS DUTIES 💜 The only Lady in the Dolohov line, hostess duties have fallen onto her since the moment that she married into the family. Which was rather difficult seeing as she was still at Hogwarts at the time. Marrying before she finished school, she spent the first years of her marriage away from her husband. When they moved to Russia, she was provided with a tutor of sorts, to teach her the Russian ways of doing things as a compliment to the ways that she had learned at Tara’s side.

DUELING 💜 "I was one of the best when I was at Hogwarts. Even if that foolish little Gryffindor ended up being the club leader. And I have spent years learning with Las and Отец." Since she was already one of the best duelist in her year, learning to fight from both Lassider and Antonin Dolohov has only improved her skill with her wand. Sierra will not choose to fight if she does not have to. She would rather reason with you first. But should something come to a fight, she is a very talented duelist.

DANCING 💜 Sierra danced ballet when she was younger. Until she married anyway. Then it was not proper for a married to witch to conduct herself in such a manner. Or so she believed. She was the wife of an heir, and while she begrudgingly accepted that position in the beginning, she did conform to everything that it meant. She gave up dancing at Avalon after that, but her years of training when she was young have subtly changed the way that she carries herself, and the way that she dances now. 

NUMBERS AND PHYSICS 💜 A fascination with numbers stemmed from Arithmancy classes at Hogwarts. As she grew into the Unspeakable that she is, she has learned to use numbers in many different ways. However, Physics have come later on. Her sister chose to confide in her, and seek her help when it came to avian aviation and she has since studied physics and aeronautics, in order to better help Kallisto.

MANIPULATION 💜 The art of masterfully manipulating someone to give her what she wants comes easily to the witch. While she can extract the emotions, and pull on those ties she does not always find that she needs to. Her empathy gives her a natural leg up in this way, but even before she had learned to extrapolate on that, she was good at getting her way. Perhaps not with her parents, but even there she could get the little things that she wished without much trouble. 

TIME MANAGEMENT 💜 Balancing a career, a family, and a household has been the constant juggle of her life since she was in her early twenties. Before Alexandria was born it was a little easier. She was in school, and she was just starting out as a безымянный in the Russian Ministry. But she has perfected the routine now. Learning to fill every role that is asked of her. 

ANCIENT RUNES 💜 This was a fascination from school as well, and after she had completed her schooling she started to learn with a Мастер in Moscow. When they returned to England permanently she was skilled enough to have completed her apprenticeship, and be able to call herself a Мастер as well. She has found that it helps, not only in the invention of spells, but from the standpoint that she can better understand lost arts, and information others have disregarded on how ancient people's may have lived and conducted their lives. 

LEADERSHIP SKILLS 💜 Sierra likes to think that she is a natural born leader. Perhaps not in the traditional way. But in a way that makes her an excellent Lady. Things that require leadership in their everyday lives. She can run a household better than her older sister would have ever dreamed to. And while she does not hold such lofty ambitions just yet, there is always one eye on who is seated at the Head of the Department of Mysteries. 

DOMESTIC SKILLS 💜 Much to her displeasure, Tara always preferred Donna. And while Sierra knew this, still she strove to do every little thing that her mother asked of her. To impress her with her embroidery. To please her with her cooking. To receive the smallest of accolades for her decorative skills. Sierra never stopped trying to please her mother, and that desire to feel loved in such a way left her with quite the hefty set of domestic skills. 
weaknesses
HER FAMILY 💜 The children, in the sense that she would do anything for them. Protecting them, now more than ever with the ICW in England, with their father and grandfather being the men that they are, she is worried for them. But even more so than that, the Parkinsons. Her family is her weakness, and she knows that that sounds horrible, because they are her family, and she should go to the ends of the earth for them, but her emotions are a tumultuous thing. They are something she understands through leaps and bounds, and when it comes to her family, things get rocky.

SELF-DOUBT 💜 Since she was a teen, and had all of her choices taken away from her, Sierra has struggled to ever think that she is quite good enough. Not good enough to be the wife that Las needs. Not good enough to raise the Dolohov heir. She was certainly never good enough to surpass Donna in their parents’ eyes, no matter how perfect she set out to be. No matter how many mistakes Donna made. There has never really been a time when she was sure that she was enough.

EMOTIONS 💜 While this is a virtue as well, it is also her weakness. Emotions are something that Sierra understands on a complex level, and that can have effects on her own emotional well-being. The constant surround of other people's emotions takes a toll on her. At work, with her family, anywhere that she cannot displace the energies that she finds herself undulated with. Now more than ever, after the loss of magic, coping with the pressure of so many emotions has been taking a toll on her mind and body. 

HOLDING GRUDGES 💜 She's a champ, guys... Her resentment towards her siblings comes in many forms. Donna, more than anyone. Her hatred for her older sister is one of the things that she will never let go. It did not matter how perfectly she molded her life into what was expected of her, Donna got away with everything. She got herself in trouble, and Sierra got married for it. There are certain things that she simply will not forgive. And Van... Don't even get her started on Van... 

LASSIDER 💜 While she went into her marriage in love with another, her devotion to her husband has grown steadily. There is nothing that she would not do for him, or his family. She has already been a Dolohova longer than she was ever a Parkinson. Her husband, like her children, will always come before herself. And while it took her a long time, she has grown to love him. And while she considers very few people to truly be her friends, she thinks of him as her friend first, and then her husband. A partner as much as anything.

THE DOLOHOV NAME 💜 The line is a small one, and Sierra knows that it is up to her husband, and her son to continue that line. She believes that it is her duty to make sure that the line succeeds. Both as wife, and mother. And that is a role that she takes more seriously than a lot of people once thought that she would. 

THE PARKINSON NAME 💜 Her family's name is one that she knows has been whispered about in social circles. Her own social circles, from time to time. Sierra will very simply tell you that she is a Dolohova. And she has been one long enough, and holds herself separate enough, from the rest of the Parkinsons, that she thinks people tend to forget that she is one. This does not, however, stop her from feeling a rather chaotic mix of emotions about the whole mess. 

PREDICTABLE 💜 Her sister suggested this one, and as much as she is displeased with the fact that it is accurate, there is no sense in denying it. She is a very predictable person in the way that she acts. Everything that she does is for her family in some way, and there is a pattern to the way that she conducts herself, and it can be seen in everything from the way that she manages the castle, to the way that she works in the Ministry.

HUMILITY 💜 While she gives off the pretense of being a very humble individual, Sierra is anything but. Under that perfectly polished exterior is the girl that she was growing up. Thinking that she was better than ninety percent of those around her. She considers herself to be exemplar in all things. Though she can recognize both Michael and Kallisto's excellence individually. 
positive traits
ADAPTABLE 💜 AMBITIOUS 💜 ARTICULATE 💜 CAPTIVATING 💜 CLEVER 💜 ELEGANT 💜 FOCUSED 💜 FORTUNATE 💜 GRACIOUS 💜 INDEPENDENT 💜 INTELLIGENT 💜 INTUITIVE 💜 PERSUASIVE 💜 PROPER 💜 RESOURCEFUL 💜 STRONG 💜 WARM 💜WELL-BRED
negative traits
ARROGANT 💜 ARROGANT 💜 CALCULATING 💜 CHALLENGING 💜 COMPLEX 💜 DECEPTIVE 💜 DEMANDING 💜 DIFFICULT 💜 EMOTIONAL 💜HAUGHTY 💜 IMPATIENT 💜 JUDGMENTAL 💜 MANIPULATIVE 💜 OUTSPOKEN 💜 SNARKY 💜 STUBBORN💜 VINDICTIVE
hobbies/interests
Spell Invention 💜 Being a Mother 💜 Holding Grudges 💜 Learning 💜 Teaching 💜 Working with Kallisto 💜 Hating Donna 💜 Trying to Pretend that Van Does Not Exist 💜 Chess 💜 Cooking 💜 The Horses 💜 Reading 💜 Dueling 💜 Gardening 💜 Planning Social Events 
accomplishments
The 'Cupid's Knot' Spell - Whether this spell is used offensively or defensively depends entirely on the caster. The spell twists and manipulates the emotions of the opponent. Someone that loathes you, will love you. Someone that cherishes you, will despise you. The effects are only temporary, but in the heat of a fight, twisting how the opponent feels about their target can work to your advantage. This is particularly effective if the caster is an Empath. The read on the emotional change will be anticipated, and can be manipulated to win a duel. The incantation is "Амур узел" and if performed with a wand, the movement is a clockwise, circular flick of the wrist, that bubbles slightly - crudely formed, heart. 

Her research on emotions, and the effect that they can have on spell casting, has been published in several notable works over the years. 

There are 14 scholarly articles bearing her name, published in works in both Russia and the U.K. that outline the complex structures of emotional health and its bearing on the magical signatures of wixen. 

character history
The second eldest child, and second daughter, of Myles and Tara Parkinson, Sierra grew up in her sister’s shadow. Anything Donna did, she wanted to do too. She wanted to be as wonderful in her parents’ eyes as her sister was. But it never happened. There was never a time when she wasn’t second best. Third, really, once Kallisto came along, but now she’s getting ahead of herself.

“See, I would not be getting ahead of myself if you would let me tell the story.”

Fine, be my guest.

“As she said, I am the second child, and middle daughter of Myles and Tara Parkinson. My childhood was spent attempting to please my mother. Often to no avail. I would never be the favorite, and that was something that I was loathe to accept. Everything I did was second rate. My embroidery was never as neat as Donna’s was. My stitches just that much off from what she would have liked. It was an endless battle. Though it was not the battle that I struggled with the most.

No, that was never quite understanding why I felt things the way that I did. As a child, it was hard to explain. It was not something I could ever truly express. And even as I grew, I found it difficult to give voice to what it was that I was experiencing. I often felt like I was drowning. As I grew, and came to understand the concept of emotion, I believe it dawned on me what it was that was happening. To realize that the things that I was feeling, the emotions that I could feel with every fiber of my being, did not belong to me. It was worse when I made contact with someone.

If I was touching them, I felt everything that they were feeling. Space allowed me to breathe. I did not find myself suffocating as badly if I could use distance as my shield. And as I continued to grow, and mature, I learned to harness what I was feeling. To read it, to understand it. It allows me insights into people that they do not realize that I have.

I started at Hogwarts in the fall of 1994. Two years after Donna. Van would follow along three years later, and Michael and I sadly never overlapped at the castle. Which is a shame, because I truly do care for my youngest brother dearly. Of the original four of us, he is my favorite. So sweet, and kind, and sad… Though he is not aware that I know about that one. He puts on such a good face, храбрый мальчик.

School was… Complicated. Slytherin House seemed to always find itself on the poor end of every deal. My first year was the Tri-Wizard Tournament, and of course Potter got special treatment. Why would he not? The Golden Boy that he was. Ridiculous, really. He was not even seventeen. Дамблдор был дураком. I was only a first year, and that was apparent.

The worst part of that was watching all of the boys fawn over the Beauxbatons girls. The emotions… There was more lust in the air that year than ever after that. It was nauseating. But I survived. Only to deal with Umbridge the next year. Hogwarts was truly off to a terribly rocky start.

Things were… Well they were not wonderful. My third year went by without much incident, at least until the Headmaster fell from that tower and died. There was a skirmish, a battle, whatever they called it at that point. My father was a Death Eater, I was not immune to the presence of that lifestyle. But the war was officially beginning. It was a war that I do my best not to think about, though it crops up more than I would like to admit.

War came to the school the next year. Even before the battle itself, there was war in the halls. The Death Eaters in the school were hell. Perhaps it was not as terrible for everyone else, but I could feel what they were feeling. The kids that were sent to them, even the ones that I did not like, I could still feel it. At meal times, during other classes. It was hell. An excruciating hell. And I never told anyone. I never breathed a word.

My fifth year, and into my sixth year were when things started to change. After fifth year, Donna was sent to France. Because of the baby. The baby that I never said I knew about. Mother and Father were always so careful. Mother had joined her in France, and when they returned, she had Kallisto in her arms. A baby sister.

I accepted that. Without question. But when Father decided that after Mother arrived home with Kallisto, I was to marry, that was when the acceptance faded. Donna had made a mistake. Their perfect, shining daughter had made such a huge mistake, and they were going to fix it the only way that they knew how. They were going to make sure that I didn’t make the same mistake. There would be no question of my virtue, and no wondering about my future.

Sixteen. I was sixteen when I was betrothed to Lassider Dolohov. He was ten years older than I was, and for as much as I would have preferred no contracts. No predestined marriages. I could not truly complain. He was the only son of the main line of one of the smallest, but most notable families. For being a second daughter, I could not have asked for much better. But that did not stop me from feeling the way that I felt in the beginning.

My sixth and seventh years of school were spent as Sierra Dolohova. Married before my sixth year, I spent the majority of the beginning of my marriage away from my husband. Lassider was young, and Antonin protected him as much as he could. While Antonin went to prison, Lassider was free. And the week that I graduated from Hogwarts we left for Russia.

Moving to Moscow meant leaving behind my family, and in a way, that was heartbreaking. I did not want to leave Michael behind. He needed me. More than the rest of them did. But I had to go, and I know that. I was better off in Russia. We were better off in Russia.

I enrolled in school there, and it was worthwhile. Spell Invention was something that I had always thought that I was going to do, and Las did not think that it was necessary for me to simply be a housewife. For that I was truly grateful. I would have gone mad at home all by myself with nothing to challenge me. And so, I learned. I applied myself, and while I learned what it took to do that, I started in the Russian Ministry as a безымянный.

That was the fall of 2001. Three years later I was finishing my training as a безымянный, and we were happy. Moscow was where we had built our lives, and we found out that we were having a baby. Alexandria was born that July, and I went back to school, in the fall the mother of a newborn. We had the elves to help, of course, and things settled down once I finished that school year. Then I was an безымянный full time, and I was studying with a runologist after hours.

We were doing well. Happy with what we had there. Happy that Antonin had been able to keep Lassider out of Azkaban with the promise that we would leave. That we would move to Moscow and not interfere. I wanted to stay, when Shacklebolt was ousted, and things in the United Kingdom seemed only to be getting worse for people like us, I wanted to stay in Russia. We could have had happy lives there, but after Ikor was born, Las felt we needed to go back. That we needed to do something. To help somehow.

And so, we did. We went back, and it was a struggle, for a time. Everything that they had had before the war had been taken away. We had our freedom, yes, but the Ministry wasn’t quick to hire someone with Dolohova as a surname. And so, I conducted my research in private. We moved into a little house not far from the castle that they had seized when they were taking things from the purebloods. But it was not the life that we had had in Russia.

Still, Lassider was sure that there would be something that they could do here. Something that they would eventually work through and achieve. That they could not stay down forever. And he was right. Though it took longer than expected. We had another baby, another girl, and while I love Miriavetta just as dearly as I love her siblings, another baby was not exactly easy. Three children, and the two of us, living off of salaries that were half as much as we had been making in Russia. I could not even begin to count the number of conversations we had about going back. About whether or not it would be better or worse for our family.

But in the end, we stayed, and finally the Death Eaters were released from Azkaban. Antonin got to meet his grandchildren, whom he dotes on. And while there are times when I worry after him, I know that he worries about us too. We are all connected, we are all a family. I am more a Dolohova now than I ever was a Parkinson. This has been nearly my entire life, and I am devoted to them. Lassider, Antonin, the children. They are my world.

Going back to working for the government, even if it was a completely different government, was a change that I welcomed. Unspeakable is such a harsh word, but I will always be partial to безымянный. We are nearly one and the same. My research has grown and flourished within the Ministry, and now I have taken my youngest sibling, who is truly my niece, though I have never been quite sure who did and did not know that, into the fold. She will make an excellent безымянный.

Our parents dying and everything that happened with that was chaotic at best. Van gives me a headache simply thinking about him, but Michael is strong, and he will figure this out. We will help him. Kallisto will help him. I will help him. Donna nad Van can do as they please, but we will make sure that the Parkinson name does not fall further than it already has. It has not been my name in twenty years, and still there is a sort of guilt, and shame that come with it lately that I cannot express.

The loss of Father was hard, but it was losing Mother that truly took a toll. I could feel it, her all but shutting down. It was horrible to witness. It was hell to endure. To feel her fading away from us. Giving up. She had nothing she felt like she could live for. And that broke my heart. We were all right here. We loved her. My children loved their grandmother. It is a loss that we will continue to feel. That I will continue to feel for a very long time.

And without magic, everything has changed. Everything is so much more intense. Everything is so much brighter, and nauseating. The headaches are nearly constant. But I think I have learned to live with them for the most part. Some emotions hit me harder than others. And I think that has always been the case. But we are managing. Getting through one day at a time seems to be key right now. For all of us."

parents
Father: Myles Parkinson - Deceased - Slytherin Alum
Member of the Wizengamot
Death Eater

Mother: Tara Parkinson (née Vane) - Deceased - Slytherin Alum
 Society Matron
siblings
Older Sister: @donna  - 38 - Slytherin Alum
Owner of Gladrags Wizardwear
Owner of DKP Designs
Fashion Designer
Model 
Board Member of The Gretchen and Nathaniel Parkinson Foundation

Younger Brother: @van  - 32 - Hufflepuff Alum 
Bassist for the Weird Sisters II
Back-Up Vocalist for the Weird Sisters II
Owner of Defiance Records
Producer at Defiance Records

Younger Brother:   - 29 - Hufflepuff Alum 
Member of the Wizengamot
Playwriting Professor at Braithewaite School of the Performing Arts
Playwright
Concert Cellist

Younger Sister Niece  - 20 - Slytherin Alum
Third Year Potionology Student 
Third Year Spell Invention Student
Unspeakable-in-Training
Model at Witch Weekly
Seeker for the Falmouth Falcons
Assassin
Co-Owner of DKP Designs
children
Daughter: Alexandria Dolohova - 15 - Slytherin Student

Son: Ikor Dolohov - 12 - Slytherin Student

Daughter: Miriavetta Dolohova - 10 - Peverell Student
partner
Husband: Lassider Dolohov - 46 - Slytherin Alum 
Alchemist
Spell Inventor
Co-Owner of the Gorodok Gargoyles
Death Eater 
other family
Sister-in-Law: @caterina  (née Shafiq)  - 20 - Slytherin Alum 
Owner of Defiance Records
Producer at Defiance Records

Father-in-Law: Antonin Dolohov - 92 - Slytherin Alum 
Member of the Wizengamot
Spell Inventor
Death Eater

Mother-in-Law: Eugenia Dolohova (née Flint) - Deceased - Ravenclaw Alum 
Society Matron 
family history
I stole this from Michael's app...

Myles Parkinson born the eldest son, he was set into an arranged marriage from the moment that he could crawl. He and Tara were best friends, and when they started school it was only natural that they start dating. It was only right in their minds. They loved each other. Finish school they were married immediately after Myles became a marked Death Eater. Shortly after they married Tara found herself pregnant and a girl was born. Donna, then two years later Sienna, a few years later Van and then Michael were born.

However, their little happy bubble popped when Myles was sent to the work camp. It was so very difficult for them all, he almost died more than once. Tara had to step up to the plate and be everything to everyone. She hated it, but things got way better when the Death Eaters took thing over. After Donna graduated Hogwarts, an incident occurred...one that left her with child. The man who had knocked her up was swept off to Azkaban in no position to marry the witch. For the sake of the girl's reputation, she was sent to France to 'study design'. Tara used charms to appear pregnant in this time. When the time for Kallisto to be born drew nigh, Tara joined Donna in France and Kallisto was born there. She was brought back to England as Tara's child.

When the takeover at the Ministry happened, the world righted for the Parkinsons as purebloods were once again on the top of the food chain. But since that time, the truth has been revealed, to a good portion of the family at least, as to the truth of Kallisto’s parentage. Both Myles and Tara have also since passed away.

other
Empath!
face claim
Lena Headey
status of application
complete
have you read the rules?
We make the rules.
how did you hear about us?
I just felt it.
roleplay sample

Admin Morgan