Halfblood
sexual orientation
The Second Q in Q&Q
epidemic x status
Am Baby
occupation
Student
general appearance
He’s adorable and he knows it, with dark brown hair and the tan skin of his peruvian ancestors. A longer face, with a square chin and almond eyes, his resting face tends to look tired or bored (or confused, but that has less to do with his resting face and more to do with his actual mood). Generally dressed comfortably in jumpers and denim (most of which has a smudge of dirt or a grass stain that just wouldn’t come out) when not in his Quidditch uniform or school robes, Tino isn’t disputing his resting face much. However, he’s a ball of energy most of the time, even if he doesn’t look it, and there’s usually a scrape somewhere from his adventures. He might be young, but he’s got a lithe athletic build already, courtesy of his position as Reserve Beater on the House Team. Paints his nails sometimes but always removes it after a few hours because what would people think and he doesn’t know what that says about him that he likes it.

former school
Homeschooled
former house
Gryffindor
achievements
Survived for 13 years so far, looking to break the record in a few weeks. Managed to avoid serious detention until now. Reserve Beater for the Gryffindor Team

university
Maybe? No idea.
university major(s)
Magizoology if it happens.
years attended
TBD

skills
Flying (obviously), Runes, Charms, Running, Climbing, Getting into Mischief (he thinks it’s a skill, anyway), Hitting Things (also obviously), Being Tino (whatever that means, but Dita once told him he’s the only one who can do it best)
weaknesses
Big Sis (the whole family, really but she’s his sister), Animals (all of them. Literally all the animals), Secretly likes to paint his nails (shhh don’t tell anyone), Cute people? (I don’t know what I like except cute things, okay), 100% terrified of Creatures of the Deep (sharks, whales, octopi, etc.).
positive traits
Generous, Caring, Soft, Trusting, Brave, Friendly, Open-minded, Gentle, Strong
negative traits
Reckless, Impulsive, Anxious; and for these four, simply preface with too: Soft, Trusting, Generous, Friendly
hobbies/interests
If it’s outdoors, he’ll love it, I promise. CoMC club is possibly his favorite, though the people of Q&Q are good confidants for him to confess the things he’s trying to understand about himself. He likes flying, obviously, and just running about outdoors. Adventuring through ‘dangerous’ places is also fun even if it does break some rules sometimes. Rules are boring.
accomplishments
Passed his classes so far? "Just yeet me off a cliff please OWLs are fast approaching and I don't wanna."

character history
“It was a cold and windy night when--” No it wasn’t, it was the middle of June you drama king. “Look, it’s my life history, lemme tell it how I want.” Not if you’re gonna lie about what time of year it was I’m not.

“Whatever. So it was the middle of June, hot as balls out and not a cloud in the sky when I arrived into the world, happy? My parents called me Selestino because obviously I’m a gift, and Andrés because I’m a warrior too.

Look, I don’t really know why they named me that but it makes as much sense as their naming Dita after a dragon that had died while she was still in Ma’s womb so. I’m not even sure how accurate that dragon story is, given how often it changes, but it sounds like something they’d do so it’s probably at least partly true. In any case, I was called Selestino which was later shortened to Tino because it’s easier to say and it sounds like tiny which I guess I was once. Still am now, I guess, but I’m still growing and I’m bound to have a growth spurt soon. I’m only thirteen, after all. Regardless, I’m Tino most of the time, unless the parents are mad and want to use the full-name-effect for maximum terror. It happens more often than I’d like, if I’m honest.

Some years passed with little fanfare, Dita went off to Hogwarts and got sorted into Slytherin, which everyone else seemed a bit confused about but I didn’t really understand why it mattered so much if she ended up in a different house than the one they thought she’d get. I followed her three years later, after some crazy things happened during Dita’s first year and all the adults seemed very worried about things. They considered moving to Peru for a while but I guess that didn’t happen so I went to Hogwarts like my sister and got sorted into Gryffindor, which absolutely nobody seemed surprised about and I guess I wasn’t either even though I didn’t really understand why it mattered.

I’ve met some fun people in the past few years, and I joined this group for people who might not fit the heterosexual cis-gendered norm because I don’t even know what I don’t know but I do know that the leader is kinda cute I guess. Not sure it’s romantic because I get the same feeling around puppies and it’d be weird if I was having romantic feelings about puppies, but maybe it could be? I don’t know. I do like to paint my nails which isn’t very manly, but don’t tell anyone because I only do it when I’m alone in the dorm and I take it off before anyone can see it. Only Dita knows because I have to ask her for the polish when I need it, but she’s been sworn to secrecy on pain of death.”

parents
Luis Herraro Belaúnde, Gwenhwyfach Morgan
siblings
children
I’m thirteen! I’m not even supposed to know how they’re made!
partner
I don’t even know if I want one of those
other family
@calypso   from Gawain's second marriage
Borrowed from Dita’s app:

famous quidditch players, famous dragon handlers, famous metal charmers. On the Quidditch player side: Gwendolyn Morgan and Angharad Wadcock Morgan, Valmai Morgan, Joscelind Wadcock, referee Leopaldina Smethwyck, and Dita's own mother Gwenhwyfach Morgan.

On the metal-smithing side: Joaquin Herraro Roca, Miguel Herraro Pachacutec, Agapico Herraro Yupanqui, Rafael Herraro Quispe On the dragoneering side, well. . .the surnames speak for themselves.

Belaúnde and MacFusty both have well-known and well-regarded histories with Peruvian Vipertooths and Hebridean Blacks respectively. While the Morgans can no longer boast of being the best-known Harpies player (as that honor rightfully belongs with Gwenog Jones), the Morgans certainly had their hand in the public knowledge of queer wixen, as found out when Angharad Morgan nee Wadcock seemingly left her husband Gawain for his sister, Gwendolyn, after bearing him three children. The witches had played in the famed 1953 game together, and had always been known to be close. While the scandal impacted the family not at all, conservative mages were appalled by their actions.

"I've got three identical aunts on Ma's side. Rumor has it Iona and Iola share something Isla doesn't, Isla and Iola share something Iona doesn't, and there's something Iona and Isla share that Iola doesn't. I've squinted at them for the past sixteen years, and you know what? I really don't see it, so it's either to drive us mad, drive us to distraction, or it's something everyone else made up out of desperation. Anyway, I always wait until someone else decides who's who before I address them by name because I can't bloody tell them apart. Even then I usually get it wrong." they're here
family history
Also borrowed from Dita’s app:

Belaúnde: A Peruvian family with strong indigenous roots well-known for their aptitude with Peruvian Vipertooths, Belaùndes have been on all sides of dragon-related jobs. Boasting famed dragon keepers, dragonologists, and dragon exterminators, they're usually the family called in when Peruvian Vipertooths need study, research, or to be put down when they grow too destructive. Belaúndes are also usually the highest voice to judge if they're too destructive, and as the family specializing in them, they're nearly always listened to. Peruvian Vipertooths are the smallest and fastest dragons recognized as an official breed, and to keep up with that, Belaúndes have a need for quick wandwork and even quicker reflexes. An elemental has sprouted up in the family from time to time, though unlike other dragon-affliated families, Belaúndes tend to develop elementals of water. Despite over a millennia of work with Vipertooths, the spread of Dragon Pox began with European wixen, and certainly not with the Belaúnde clan. Any suggestion that explicit care on how to avoid the illness was not given in a language spoken by the victim is a scurrilous rumor.

Herraro: Though Herraro is of course a common name both Muggle and Magical, her specific branch of Herraro continues to be a smithing family. Famed in South America for experimental techniques with iron, steel, and magical metals, as well as copper, lead, gold, and silver, Herraro is a well-known name with any and all metal-charmers. Unlike many crafts-families, Herraros often takes apprentices from other families, regardless of blood or magical ability, as long as there is sufficient desire and appreciation of their work. They send children out to learn as much as they could, to keep the family at the edge of the smithing industries.

MacFusty: The MacFusty clan are a well-known and well-regarded family living on the Hebrides Islands. The clan has traditionally taken on the responsibility of looking after the Hebridean Black dragon, and has done so for many centuries. Dita's grandmother's branch is, of course, one of many, a branch nearly as Irish in blood as it is Scottish. Dita's part of the clan reside on a partially-Unplottable island called An Caillteanach-- that is to say, the Lost One in Gaelic.

Morgan: Boasting famed Quidditch players such as Gwendolyn Morgan, the Welsh family resides on the island of Anglesey and has done so since at the latest 1203, when Morcant ferch Llŷr was one of the first to play with the Holyhead Harpies in what would be known as Cribog Pitch. Since then, the family has has Quidditch players in the Harpies and eventually the Welsh league nearly every generation.

Wadcock: While this is a family more distant, the mother of Angharad Morgan was a well-known witch named Joscelind Wadcock. A famed record-breaking Chaser for Puddlemere United, it caused no little amount of tension between motherr and daughter when the-then Angharad Wadcock chose to play for the Harpies rather than Puddlemere.

other
I know he's pending because not everyone I have is at 10 but I don't want him archived so I added the last piece thanks I love you
face claim
Marcel Ruiz
status of application
Complete
have you read the rules?
I guess
how did you hear about us?
through the grapevine
roleplay sample
"I'm tired and I wanna go home"