pleasure 
epidemic x status
Immune (overseas until recently)
occupation
Member of the International Wizarding Police
Magizoologist 
Spell Inventor
general appearance
It would be easier to say that Kazimir, or more closely known as Lev is an average lad, but that would be unfair to his tall (5"11 I must add), lean statue and sharp features. Under-crediting him would be ill-mannered, especially when its something he deeply prides himself on. Why of course I'm not dishing out compliments! Especially to the bastard himself and I must emphasize that. He is a bloody bastard.

Lev can certainly be an intimidating figure, taking after his mother in that respect. He carries himself with both confidence and grace which he could credit his parents for. Hard blue eyes look out from a sharp face, razor edge jawline kind of sharp face. Soft blonde waves cascade from his head. He has a particular habit of running his hands through his golden locks when he is deep in thought or upset about something. His skin is sprinkled with scars, proof of the many fights he won and lost. The most notable one is a large burn that stretched from his left shoulder to his chest. The large burn can credited to his grandmother, Stephania Petrov, who decided one day that he would be the test subject for one of her fire-based spells. 

former school
Koldovstoretz
former house
Raróg
achievements
2002 - 2009        Attended and Graduated from Koldovstoretz

2002                   Participant in First Night Fight 
2003 - 2009        Chaser for Raróg House 
2005 - 2009        Dueling Leader
                          Created his own Spell while still attending Koldovstoretz

2011 - 2012        Assistant Dragon Caretaker at Lig-na-Paiste University     
2015                   Awarded "The Magizoologist Faculty Award" at Lufkin University

Attended school for 6 years.

university
2010 - 2015    Lufkin University
2011 - 2012    Lig-na-Paiste University (Abroad Program)
2015 - 2017    Geneva University
university major(s)
MAJOR : Spell Invention, Magizoologist 
MINOR :  Dragonology
years attended
 2010 - 2017

skills
moral code - He is built upon his strong moral code. He is dutiful and believes in justice and is willing to make the right decision, and sacrifices if it comes down to it. He is known to be vindictive, but only to protect those he loves. He will fight and keep fighting for what he believes is right (justice) and likes to think that his life is dedicated to maintain that balance.

flying   He first made a name for himself when he was 10 and “borrowed” one of his father's brooms. He has a way on the broom and prides himself on how good he knows he looks doing it.

quick thinking & learning  :  He's a quick-footed information sponge

smart ass & acidic temperament  :  He's a sarcastic narcissistic bastard to be honest. Paired with a very sarcastic attitude, defensive wit, and revenge makes him out to be the vindictive bastard everyone comes to love (somewhat/hopefully). Some would argue that this isn't a skill but trust me... it is. 

persuasive  :  A smooth talker at heart, he has a keen ability of persuasion. Regardless of how, he can get just about anything he wants, just name your price.

cruel  :  Being raised by the Petrov and Sokolov family have primed him to be more keen of pain and cruelty as a way of handling issues. I'm not saying that he doesn't know kindness, but he has a very twisted way of getting even.

patience  :  "Терпе́ние и труд всё перетру́т."

spell invention : His grandmother is going to get a taste of her own cruelty one day. Just you wait. 
weaknesses
emotions  :  Raised to believe that emotions are a distraction and weakness, Lev has locked his heart and emotions in a far removed place and will engage in excessive drinking to distract himself and you from them.

over-protective : If you find even a small place in Lev's small tortured heart, I can assure you that you will earn his loyal protection, whether you like it or not. He has spilled blood over those he cared about and will do it again.

alcohol  :  He'd tell you that a bottle of whiskey is his only true friend but I wouldn't take him too seriously.

consequences  :  Act first, think later, ask permission last

pleasure  :  "we've all sinned, the difference is who's enjoying it" 
positive traits
charming, confident, determined, loyal, humorous, protective, persuasive, resourceful, tough
negative traits
impulsive, hot-headed, headstrong, narcissistic, sarcastic, prideful, incredibly stubborn,
hobbies/interests
fighting + "self defense" :  What can I say, the boy really likes to fight. Something he earned in the walls of the Petrov House, pretty boy isn't afraid to get his hands dirty and break a few rules and bones. At the IWP Academy he truly thrived in his training and seemed to enjoy it a little more than others. 

reading  :  He is very well read and can recite passages from more than a few romantic books, it really helps with the ladies... and others ;-) 

drinking  :  He really likes to drink 

dragons : That goes without saying

dancing
flying
metal charming
reading
revenge
playing the piano
spell inventing
swimming
accomplishments
"Haven't drank myself to my grave yet. There's still tomorrow"

character history
My grandmother, Evelina, always liked to tell me that I was born into fire. The leaves were burning oranges, caught with flames in late October. The whole world was swallowed up in fire before it soon went up in white. She liked to tell me that a child born into the cold made for a strong one, I always liked to believe her and I think she was quite right. I’ve shaped up over the years, with no aid from anyone.

Family? Hmm. Depends on who you’re asking. They’ll either tell ya' that I come from a long line of "once" pureblood dragon breeders and are to be disrespected. Or from a family of cold vindictive bastards that are to be feared. Either will do, I have no issue with being feared or respected.

Members of the Sokolov family came and went as they pleased, but only Ilya, her sister Yelena, Sergei and I remained constant. My uncle, Mikhail, would frequent often as well as distant relatives. It usually just felt like mother and I though.

Ahh. Mother. What a sweetheart she is. She has her way with dragons and men that I’ve never witnessed before. It's truly extraordinary. Ilya has always had everyone wrapped around those delicate, thin fingers of hers. Got everyone on strings pulling them along, on hands and knees…begging. Sergei never found it to be as amusing as I do. But maybe thats because he didn’t realize that he was just another puppet on a string like the others, he was just the one that was a Дурак to marry her.

Ilya tried her best, that’s what Evalina told me. терпение, дитя. She’s embrace me, ruffle my hair when I was a small child. She even let me name the dragons when I was younger. Give me something constructive to do besides follow her around like a lost puppy. There was Berte and Berdy the Norwegian Ridgebacks. Lara and Narkissa the Peruvian Vipertooths we use to house during the warmer months, they were my favorites. And the infamous Sergei, the Swedish Short-Snout. My father beamed with pride upon hearing the news, taking it as an honoring of his “strength” and “power”. Sergei was a Дурак though, he was always a Балван.

The only qualities that I saw in common with the two Sergei’s were their unapologetic brutality and fear. Sergei was not a figure to be admired but rather feared. Raging fire that burns everything in their path. You never wanted to find yourself at the other end of his wand, something he had very much in common with his mother, Stephania. Ilya tried to see to it that I was not the unfortunate end of his drunken rages, but we both quickly learned that it was either her or I. I was always the unlucky Дурак that couldn’t hide well enough. I’ve got the scars to show it if you don't believe me.

Sergei acted like a father occasionally. He taught me how to fend for myself, pushed and pushed and pushed me to be the strongest wizard I could be. He’d praise me with the occasional nod if I did right, flick of his wand if I did wrong. But mostly he loathed me and my Sokolov blood. I like to think that in those warmer moments we shared that he really did love my mother and I. He wasn’t the worst though. That wretched Блиадь, Stephania was the Цучка дерганаыа. She had moved into the Sokolov household when I was six after her husband passed. She was determined to feed off of the riches of the Sokolov family and did in a very grandiose way. Purchasing whatever pleased that grimy fat heart of hers. Ilya detested her. Possibly more than me. Stephania was the only one that could out do Ilya and she could not stand for that. We learned the hard way that Stephanie always got her way and used her wand to make sure that she did.

Being eight and stubborn and well, eight, I had made it up in my mind that it was time to stand up to Stephania. No longer would she boss me around like a dog to fetch what her heart desired when she very well was magically capable to conjure them herself. What a Дурак I was. I remember laying in the tea room, sprawled on the carpet, the spring rain persistently beating against the tall windows. Stephanie was lounging fat and happy on the ornately decorated couch, sucking at her cigarette while I was at the other end reading about the Ukrainian Ironbelly Dragon. Suddenly my book was thrown to the other end of the room. She requested that I go fetch her some tea now that I was done reading. I refused and told her no, an instant mistake. Before I could even bat an eye she smirked. Fire bursted and ate at my flesh, like hellhounds ripping into a carcass over and over and over and over. I stayed in the hospital for 4 days while the nurses watched over the magical burns. Sergei told them that it was a burn from one of our dragons but I could tell by the concern on her face that she did not believe him. I wouldn’t either. He was a Пиздобол Пиздоон. It wouldn’t be the last time that I found myself in the hospital.

It started out like any other day, Ilya watching as I tended to Narkissa, Sergei drunk before noon, mumbling about Purebloods this, Half-Bloods that. I am sure that if there was a spell for it, he would have turned himself into a Pureblood. On this particular evening he decided to bring his wand as he toured the grounds and finally stopped by to point it at us. A real gesture of affection. Usually empty threats spilled from that vile mouth of his. However, that day they weren’t empty. A new rage burned in the belly of the dragon. Fire spitted and spurted, “ты шлюха! он не мой сын?” I remember my stomach churning as Ilya stood there silent, not phased by the accusation. Everything is kind of a blur. I remember finding myself at the end of Sergei’s wand as he threatened us, feeling the heat of Narkissa’s huffs, my mother standing calmly. And then finally, after what felt like years she spoke, “у тебя нет пениса ты тупая собака. как он мог быть твоим ребенком”. I remember Sergei screaming in anguish and waving his wand. I remember the smell of flames eating at flesh. I remember Narkissa’s screech. Sergei screaming. Me screaming. My flesh burning and and then nothing.

Yelena had visited me in the hospital to tell me what had happened. I couldn’t remember much. Sergei had his speculations about Ilya laying with another man and finally sought out the truth. What he found wasn’t what he was hoping for. Finally move by rage he confronted Ilya, threatening to kill the both of us. Ilya confirmed that the damn bastard wasn’t my father. He moved to kill us but didn’t have much of a chance. Narkissa burnt him down to a nice crispy snack. I got caught in the crossfire and was burned along my arm. And Sergei was not my father.

However that’s not the story we tell everyone. We say that that пьяный дурак died in a house fire, caused by his own unfortunate drunken end. Mother had burned down part of the house to cover up the tracks. It was easily explained that if anyone found out about what had happened that it would hurt the Sokolov’s dragon breeding name and business, despite their fierce and dangerous nature. Only Ilya, Yelena, Narkissa, the Belaúnde’s and I truly know what happened that day and were all sworn to secrecy.

After Sergei’s death Stephania moved out of the Sokolov house. The Belaúnde’s and the Sokolov’s came to an agreement to discontinue the Sokolov’s from housing the Peruvian Vipertooths after the unfortunate incident. Things were quiet after that. I didn’t stick around to see if it would stay like that. Not to make elephants out of flies, but being in that house sucked everything out of me.

Koldovstoretz? I was good at what I was good at; dueling, charms, spirit summoning, care of magical creatures and flying. It was more than grades and classes to me, it was survival. It was everything I had to learn in the Sokolov House if I were to see the sun rise the next day. It use to bother me that some students struggled in those areas, that they didn't have to know how to defend themselves or at the very least escape. I use to look down upon them all, bunch of Дурак. 

I fought in the first night fights, did pretty well. I got pulled out for pulling out my wand and for attempting to use it on another student. It backfired severely and the kid was hurt pretty bad, but in my defense they never specified the rules! They did after that night. No wands. I don’t think they thought one would be foolish enough to even try. My father told me it was alright, well- Sergei did. Mm, I still use my wand to get what I want, don't know any other way of doing it. Oh, it's all harmless. Just a simple levicorpus spell to turn them up, get em' to understand, see eye to my eye. Learned it all from Sergei and Stephania.

I passed through my seventh year at school and went home but after Sergei's death I couldn't stomach walking through that house anymore. I packed up my things and left, went back to school in hopes of making something of myself. I knew I was good at what I was good at so that seemed like a pretty good place to start. I studied magizoology naturally, it was the only thing that excited me after the incident, that and... pleasures. I befriended many bottles and bodies during my school years. I deep dived and divulged in the pleasures that life had to offer to fill that numb heart of mine. I think I still am. I think that's why I'm doing the work I'm doing. Giving my heart some kind of purpose. Anyway,  I even got good at school, made somewhat of my own name. I created my own spell during my time at Lufkin- of course I won't tell you. I made it all nice and special for the next time I see that wretched Stephinia. You'll have to wait (patiently) to find out that one.

It was suggested to me by a professor that I look into the ICW program in Geneva and without a second thought I applied. I needed something, I knew that if life slowed down everything would swallow me whole, so I kept pushing. I got accepted and attended. I guess I was what they were looking, a smart ass that's good at surviving. I could credit Sergei and Stephania for that. I could credit them for a lot, but I'm not focusing on that right now. Just trying to see another day in this shit hole. Just trying to feel like I've got some reason being here.

Translations
Дурак - Fool
Балван -Thick Headed Fool
Блиадь -Wh***e
Цучка дерганаыа. - Crazy b****h
Пиздобол Пиздоон - F****ing liar
терпение, дитя. - Patience, child.
“ты шлюха! он не мой сын?” - “You w***e! Is he not my child?”
“у тебя нет пениса ты тупая собака. как он мог быть твоим ребенком” - “You have no member you stupid dog. How can he be your child.”

parents
Ilya Galina Petrov (Sokolov) - Mother (1967) -- Pureblood; DragonBreeder
Oleg Efim Chertok- Biological Father (1973) -- Pureblood; сенатор of Volgograd (2 of 3)

Sergei Vlas Petrov - Father (1970 - ) --  Half-Blood; Metal Charmer; death by burned and eaten by a dragon
siblings
Pushka Chertok - Half Brother (1999) -- Pureblood
Jasha Chertok - Half Brother(1996) -- Pureblood
children
N/A
partner
too many to count
other family
Ilya Petrov's Side
Evelina Lara Sokolov
- Grandmother (1956) --  Pureblood; Dragon Breeder
Konstantin Lev Sokolov
- Grandfather (1953) -- Pureblood; Dragon Breeder
Nadezhda Lara Sokolov- Aunt (1974)  -- Pureblood; Dragon Breeder, Auror
Yelena Lara Sokolov - Aunt (1986) -- Pureblood; Dragon Breeder
Mikhail Lev Sokolov - Aunt (1989) -- Pureblood; Dragon Breeder

Oleg Chertok's Side
Aniya Chertoka - Grandmother (1974) -- Pureblood
Yana Kuznetsova - Aunt (1978)  -- Pureblood
Alexi Remnikov - Uncle (1981) -- Pureblood
Izaak Keznetsov Cousin (1999) --Pureblood
Pheif Remnikov - Cousin (1999) -- Pureblood
Rurik Remnikov - Cousin (2006) -- Pureblood
Dima Remnikov - Cousin (2002) -- Pureblood
Alek Remnikov - Cousin (2000) --  Pureblood

Sergei Petrov's side
Vladimir Maxim Petrov - Grandfather (1969) -- Halfblood; Metal Charmer 
Stephania Eva Petrov - Grandmother (1965) -- Halfblood; Spell Inventor 
family history
The Sokolovs, a prideful family of dragon breeders that will not accept anything less than that. They are especially skilled with Norwegian Ridgebacks and Swedish Short-Snouts. In 1934, Evelina and Konstantin Sokolov signed a partnership with the Belaúnde's, a Peruvian family who also had strong roots in the dragon community. The Belaúnde's had a stronger hold with Peruvian Vipertooths and both families had come to an agreement in 1995 that the Sokolov's would house the dragons in the warmer months as an ongoing study. This partnership continued for 13 years until 2007 when, Narkissa, a dragon they had housed since she was a chick, killed Sergei Petrov. In an effort to cover up the truth, the Belaúnde's and the Sokolov's discontinued their partnership with Peruvian Vipertooths.

Despite strong disapproval from her family, Ilya Galina Sokolov married Sergei Vlas Petrov in 1987. After four years and several attempts, they finally welcomed a small baby boy, Kazimir, into the world. Consequences followed and part of the Sokolov family cut ties with Ilya for producing a child with the half-blood. However, she remained close with her siblings; Nadezhda, Yelena, Mikhail, as well as her parents; Evelina and Konstantin.

In 1989, Ilya struck up a short lived friendship with Oleg Chertoka, a handsome man. Much of their time together was spent together in secret. They ceased contact around the same time that Ilya was pregnant with Kazimir and have not been in contact since.

The Petrovs, notorious for being cruel, are a family of Charmers. However, Stephania has her own fame about her. She has been described to be "creatively vindictive", practicing dark spells on anyone that crosses her. This has included Vladmir, Sergei, Kazimir and anyone else that crosses her.

other
:^)
face claim
Jamie Campbell Bower
status of application
complete
have you read the rules?
yes!
how did you hear about us?
little birdie
roleplay sample
psh, i make novels we all know this

Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jul 8, 2019 15:04:35 GMT -5

Pending!

Looks like Ollie needs one more post to get to ten posts!