Reserve Chaser for the Ballycastle Bats
Specialty Career
played by Steph
"I don't want to be alone when these bones decay"
options

Post by Athazaz Acanthus Bones on Jun 22, 2019 0:24:34 GMT -5

18 - (apprentice) Potioneer / Herbologist

What are you looking for?
Athazaz is an apprentice in Herbology and Potions-- and he'd love a on-site mentor for those! Or one for each, if that works better.

Character Details:
He doesn't do quite as well in academic settings as he does is practical, which is one of the reason he chose the apprenticeship over Bangor, though his NEWT scores in the subjects (O for each) and his usual marks were good enough for the university.

he's a nice kid, you guys know that by now. he'd very much be respectful of whomever takes him on, though as he is v much muggle-supporting, he probably wouldn't do quite as well with a purist. with his (beginning) for now quidditch career, that would be something he'd be trying to work around.

There's threads, jokes, and it's always fun to have those low-key long-term plots!

Other:
despite his father's family being very well-practiced and knowledgeable with many connections, he would not be using them to find anyone-- but he would have been looking people up for the past few months and writing them to ask!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 4, 2019 12:39:01 GMT -5

I can offer @ladywatson, or her older brother (an NPC, but he runs the family business and didn't lose his magic). The Watsons have been skilled in Herbology and Potions for generations