Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 26, 2019 23:15:29 GMT -5

A little crazy from the start
Fires like this can tear the world apart
August 14, 2018
These two have been friends with benefits for going on two years and the longstanding bet of who was going to catch feels first remains unanswered! The more they flirt the harder it gets, and by the end of the night the bet's gone all to hell. Not that either of them would admit that!

September 4, 2018
Justin reaches out via owl after catching, what he believes was probably a cold, from a party with the Weird Sisters 2 crew. Try as he might to sound casual there's no denying that he's up in his feels AND all up into some denial!

September 14, 2018
These two have both come down with the dreaded Epidemic X. While they checked into Saint Mungo's together they have been separated in the move to Pyxis-- but they'll be damned if they stay that way! They are determined to take on the illness together as information about it begins to unfold.

November 6, 2018
Ever since these two were released from Pyxis there has been a distance forming between them. Through a text exchange Justin tries to call Zora out for being distant only to find out she was trying to keep herself from getting too close! Once the cat is finally out of the bag they discover that the feelings they have for one another are not one sided!

November 25, 2018
Well, it's official! These two have finally found themselves in the relationship they both swore would never happen. They are adjusting to a new life as a couple, while simultaneously trying ti cope with the loss of their magic.

December 9, 2018
A hookup that Justin had with his ex-girlfriend Cheyenne is causing chaos for the new couple as Justin discovers that he might be the father to her unborn child. It takes an emotional toll out of Zora and Justin, but they decide to stick it out together no matter what!

February 25, 2019
With a baby on the way Justin is in need of a new house! He asks Zora to accompany him as he hunts down the perfect place, but little does she know that he's going to ask her to move in with him!

June 2, 2019
On tour these two are not shy about expressing their love for one another. Zora decides to surprise Justin with a song on the anniversary of their first musical collaboration together. Very touching stuff 💕

---------------------------------------------------------------

AU THREADS

February 25, 2019
In this alternate universe where Justin and Cheyenne never conceive Indica, and the wizarding world hasn't been stricken of it's magic, the couple find that Zora has become pregnant after the two have been dating for six months.

ulla @justin @zora

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 26, 2019 23:17:03 GMT -5

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options