8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jun 28, 2019 13:20:14 GMT -5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG! (Two days late)!

I'm so sorry for the delay, blame my stupid work schedule this week, partnered with the fact that I was dying all day yesterday, and that is enough for this to be way too late! But I am not going to let myself be a day later! Because it was your birthday and that means we need some more celebrating, so let's get started!

Happy, happy birthday, Meg! I hope that you had an amazing day. I have no concept of what you did on the actual birthday, since I was gonezo all day, but I hope that it was great, and you ate delicious food and cake. Sorry, but I usually just think about food when I'm thinking about birthdays, okay, it's such a good excuse to eat all of the deliciousness! So I hope you got to do that and whatever else you wanted to do!

I am so glad that you joined the site way back when, and that you have stuck around! I always love seeing you in Discord and seeing you post and create characters! Each new character is even better than the last, and that's saying something because I adore each and every one of your characters! I hope you stay with us foreeeeever and eeeever (doesn't that sound creepy? I was going for that).

Anyway!! I hope you had an amazing birthday, and an equally amazing year!
Moderator Jade
Moderator Jade Avatar
Slytherin
89 posts
played by Jade
"Do we think that vampire orgies are better scheduled for Friday or Saturday nights?"
options

Post by Moderator Jade on Jun 28, 2019 13:53:37 GMT -5

That gif is terrifying.

Sorry, that had to be addressed first-- Now for the far more pleasant business at hand! Happy belated birthday, Miss Meg! I hope it was amazing. You most certainly deserve amazing. Thinking back on our plots makes me really miss Cam and Clay. They were so precious! Can you imagine them now? Clay all immune because of his wolfiness and Cam infected trying to talk Clay through brewing Wolfsbane. Adorable. And probably disastrous, but adorable!

Much love and all the good thoughts for you!

So glad you are part of Insurrection <3
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 28, 2019 14:20:39 GMT -5

Happy belated birthday Meg! I hoped you had an awesome day and ate lots of sugar! I don't really know you that well, but I'm sure we can fix that! I just nearly tried to do a discord emoji then OOPS.

It's great that your back on the forum and such fun to see some of your characters and posts <3.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 28, 2019 15:10:33 GMT -5

Happy birthday love! I told you via Discord and FB happy birthday but will say it again! I love you so much and I am so glad that you have come back and cannot wait for all of the amazing plots and things we have planned. I hope your 21st was amazing and I cannot believe how much the time has passed since we met. You have grown to be an amazing young woman and I love you so much <3
Heathwood "Zero" Bailey
Heathwood "Zero" Bailey Avatar
Thunderbird
4 posts
19 years old
Riding Instructor at Western Sky Stables
Stable Hand at Western Sky Stables
Werewolf
played by Quinn
""
options

Post by Heathwood "Zero" Bailey on Jun 29, 2019 11:03:13 GMT -5

A very happy belated birthday to you, Meg! Hope that your day was magical and you did something great to celebrate! I'm so glad that you're here with us on Insurr. We definitely need more plots and things together, so we should get on that ASAP. Love you!
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Jul 1, 2019 19:26:10 GMT -5

AHHHHHH MEG
HAPPY HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS (late, but let’s blame the canceled train for it)
You are a sweet, *fantastic* human being, full of light and hope and love and I adore you enormously. You give amazing, amazing hugs, and you make great friends with people. All of your characters are entirely lovable people who deserve the world, just like you
It’s a gift to see when you’re online, and a gift to see you about. Keep on popping in, and keep snapping us with wild science experiments!