12 years old
3rd Year
Gryffindor
played by Geraint
""
options

Post by Dominic Hywel Evans on Jul 3, 2019 18:33:50 GMT -5

Hiya  

I am not sure if you remember but earlier in the year I said that I would invite you to the annual picnic that me and my cousin's have. Both my parents and my aunt and uncle have said that it would be okay if I invite you along. It would be awesome if you could come. I promise that Amy won't cause any problems and we could have some fun with Donnie, and Amy, if she is up for it too. It would also be great to eat really awesome food together too.

I really hope that you would want to come to the picnic.

Yours 

Dominic Evans 
Henry James Blanchet
Henry James Blanchet Avatar
Hufflepuff
143 posts
13 years old
3rd Year
Hufflepuff
played by Eve
""
options

Post by Henry James Blanchet on Jul 5, 2019 17:33:10 GMT -5

Of course I remember what we talked about last year!

I’d love to go to the picnic with you and your cousins. Just tell me where I should meet you. If possible, London would be best so that Auntie doesn’t have to transport me across the country. And I think she’d feel better if she could catch a quick glimpse of your parents before leaving me with them for a day. At least that’s how it was in the past though I do think she trusts me that I know what I’m doing. Should I get something to eat too? I could ask Auntie to help me prepare something, then your parents don’t have to do everything. I’d love to be of help.

I’m looking forward to seeing you again! And Donald. See yo And Amy.

Yours

Henry
Dominic Hywel Evans
Dominic Hywel Evans Avatar
Gryffindor
132 posts
12 years old
3rd Year
Gryffindor
played by Geraint
""
options

Post by Dominic Hywel Evans on Jul 7, 2019 12:17:44 GMT -5

Henry,

Excellent, I will see if they will go to London. We usually have a picnic somewhere in Wales though. Couldn't you use the floo network or something I dunno? I totally understand that your aunt will want to meet my parents before going along, I am sure that they will be happy enough for that. They do not bite, they are not vampires! (At least I don't think they are, I never really met a vampire so I wouldn't know, maybe I been raised by vampires all my life and never knew it!)

It would be awesome if you could bring something to eat. I mean, my parents won't mind if you don't but f you want to you can.I do not think it will be an issue.

I will let my parents, and Donnie and Amy know that you might be coming.

Looking forward to seeing you

Dominic

Quick Reply