Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 4, 2019 13:12:26 GMT -5

@tabby
29 - Animal Handler/Lufkin Student

What are you looking for?
This is super broad, honestly, but Tabby just needs some excitement in their life. As the title suggests, they've improved some since the accident that took them away from the Dragon Reserve, but recently it seems like they've taken two steps back. For all that they (mostly) enjoy their job and their studies, Tabby can't seem to get out of this slump they've fallen into.

Character Details:
Still wildly obsessed with dragons, but also interested in other animals. Drinks like a fish, but only at clubs, pubs, and bars--never at home, lest they tempt their mother into old habits. Their mother doesn't actually live with them, but she visits often and Tabitha thought it wise to avoid putting temptation in their mother's path.

Tabby is confident and a bit arrogant, most of the time, but they fall into patterns of self-depreciation after one too many drinks or too much time spent alone. Their mother once called it something like emotional whiplash.

Other:
I'm not picky about what it is. Plot, thread, Anonymous messages delivered in the dead of night...Really, anything. Friend or foe, lover or hater (or both...). They're just looking at me like, "I have no life. I work, I go to class, I go drink, then I sleep and do it all over again."