""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 5, 2019 20:59:11 GMT -5

WE'LL CALL A FEW CLOSE FRIENDS
I will say I do again,
Cause I still believe in us
Together 'til the end
I will marry you Again
By all the Gods in the Heavens Van was glad this day had finally come. It had been absolute hell trying to keep this from his wife. Absolute bloody hell, but he had done it. With, of course, from his sister. Van was not a great liar. In fact, likely one of the worst and so keeping this day a surprise was tedious work. There was a great deal of planning that had gone under the radar in the guise of work or menial tasks that he could get away with 'completing' without her suspecting him. All of he and Donna's work came down to this one big, beautiful event and he was thrilled.

It was so different this time around. Istanbul had been such a small and quickly thrown together affair. It wasn't what either of them were expecting out of a marriage, but things had to be done in a timely fashion if they wanted to remain together. This time he had time to plan and time to think. Which...honestly he was complete bullocks at but  as Van looked around the reception area at all of the decor and those that had gathered he felt a beaming sense of pride. Even more so when he gazed upon his wife beside him.

Van made his way back over toward his wife with two drinks in hand from the bar. He had ditched the idea of champagne almost as soon as he'd gotten there. Tequila, of course, was always better. He sat down at their head table beaming like mad as he handed Cat's drink to her. "
Don't tell Donna I've said it, but I think your gown is by far my most favorite thing she's ever made." A crooked smile played across his lips. He was sure Donna knew. All day he had been singing his elder sister's praises, and as soon as he landed his eyes on his beautiful bride he was sure everyone knew that it had taken his breath away. The audible my god that he had let loose was likely not lost on anyone.

"
So what do you think of all this?" he questioned waiving his drink at the room. Van's arm slipped across the back of his wife's chair, his eyes narrowing in a playfully curious way. "Were you on to me at all?"

@caterina + others | What to expect + OPEN BAR  | Words:390
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 7, 2019 19:58:49 GMT -5

said i do a time or two
but none of them meant anything baby
until you
This was insane and it was stupid that they were finding themselves here, and Tib knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Sabine wass pissed about this. He tried to argue with himself that this was a good thing that it could get them some PR, but at the same time... he was happy for his mate, and for Cat. The fact that he had never actually turned in the papers said more about his friend that he would ever admit to Van. He had fucked up and thrown things away, he had ruined things with Cat but they were in the mend now. It gave him hope, but he had hope for the things that were to come, the things that they did not yet have done. For the things that he did not have. He was free of his mother and her clutches now and he had a guide beside him, the past behind him and the future laid out before him. All he had to do was reach out and take it. All he had to do was accept the things that Sabine offered them and do it without arguing with her. Which let me tell you, was not easy. He had let his mother tell him what to do because she was his mother and that was what she had always done.

Bringing Cass here was just them having fun, really but he was more excited about it than he needed to be. They were just friends. It was what he told himself over and over again. That they just had fun together, but when she smiled at him like that he couldn't help but grin back. Cat had said something and he had brushed it off because that was stupid. He was a month out of his breakup and was in no condition to be going out with anyone new, yet here he was spending time with her every day. He couldn't wait to go see her for the dumbest of reasons. He couldn't stop laughing when he was around her and she didn't seem to mind that he was a fool half the time. She had even bowled with him and not even been bothered that he had tried to let her win.

Tonight though, he wasn't going to stress any of that. He was just trying to enjoy himself and not make a fool of his friend. So what was he doing? Drinking and dancing. But not like he did when he was on tour, just enough to enjoy himself. This was his jam and he loved to shake his ass with Z, and she was there. So why not show off to his not-girlfriend? He was a mess and everyone who knew him knew this. It was as simple as letting him be stupid for a minute and then laugh as he had his fun. As the song ended he laughed and hugged Z before going back over to the table where he had been seated and his date? friend? Cass. Yes, that one. He went back to where Cassandra was sitting and smiled at her with his goofy hyped up grin.

"Okay, last dance, I promise. I made Z a deal though, so I had to do that." He said as he took a drink from his water glass and put his arm over the back of her chair to show that he was at ease in her presence. He knew that Cat and Van had a bet, but he didn't care. He wanted to enjoy his time with this girl, not rush things. "You having fun?"
tag: words: 609 template by eliza @ tb & thq
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 11, 2019 10:17:15 GMT -5

WE'LL CALL A FEW CLOSE FRIENDS
I WILL SAY I DO AGAIN,
CAUSE I STILL BELIEVE IN US
TOGETHER 'TIL THE END
I WILL MARRY YOU AGAIN
Six months ago she had been drunk off her ass in her new apartment, sobbing to herself as she wished that the alcohol would just go ahead and kill her. She had been depressed as she watched everything that she had ever wanted fall between her fingers and realized that her father was right. She would never be good enough to find love. Even when she loved someone they would leave her, her mother had told her that if she loved Van that she needed to love herself more and letting him go was the best thing for them both. So she had pulled herself up by her big girl knickers and had gotten her shit together. Signing those papers had been the hardest thing that she had. So had been giving him the rings back.

Regrets never hurt so much as they did in the early morning light, but she had given it up, she had given it all up. Because she loved him. Because she wanted him to be happy, and what she felt didn't matter. It was why she had been in the Roadhouse at all. She had come to down shot after shot until the booze somehow helped put her heart back together and she told her father to find her a match. She knew that he would not falter and likely had a line of men who were desperate enough for an heir to marry her, but then the unexpected had happened. Van had come into the bar, and he had drunk with her. He wanted to talk, and at first, her anger would not allow him, she would not let his words in. Her heart had been too hurt by him, but then the alcohol had relaxed her and she gave him the chance to talk. She let him say what he had to say and the next morning she woke in bed with him. They had made up, and he told her to come home. It made her heart happy, it made her happy and they had not looked back.

Weird Sisters 2 were done, they had said farewell, and she and Van had had the children talk successfully this time. They had made it through the thing that had ended things the last time. Things were amazing, even though he had been acting weird and seeing his sister a lot. Which, for Van was odd. Though she tried to not read too much into it and tried to not focus on things that could be problems. Being paranoid and worried all the time was not going to help things at all. So when he had told her to come and meet him here today she had been a little confused but had agreed. This was the last thing that she had expected though. Renewing their vows, in front of friends and family and the rest of the world, if they decided to come. He had done an amazing job, and he said that his sister helped him. She was... she was blown away. She couldn't help but grin as she looked around the reception space. It was... it was perfect.

The dress was perfect and it fit her amazing, and she would never admit to crying as she came up the aisle. Her father had even been there to give her away. That had been the thing that had put her over the top. They had come. All of them had come. Castor, Judah, Xiomara... She was almost certain she had even seen Zoe. Seeing him up there and their friends and family around them made her feel something that she had not in a very long time. It made her feel accepted and it just... healed something that she didn't know needed to be. Van had gone to get them drinks and she was sitting there watching as Tib and others danced and had fun. She had even seen her mother and father make a round on the dance floor and her Jidd and Jidda when they had done their first dance.

She was happier than she ever could have imagined and as she sat there in her Jidda's headpiece looking at the man that held every single piece of her heart and soul coming towards her she could not stop grinning. He gave her her tequila and she gave him a quick kiss before putting her glass down. "That's just because I'm wearing it. If Xiomara or anyone else had it on, you wouldn't think that." She said before laughing and shook her head a little. She was blown away by the gown but had never been so excited about a dress in her life. She liked being the center of attention but the thought of a large wedding like this had always scared her. This was perfect though and better than anything that she could have ever dreamed of.

"It's fucking perfect, love. I don't think I could have done this on my own. I am so glad Donna helped you. It couldn't have been better than this. " She said before leaning against him. Okay, so she wanted to get out of there and show him a thing or two about how much she appreciated all of this, but she knew that they needed to stay for cake and other fun things. There were things that were going to be expected from her family because traditions, but that would come later. She toyed with the new bands that Van had given her and then the blue ring that had been her mothers and just sat there smiling. "I knew you were up to something but I wasn't sure what it was. I figured it was something to do with Tib or something. Since he's been Mister social lately. " She said before motioning her head over towards Tib and Z were doing a dance together and laughed before linking her fingers with his. "I love you so much, Bael." She said before kissing him again and then holding up her shot. "To us."
tag:@van words: 1013 template by eliza @ tb & thq
Michael Holden Parkinson
Michael Holden Parkinson Avatar
Hufflepuff
53 posts
29 years old
Member of the Wizengamot
Playwriting Professor at Braithewaite School of the Performing Arts
Playwright
Concert Cellist
Braithewaite School of the Performing Arts Alum
Ministry
played by Morgan
"The sun, it rises slowly as you walk away from all the fears and all the faults you've left behind."
options

Post by Michael Holden Parkinson on Jul 13, 2019 20:05:32 GMT -5

[nospaces]

[attr="class","cbg"]
[attr="class","cbgtop"]
[attr="class","cimg"]
[attr="class","clbox"]
[attr="class","ctopline"]My mother was a genius,
[attr="class","cscriptministry"]my father commanded respect
[attr="class","cline"]
[attr="class","clyrics"]When they died they left no instructions,[break]
Just a legacy to protect

[break][break]
[attr="class","cbody"]He had told Sierra that he was not going to come tonight. Actually, he had promised her—and he had promised Kali. Michael had told both of them that he would not come, that he would go to Sierra’s and drink with them instead. And he had meant it. At the time, he had definitely meant it. Originally, he had been planning on going. It wasn’t something that he wanted to do. It wasn’t something that he had thought would be good for him at all, but he had told himself that he had to. He had told himself that he couldn’t very well publicly turn his back on his family, and not show up to this vow renewal. People would notice. They would be very aware of his absence, of Sierra and Kali’s absence, and they would wonder. They would whisper and ask questions, and the rumor mill would take it from there.
[break][break]
People would wonder if the lack of Parkinson support at their brother’s wedding was telling, if they were trying to announce that they did not support the marriage, and a million other things. It didn’t matter what the truth was. All that people would see was that Van’s siblings did not come to his wedding. Or vow renewal. Or whatever. As much as he didn’t want to go, he wasn’t sure that he could not go when it would have that kind of backlash. Surely, Myles would not support a decision that had people whispering about them and gossiping about them. He would want him to go. Right?
[break][break]
He didn’t know. In all actuality, he had been very back-and-forth about it. He had been unsure what the right thing to do was, and Sierra and Kali had tried to convince him not to go on numerous occasions in the past week. Sierra had finally told him that he was the Lord now. That he could make the decision, that he could show that he was not going to let people walk all over him, by going to the wedding of the woman that was supposed to be his wife. She had told him that he would look weak for supporting this wedding, when his brother stole Cat away from him. That was definitely not the impression that he was trying to give either. Surely, Myles definitely would not want people to think that he was weak. So, that had settled that. He had decided that he wasn’t going to go.
[break][break]
But then he had visited Jaxon at the hospital. Then his ex-boyfriend had asked if he wanted to come with him, and he knew that he should say no. He knew that it was a bad idea, that his mind had been in a dangerous place as of late. To Jaxon, it was probably just another wedding. He was probably over everything that had happened and didn’t understand the possible ramifications of this event on Michael. He couldn’t possibly be expected to know that, so obviously, Michael should have put his own mental health above Jaxon Cole’s impossible-to-say-no-to eyes. But he hadn’t.
[break][break]
And here he was. He thought he’d need a drink or five to get through this night, or he’d at least need to slip outside for a smoke break before too long. Merlin forbid if Cat or Van actually tried to talk to him, which seemed heavily possible since Van had come to the house to invite him face-to-face. This had been a bad idea. This had definitely been a bad idea. “Bar?” He asked, glancing over at Jaxon. He definitely needed to go to the bar.
[break][break]
[attr="class","cnotes"]603 ● outfit no shades
[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

[googlefont=Dancing Script]
[newclass=.cbg]width:400px;background:#262626;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cbgtop]width:400px;height:120px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cimg]float:left;width:100px;height:100px;padding:10px;border:1px #aaa solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clbox]float:right;height:100px;margin:15px 5px auto auto;text-align:justify;width:257px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ctopline]font-size:9px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cscriptministry]font-size:23px;margin-top:-3px;font-family:Dancing Script;color:#8525c5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cscriptministry span]color:#ccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cline]height:1px;background-color:#888;margin:3px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clyrics]font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cbody]font-family:verdana;color:#999;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cnotes]font-size:9px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]