""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2019 21:40:30 GMT -5

They say we can't stay in America
You can be free in America
But I'm sick of listening to everyone
I just want you, oh
I just want you
Anxiety was a mother fucker. He was one that ought to know. As a child he was always anxious. His father had given him potions for it for the longest time but they seemed to work less and less with age. It actually became the reason he started smoking. His mother, truthfully, had been the one to suggest it. She had similar issues and she had always had a smokey stoner's green heart pumping under that motherly front. When he had started smoking it had felt like night and day compared to the potions. He was at peace in ways that he never really was before. Before he was just...foggy. It was hard to feel that anxiety when he couldn't feel a damn thing. With weed he felt happy and calm.

Lately he had been happy as hell but far from calm. It was hard to be calm with all the shit going on. Zora losing Lide had broken his heart and he hated to see her so torn up about it. The borders being closed had only made him hate it more. If they could have went down there the moment Lide had gotten sick he would have. Fuck the tour, fuck what his manager would say. This was way more important to him than anything the music industry had to offer him, but that didn't matter. They were stuck here. All of them. And there was no getting out and going where their hearts took them. With Indy on the way he felt that more than ever.

She was coming soon. Or...she was supposed to be. There were only two days until the projected due date but shit seemed to be stuck at a standstill. He hated it. Chey hated it even worse, of course. He couldn't even imagine what it was like being her anymore. He couldn't imagine being the one to carry a child, especially when she had to do it alone. She had him, naturally. And Z seemed to be warming to her-- though he knew it was for Indy's sake more than the sake of having the relationship. What Chey didn't have was her family, just like he didn't have his. They weren't going to have grandparents visiting the new baby. She wasn't going to have her mom to hold her hand through all this and Justin could tell she was scared. He was trying his best to act like he wasn't in the least. 

For the most part he wasn't. He was more excited than anything else but there was still that gnawing in the back of his mind. Things had gone so wrong so fast for Danielle. What if that happened to Indy? What were they going to do? Ugh. Just random blips of negativity that he was absolutely hating. It was the anxiety festering that he had always hated. But he wasn't gonna have it-- not todayyyyy. Today he decided he was going to.... Actually, he probably did the worst possible thing he could have done in his quietly anxious state. He drank coffee. A shit ton of it, actually. He had gotten talking to Kalila and chugged a double espresso like WOOPS. And now he had a second one in his hand. And a third, if he wanted to be a total dick and drink the one he had gotten for Graci.

He wasn't going to be That Guy, of course, but it was kind of a funny thought. He hadn't told her that he was going to drop by like he normally did because...well, fuck that. Surprise! I missed your face, lemme in. It would really be surprising if he double chugged the drinks in his hand and showed up wide eyed seeing sounds and smelling colors. Whuddup girl I'm cracked out on caramelito and I brought you two empty cups. Justin snickered to himself as he came up to Graci's door. "Housekeeping," he called, giving the bottom of the door a knock with his foot.  Would Tommy Boy references ever get old? Hell naw fam. 

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0