Seeking a birthday present for a Seeker (Open)

Amy Lucy Westwood
Amy Lucy Westwood Avatar
Hufflepuff
114 posts
16 years old
6th Year
Hufflepuff
played by Geraint
""
options

Post by Amy Lucy Westwood on Jul 29, 2019 14:00:43 GMT -5

Her brother’s birthday was coming up and Amy had to get him a present. She wondered what do 15-year-old boys like? Or to be more accurate what her sibling would like? She supposed that she could get him something to do with astronomy that he would like that, it was a hobby of his. Then again you could never go wrong with a good book with Donald, and his love of reading. Indeed she strongly considered getting him a book, but she wasn’t quiet sure about what book she could get him. He was well read and she did not want to get him something that he already had or had read. She didn’t think that would be very good.

Quidditch was another thing that Donnie loved, and he was the Ravenclaw team seeker. Yes, she decided that she would get him some quidditch supplies for his birthday. A new broom was out of the question, they were all too expensive and besides he not long got a second hand broom from someone who was in his house. However, surely he needed some quidditch supplies?

Unsure exactly what she would get him, apart from something quidditch related, she wandered into a quidditch supply store. If she was honest with herself she didn’t know all that much about the store. The Hufflepuff had picked up some stuff both from talking to her brother and from watching him playing as seeker for Ravenclaw, but she felt that she did not know enough to know exactly what he would needed or what would be useful for him. In fact all his quidditch stuff was a bit old, second hand and somewhat in need of an update. It seemed to be so unfortunate that it was quiet an expensive hobby with all the equipment that they needed. There was no way her, nor the Westwood family could afford all of that, but if she could get him just something new, just something better quality than what he had, she would be happy. And hopefully she would be too.

The young lady picked up some of the equipment that was there and examined it before putting them down. All she knew was that seekers didn’t use bats, and that was that. If they needed gloves, or helmets or anything else was another matter. Looking a bit lost and somewhat confused she decided it would be best to ask someone to see if they could provide any help.

”Excuse me please…” she asked in an ever so sweetly, ”…cam I ask you for some assistance? I am looking for a birthday present for my brother, he is the Ravenclaw quidditch seeker and I am not sure what equipment it would be best to get him”