Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 11, 2018 17:33:05 GMT -5

Character Name Summer Brielle Leon-Ewart
Internship Interested In: Avalon Ballet
Why is your character interested in this internship? Summer has been dancing for what seems like her entire life - at least since she can remember. She is incredibly dedicated to ballet, and even when she is at Hogwarts she puts in as much time as she can around her studies (and even more, if I'm honest). At the age of fifteen, she spent the summer as a corps de ballet, and last summer she interned at the Avalon Ballet as well. If she could, she would dance with the ballet during term time as well, but she has to go to school "and stuff".
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? Summer would benefit from this internship because once she leaves Hogwarts one of her dreams would be to become a soloist (really she wants to become a prima ballerina), and continuing to spend time with a prestigious ballet company such as the Avalon would help her.

(Not sure if dancing in the corps is still on site for students, so submitted this as an internship request but if she can dance in the corps then she'd be an incredibly happy half-veela witch)
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jun 11, 2018 18:10:41 GMT -5

[attr="class","staffupdatedstemp"]Pending!

Hi I love you and I'm so glad you're back! But because there are only so few slots for internships and you've been gone a while, I'm going to pend this for a month or so! If you're still around and posting then I will definitely give Summer the internship! (Also, our resident ballet expert has told us that being a corps in Hogwarts would be impossible so it's only an internship position)!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 11, 2018 18:48:23 GMT -5

Admin Morgan Avatar
[attr="class","staffupdatedstemp"]Pending!

Hi I love you and I'm so glad you're back! But because there are only so few slots for internships and you've been gone a while, I'm going to pend this for a month or so! If you're still around and posting then I will definitely give Summer the internship! (Also, our resident ballet expert has told us that being a corps in Hogwarts would be impossible so it's only an internship position)!

Gotcha! Thank you :)
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jun 11, 2018 18:48:46 GMT -5

[attr="class","staffupdatedstemp"]Updated

You're welcome!! :D :D
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 12, 2018 11:43:59 GMT -5

Character Name @remington
Internship Interested In: Writing Intern at HOME Magazine
Why is your character interested in this internship? Rem has always loved writing - magazine writing especially. She's interested in getting experience and potentially gaining footing with the staff (and editor) of HOME. After all, she does graduate next year, so it's never too early to start planning.
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? Rem will be able to hone her writing skills, hopefully get some experience with photojournalism, and network with like-minded professionals while interning at HOME. She hopes this internship will pave the way to future, more permanent employment under Anicka Wentzell.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 12, 2018 11:48:27 GMT -5

Nika says "Yes, this one is mine." and doesn't care that she's not supposed to comment on this page.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 20, 2018 15:13:54 GMT -5

Character Name @hal
Internship Interested In: Health and Human services
Why is your character interested in this internship? 1) get his parents off his back 2) help people
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? have you met him? he could be nice to people and worry about their lives in a legitimate way!!! plus, it's close to both things he's torn between doing after school
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 20, 2018 15:36:02 GMT -5

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 25, 2018 19:56:47 GMT -5

Name: @archibald
If fifteen, has parent provided approval?
Job: Cashier at Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes