Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 9, 2019 18:24:50 GMT -5

Character Name @karel
Internship Interested In: Treasury
Why is your character interested in this internship? Karel has very specific skills when it comes to making deals and getting money when he's at school and subtly with his fellow student body outside of Hogwarts. But with him graduating in just two years, Karel feels it's time to nurture and grow those skills and learn how to use them in a way that will better suit him once he's out in the real world.
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? Under the guidance and teachings of Lucius, Karel is confident that he'll be able to use his deal-making and ways of earning money to the best of his ability both for the ministry and for himself outside of the Ministry walls.
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jun 9, 2019 22:32:50 GMT -5

Updated
Oralie Slughorn
Oralie Slughorn Avatar
Slytherin
116 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Head Girl
Captain
Seeker

Avalon School of Ballet Apprentice
Aura Reading
Slytherin
played by Jade
"I did everything he did but backwards and in high heels."
options

Post by Oralie Slughorn on Jun 10, 2019 0:31:04 GMT -5

Club Code
Character Name:
Club(s) joining: ICW
Member/Leader? Leader
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jun 10, 2019 1:15:04 GMT -5

Updated
Rhea Amberly Nott
Rhea Amberly Nott Avatar
Slytherin
53 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Desiderium Intern
Slytherin
played by Morgan
""
options

Post by Rhea Amberly Nott on Jun 16, 2019 17:14:46 GMT -5

Character Name:
Internship Interested In: Desiderium
Why is your character interested in this internship?

Rhea went with the Witch Weekly internship because it was what her mother wanted her to do. She doesn't want her to scare away potential husbands because that is what Rosalind Nott worries about, okay? Although she does like working at Witch Weekly, but she is interested in more than just working at a magazine. It is the type of work that Desiderium does that she is really interested in, and she wants a chance to see that work for herself. She wants a chance to do meaningful work and prove that she can. She thinks that will hopefully help to get her mother off her back, and prove her wrong. This is the sort of thing that she wants to do after graduation.

How do you think your character would benefit from this internship?

I think that she would benefit from being able to do a real day's work. I think that it will help her grow up a little and take work a bit more serious. Don't let that alarm you, Draco. She is very ready to work, I just think that she is really going to benefit from doing something that she enjoys like this.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 17, 2019 0:04:55 GMT -5

Character Name @radella
Internship Interested In: Department of International Magical Cooperation
Why is your character interested in this internship? Same reasons as Minister Support Staff. This is basically the next best thing to that, in her opinion. She wants to find the position that provides her with the most influence and power (how is she not a slytherin, I'll never know. I suppose she likes knowing things too though.) A position in the Ministry is a must for her, occupational wise, but the exact job she wants is still unclear, which is why she wants to intern there in order to see where she could pull the most strings on this bureaucratic puppet show they call politics.
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? As stated previously, Character Growth. Ultimately I want her to find something that suits her, and maybe a lesson in humility if it happens, because she certainly thinks highly of herself to the detriment of other, more valuable character traits. She'd suit politics well, I think, in the end.
Moderator Jade
Moderator Jade Avatar
Slytherin
89 posts
played by Jade
"Do we think that vampire orgies are better scheduled for Friday or Saturday nights?"
options

Post by Moderator Jade on Jun 17, 2019 13:40:52 GMT -5

Updated

, Draco expects her there by 9, working 40 hours/week during the summer!
Sasha Violet Augustine
Sasha Violet Augustine Avatar
Gryffindor
148 posts
18 years old
7th Year
Witch Weekly Intern
Gryffindor
played by Morgan
"And she's got the looks and the boys on hooks, Turned her tears to diamonds in her crown"
options

Post by Sasha Violet Augustine on Jun 19, 2019 21:25:15 GMT -5

Character Name
Internship Interested In: Witch Weekly
Why is your character interested in this internship?
Sasha has never really known what she wanted to do with her life, or if she would even stay in the magical world after graduation. But now that the Muggleborn registration is over and she is back at school, she is trying to look forward and figure out what she's going to do. She likes fashion, cosmetic charms, and sex toys and working at a fashion and lifestyle magazine like Witch Weekly is right up her alley. It is probably the one internship and the one thing in the wizarding world that she thinks she might actually be good at. And it is also something that gets her out of the castle sometimes, because being there after the registration is awful, okay?

How do you think your character would benefit from this internship?
She would benefit from a job giving her real life experience, especially after how difficult it has been to readjust to Hogwarts. It will also help her to get an idea of what to do after graduation, and will hopefully lead to a job. If it doesn't, she's just going to be at a loss of what to do.
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jun 19, 2019 21:33:37 GMT -5

Updated