Bekah's Fam

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 19, 2017 8:03:40 GMT -5

I love all of these! Unfortunately, I'm kind of in a rut for muse, and I'm currently hanging with the family for a few days, so if any of you want to start something then go for it! Just let me know if you'd rather I started some of them and I'll get to them as soon as I can
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 22, 2017 9:41:52 GMT -5

Hey babe! Got ideas for all your non-humans on here :D Supposedly Cynthia's fam doesn't like humans, so all werewolves and vampires are good in their book. I figure that some of them would know the Corcorans since they have a big investment business and own stocks in most big muggle companies, and they own quite some places in the magical world too... I figure people like Degare and James would be acquaintances at least with Nathaniel and Mila, so they might also know Tia and her brother since they're gonna take over the business?
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 22, 2017 19:03:12 GMT -5

Oh exciting! Degare says he'd definitely like to know them if he already doesn't, and James sounded like he might remember their faces if he saw them again.... Would they know Iseul, or about her at least? She's kind of a werewolf entrepreneur, after all.

I read Cynthia's app but I probably don't remember all that much right now. I barely remembered to buy everything I needed at the store today...
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 23, 2017 10:50:18 GMT -5

would know antonia and vague

@rikkie would know seamus
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 23, 2017 12:25:14 GMT -5

If Iseul has been around for long, then yes. Mila and Nathaniel have a big investment company -their deals are always shut by the very easy means of just batting their eyelashes, shhh- and while they're closer to the Veela and never-human community (goblins, centaurs, etc) they like vampires and werewolves quite a bit. So I imagine that they would've invested in Iseul if she asked and supported Degare and James in their less than legal actions. Their office doors are open whenever, I figure. Wether they know Iseul personally is up to you, but they would've been very interested, yes. They know Alex, after all, so they probably keep an eye on werewolves they meet for him. As for Luca and Antonia... Toni, probably yes, but Luca maybe not since he's not so active in the vamp community I think?

Cynthia is having fun, right now. She and her twin are set to take over the businesses when the time comes, and they've been taught what they need to be taught for that purpose, but they haven't made a move to get involved just yet. They would know their parents' non-human business partners, I think, because those are more important than the likes of humans.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 5, 2017 10:01:28 GMT -5

@bonbonfils  - Hey hey! So I have 2 muggleborns. They're a few years older than him, but I think @anaya and Bellamy should definitely know one another (despite her being 4 years older) because she is also on the run! She's unregistered, but it could be interesting to have the two run into one another. @jess is registered, but living where she was assigned and doing the job they gave her so they might know one another?? Let me know what you think.

Caleb Spencer- He's 23. Jess is 23, so they might have known one another in school?? Anaya's 22, so there's an option there as well. I dunno, do you have any thoughts about these guys. 

Uhhh ... I dunno if my characters would fit with any others of yours so I'm just going to tell you a bit about mine:

Anaya is 23, and was a Ravenclaw Muggleborn when she went to school. After school she became an auror and absolutely loved it! Then, when the power in the ministry changed, she went on the run. At the moment she's in hiding with a good friend and running as she tries to figure out what to do with her life (because she's stubborn and doesn't want to register). There you go!

Jess is 22 and was a Hufflepuff. She is very sweet and trusting and got along with everyone during school. When she got out of school she went to the Daily Prophet as an intern, hoping to one day become a sports journalist. However, with the ministry takeover, that didn't happen. She did register and is now a gardener.

Let me know if you have any other thoughts with them!

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 5, 2017 10:14:48 GMT -5

Hey hey! I love all of these ideas! @babeleb would definitely know Jess, especially if they were in the same House, and he's all for meeting old friends.

Age differences don't matter to @bonbonfils who is the most outgoing person ever, I swear. He's currently on the run towards France with a schoolmate (I think the plan is to do a thread about it once I'm officially back...), so they could pick her up or something, if Seani agrees. Since he's really very bad at everything magic except the parts that don't require actual magic, Divination, and apparition; he spends about 90% of his time home in the muggle world, and runs an amateur make-up vlog from home. So if she thinks he might be someone she'd want to hang out with, then I'm all for it!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 5, 2017 10:42:00 GMT -5

Hey sweet! Well Caleb is just one year older than Jess, so I feel like they definitely would know each other. Uhh it looks like he's unregistered. Is he still in London or did he go away? (If he's gone we could definitely do a past thread with them or something). Either way, Jess totally needs friends!

Haha, Anaya is really stubborn so she's refusing to run away at the moment, but we could do a thread with them before he leaves or something. She wouldn't care that he's not the best with magic, but she'd definitely approve of him leaving to make sure he's safe. Before he left I could see her kind of feeling like she needed to watch out for him (kind of like an older sister, not that she would let him know that though)

Hehe so do you want us to do some threads with them soon?
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 5, 2017 14:01:54 GMT -5

Caleb ran away to the muggleborn sanctuary in France.... Which is also where Bellamy is going (but Bell actually lives in France, so he'll be visiting his dads too). I tried suggesting that Caleb might still secretly visit Britain, but he was pretty emphatic that he's "not setting foot on British soil until they sort their shit." So. We could do a Pensieve, though, just to establish a friendship for when they do meet again in the present? Same with Bell, because he says they need to get out as quick as they can and don't really have time to stop and chat, unless whoever they chat with is providing resources for their escape.

In any case, I won't be officially off absence until almost September, but I'm totally for something between them if you still want to then.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 5, 2017 16:07:36 GMT -5

That sounds great to me, in September we'll do something then! :)