staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jul 13, 2019 13:54:23 GMT -5

Okay guys, bear with me for some information regarding Electives and what we need for this upcoming September (if you choose to register your characters' electives, anyway!)

3rd Years:    @lizzy  
3rd Year NPCs: Generoso Ollivander Spinnet, Kyle King, Parker Avery, Louis Weasley, Rurik Remnikov, Adeline Bain, Madeline Rosier, Zoë Kingston, Josephine Shacklebolt, Zia Rivers

These are our new third years! That means they are eligible to pick their elective courses: Arithmancy, Divination, Ancient Runes, Care of Magical Creatures, and Theory of Magic. Remember, your character cannot take every single elective, as that is too big of a workload! We'd love electives for all of these students and NPCs, but again, this is optional! I just like to make people aware of what we need! :)

6th Years:  @giacomo
6th Year NPCs: Althea Abbott, Gabriela Ollivander Abbott, Guadalupe Ollivander Smith

These are our students and NPCs that you have claimed electives for but, of course, now that they are sixth years, they get to choose their advanced classes! This means they can drop whatever core classes or electives that they want and choose what courses they want to focus on! I have saved what classes they were taking, so if you guys want to post here and let us know what they have chosen for their 6th and 7th year courses, that would be lovely! Again, optional, but you know I love when we have all our information all nice and pretty!

: Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Astronomy, Charms, DADA, Herbology, History of Magic, Languages, Potions, Theory of Magic, Transfiguration
@giacomo : Arithmancy, Astronomy, COMC, Charms, DADA, Herbology, History of Magic, Languages, Potions, Transfiguration

Althea Abbott: Astronomy, COMC, Charms, DADA, Divination, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, Transfiguration
Gabriela Ollivander Abbott: Ancient Runes, Astronomy, COMC, Charms, DADA, Divination, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, Theory of Magic, Transfiguration
Guadalupe Ollivander Smith: Ancient Runes, Astronomy, COMC, Charms, DADA, Divination, Herbology, History of Magic, Potions, Theory of Magic, Transfiguration

This is also my little chance to remind people who have not already registered their classes to do so. Sorry, I'm annoying, but I think it's fun, so yes, I am going to take my once-a-year chance to remind you of characters that are not registered for classes!

4th Year NPCs: Godiva Leigh, Lorelai Jones, Jasmine Marshall, Juliet O’Neil, Louise Donaldson, Isolda Leigh

5th Years:
5th Year NPCs: Oliver Tate, Zachary Rivers, Alexandria Dolohova, Rebecca Avery, Maya Poole, Penelope Van Heerden

6th Years: @karel @radella
6th Year NPCs: Jason Hardyng, Charlie Wexord, Eustace Fawley, Dominique Weasley, Clara North, Isobel Yaxley, Luna De la Vega

7th Years: @winter
7th Year NPCs: Dario De la Vega, Abigail Marshall, Alexis Marshall, Persephone King, Sophie Lydon

Okay, thanks for listening to this long spiel! We appreciate any registering you choose to do! Again, optional, but always fun!

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 13, 2019 23:34:18 GMT -5

Sixth-Seventh Year Code
Character Name: @radella
Classes Still Taking: Languages, Charms, Transfiguration
Ollivander Galinski
Ollivander Galinski Avatar
Gryffindor
45 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Gryffindor
played by Santo
"Maybe this time tomorrow?"
options

Post by Ollivander Galinski on Jul 14, 2019 14:26:15 GMT -5

Sixth-Seventh Year Code
Character Name: Ollivander Galinski
Classes Still Taking: Charms, DADA, Transfiguration, COMC
Amy Lucy Westwood
Amy Lucy Westwood Avatar
Hufflepuff
114 posts
16 years old
6th Year
Hufflepuff
played by Geraint
""
options

Post by Amy Lucy Westwood on Jul 14, 2019 16:21:08 GMT -5

Third-Fifth Year Code
Character Name:
Electives Chosen: Care for Magical Creatures, Divination,

Sixth-Seventh Year Code
Character Name: @amywetwood
Classes Still Taking: Charms, DADA, Herboloby, Potions, Alchemy, Transfiguration,
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jul 23, 2019 20:34:14 GMT -5

Updated