8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Nov 10, 2017 14:56:06 GMT -5

JUNIOR MODERATOR APPLICATION
Hey guys! We are officially looking for one more jr. moderator to join our team! If you're interested in applying, please try to PM me this application by the 17th, next Friday! We only need one at this time but we appreciate all applications even to know just who would be interested! This application is not crazy because we don't need like ... moderator experience hehe, though it certainly doesn't hurt! Here's all the information we want to give before the application:

Requirements
  • Been a member for at least three months.
  • Comfortable with answering questions and helping new members in shoutbox and Discord.
  • Able to be online once a day, or at least most days of the week.
  • Updating claims boards, and other registrations (all of which we'll go over in the Staff Area of the forum!)

That's about it. Again, anyone who becomes a jr. moderator will have access to the staff boards, so they'll learn what to do then, but please let us know if any of you have any questions! Here's the application:

[b]Member Name:[/b]
[b]How long have you been on the site?[/b]
[b]How many characters do you have?[/b]
[b]Do you have moderating experience?[/b]
[b]Do you have coding experience?[/b]
[b]Are you able to be on at least once a day, within reason?[/b]
[b]Are you comfortable with dealing with conflict, issues on site, and talking to everyone on site[/b]

Please PM applications to me, again by the 17th!
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Nov 18, 2017 10:07:29 GMT -5

WELCOMING OUR NEW JR. MOD
First of all, I want to start this off by saying thank you to everyone that applied. We literally got EIGHT applications for jr. mod. In the past we have gotten two, and even one, and never before have we had this much interest in being a jr. mod and helping the site and for that I seriously want to thank all of you. Knowing that we have so many people wanting to contribute and do more seriously makes me so happy -- and as we grow, you better believe we'll need more help!

Picking was not easy! You all have different strengths and would all bring something different and amazing to the staff team. Seriously, if we needed eight more jr. mods, I would give it to you all, but unfortunately we do only need one right now. But seriously, keep an eye out because as we grow, we will need more. I may post an application next time, or I might just reach out to someone that applied this time. Again, thank you all so much. I love all of you and seriously, it makes me so happy that this many people applied.

But for now, congratulations to Quinn, who we have chosen as our new junior moderator!
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on May 6, 2019 19:55:37 GMT -5

Updated

Now accepting Jr. Mod applications!
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on May 21, 2019 14:16:46 GMT -5

STAFF CHANGES
I have a few staffing changes to announce! First of all, I want to thank everyone for their applications! I always love to see how many people want to help out around the site! As we grow, we will keep needing more people to help out, so if you weren't chosen this time, don't lose hope! But let's move on!

@tori has been promoted to an Admin! You all know how hard homegirl works, so this is much deserved!
has been chosen to be a site Moderator! She has been helping behind the scenes for months, guys, so the jump to Moderator might seem random but it is deserved with all of the help she's been giving us!
@joyce has been chosen to be our new Jr. Moderator! We are sure that she will do great things, since she is already so helpful in Discord and around the site!

Again, thank you everyone! We appreciate you all so much!