Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Feb 28, 2019 1:00:05 GMT -5

woke up from what turned out to be a nap mostly because of this— we already have a moodboard swap, what about a playlist swap? 10 or more songs to fit the person posting above! (Without looking at their playlist, I mean)
Good way to also see how people see your characters and a good way to expand your own playlist!
Oralie Slughorn
Oralie Slughorn Avatar
Slytherin
116 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Head Girl
Captain
Seeker

Avalon School of Ballet Apprentice
Aura Reading
Slytherin
played by Jade
"I did everything he did but backwards and in high heels."
options

Post by Oralie Slughorn on Mar 1, 2019 23:42:21 GMT -5

OTM Recommendation:
Maybe Character of the Month could be split back into Male and Female Characters of the Month? The skin could still stay as it is, but with two characters featured under character, the same way that 'Loved Up' Couple is this month. Just a way to honor a few more characters each month!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 2, 2019 11:59:28 GMT -5

What about the possibility of having a place in apps for a characters preferred pronoun?
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 2, 2019 20:07:12 GMT -5

This just popped into my head and idk if we've ever done it before but anyways maybe we can put the student's clubs in their mini profiles? Just so like....its more obvious who's in your same club without having to look it up?
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Kingsley Shacklebolt Avatar
Ravenclaw
78 posts
54 years old
Dean of Lufkin University
Adviser to the Minister
Member of the Wizengamot

Board Member for The Rising Phoenix Project
Attorney
Author

Lufkin University Alum
Order of the Phoenix
played by Jade
"The supreme quality of leadership is unquestionably integrity"
options

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt on Mar 13, 2019 10:01:57 GMT -5

Suggestion:

New Gringotts Bank Prize:

Squib Flu Immunity Pass
Want your character immune even though you are over the immunity percentage? Buy a squib flu immunity pass! 
3 galleons
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Mar 27, 2019 20:58:32 GMT -5

Updated

- aw, that’s definitely a cute idea, I love it! We’ll definitely think about doing this sometime soon!

@starla - We used to have a FAQ page, I’m not sure how much use it got! But I’ll think about adding one to the site plot page in the future!

- I was thinking about making a page for that in Discord, like updates only for characters & everybody can post on it. I’ll let you know if I decide to do that! I think it would get more use since we’re all on Discord so much — and there would be a better chance of everyone seeing it!

- Am will need to take this up with Isolde hahah!

- As fun as that sounds, I think that sounds really hard! Making moodboards takes long enough but making someone else a playlist?! That is quite a hard game! Might be able to do it for an activity or something but I think that’s a lot to ask for just a game!

- Hmm… I may like this, but I will have to think about it more! If we decide to do this, you’ll see in a few days when nominations come up next week!

@amanda - Definitely something to consider! I’ll let you know if I decide to put it on the app! For now, you could just put it under other! :)

@erebos - I have thought about doing this, but some people are in so many clubs that I couldn’t decide if it would look too messy! But I may have to experiment with it and see how it looks!

- Liked and added! :D
Kallisto Ophelia Parkinson
Kallisto Ophelia Parkinson Avatar
Slytherin
187 posts
20 years old
Fourth Year Spell Invention Student at Locksley Institute
Unspeakable-in-Training
Model at Witch Weekly
Seeker for the Falmouth Falcons
Assassin
Animagus: Raven
Wandless
University Student
played by Jade
"I’d rather be the girl whose name dies at your lips every time you try to speak of me."
options

Post by Kallisto Ophelia Parkinson on Apr 18, 2019 23:58:39 GMT -5

I would like to suggest the addition of a board within owl posts for comms (i.e. text messages/chats) since that the epidemic has led to a lot more muggle tech in the wixen world.
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Apr 19, 2019 10:57:33 GMT -5

Updated

Love it! I'm going to add it right now, and offer some fun templates toooo!
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Apr 24, 2019 21:32:44 GMT -5

A channel in Discord for fic sharing, maybe? with a disclaimed that this is not to be used for self-promotion. we've all read fic, and sometimes we just want to scream about it with others, or introduce it to others!
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Apr 26, 2019 14:32:38 GMT -5

Updated

- as interesting as that is, we have a whole bunch of channels already and I don't want us to get bogged down with too many! We also used to have a thread for that in General Discussion that got next to no use, so I don't think it would really be a beneficial channel! If you want to make a new thread and talk about it in General, that's fine though!