options

Post by Deleted on Mar 16, 2018 21:29:24 GMT -5

[nospaces][googlefont=Poppins]

[attr="class","alibibg"]

[attr="class","alibipic"]

[attr="class","alibifade"]

[attr="class","alibiborder"]

[attr="class","alibitext"]Bad Boy- "I wish a maf*cker would try me!"[break]
Jesse grew up in the system, fighting for everything he's ever had. And he looooves to fight. Getting under people's skin brings him great pleasure and, here's the kicker, it's nearly impossible to get under his. He's basically steel plated these days, and he can take any insult or punch with a smile. Jesse is a skilled fighter, and he's also a great dueler. He does his best spell work while dueling, and loves to imagine blowing the face off of one of the death eaters. Just give him the chance.[break][break]

Party Hard- "I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time."
[break]
Partying has always been his thing. He's been sneaking out, sneaking into parties, getting drunk, and whatever else, for as long as he can remember. He's willing to try anything once, be it muggle substances, illegal potions, whatever. He's never been an addict, he just likes to party. Who doesn't love fast brooms, fast women, and cheap drinks?[break][break]

Flirtatious- "Did it hurt when you fell for me?"
[break]
One would think that after all this shit with the muggleborn registration Jesse wouldn't be interested in a relationship, and that would be correct. He's more about a good time, for now, but he's always been a flirt. Pretty faces are his weakness and he will flirt with literally any woman he sees fit, even if their boyfriend is right next to them. And a girl who can flirt back? He's melting, honestly. Jesse doesn't let people in very easily but he's a sucker for a woman's love. He falls hard, and fast for any girl who can meet his match.[break][break]

Spontaneous- "Just jump, the roof isn't that high!"
[break]
If it's a bad idea, Jesse is probably up for it! Maybe it's that steady buzz he keeps all day, but he loves a good adventure. Day or night he's up for anything, just say the word. Making plans, however, not really his thing. He likes to live by the seat of his pants (it drives Monica crazy). The only constant thing in his life is work, and he wants to keep it that way.[break][break]

Guarded- "I don't trust you, and you shouldn't trust me."
[break]
All his life he's known upset, and he's built his walls high to make sure that no one can get close enough to hurt him. He keeps everyone at an arms length, though they might not know it. Jesse can make people feel like they are close but deep down he doesn't trust anyone. Not even Monica, and that's saying something. As much as he doesn't trust others, he urges them to do the same. Jesse is a skilled liar, having perfected it over the course of his lifetime. Dishonesty come easily to Jesse, and he has no remorse for his actions. Those who are dumb enough to believe him, are dumb enough to get hurt by him.[break][break]

Funny, Goofy, Silly- "Don't get me started!"
[break]
Everything he says is laced with humor, it started out as a defense mechanism and now it's just who he is. Doesn't matter if he's fighting, flirting or just chatting, he's probably making a joke out of it. That, or he's being sarcastic. Or making a sarcastic joke, he's a man of many humors! Jesse doesn't seem like he takes anything seriously, and even if he does it might not sound that way.[break][break]

That Part Reserved For Someone Special[break]
There is a deep part of Jesse, one that no one had ever seen, where he can be the opposite of himself. Someone who shows their fears, who speaks seriously, someone who isn't guarded. Someone who's willing to shed a tear, look for comfort, give and receive love. If someone is lucky enough to break down his high, high walls they might find the real Jesse. But, that's unlikely.[break][break]

[attr="class","alibipanel"]HIS NAME IS JESSE
I live in hell, but I ain't the devil

[newclass=.alibibg]width: 353px; height: 403px; padding: 30px; background: url(http://i.imgur.com/Kj0FtV3.png); overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alibipic]width: 350px; height: 350px; border: solid 1px #AAAAAA; background-size: 400px 400px; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.alibipanel]width: 330px; height: 30px; border: solid 1px #AAAAAA; padding: 10px; background: #f7f7f7; margin-top: -1px; text-align: right; font: 9px trebuchet ms; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #747373[/newclass]

[newclass=.alibipanel b]font: bold 30px/25px poppins; display: block; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #6f1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.alibifade]width: 350px; height: 350px; background: rgba(0,0,0,.6); margin-right: -700px; transition: .7s; transition-delay: .7s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.alibiborder]width: 280px; height: 280px; padding: 10px; border: solid 1px #fff; margin-top: -325px; margin-left: -700px; transition: .7s; transition-delay: .7s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.alibitext]height: 240px; width: 235px; padding-right: 5px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; color: #b8b8b8; font: 12px/14px helvetica; margin-top: -270px; opacity: 0; transition: .7s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.alibitext::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alibitext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width: 2px; background: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.alibibg:hover .alibifade]margin-right: 0; transition: .7s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alibibg:hover .alibiborder]margin-left: 0; transition: .7s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alibibg:hover .alibitext]opacity: 2; transition: .7s; transition-delay: .7s; [/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 23, 2018 10:55:16 GMT -5

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 23, 2018 21:32:43 GMT -5