Okay, check it out, here's the plan
We gonna dance 'til we cannot stand
Move your feet to every beat
Bump that, bring it back, put it on repeat
We gonna party 'til the break of dawn
I don't even know how I'm gettin home
But it's alright it's okay
It's not even my birthday
Whenever there was a single sign of a party, Calypso was there in a hot flash. Didn't matter who or what it was for so long as there were drinks and plenty of people to talk to. Bonus points if something memorable happened that you could look back on in the future, though preferably for banter rather than for depressing episodes. Other than the fact that they were dorm mates, Calypso didn't have all that much to do with the group of Slytherin girls who had thrown this shindig for Oralie, though she didn't have anything against them. She just wasn't on the same wavelength as them and nor did she want to be. There were the clique' sort, the elitist who kept their eyes on the prize and sometimes forgot how to truly have fun. But that was just who they were. Calypso wasn't exactly their cup of tea either. Though she was still here in a show of fraternity. Wouldn't have felt right not being here. Not on someone's birthday.

The common room was absolutely heaving with people as she wove around them like a ribbon in order to find The Fam. That, again, was par for the course. If the fam hadn't come tonight, she'd probably have split after the first hour or so to go hang out with them instead. She hoped Radella would hear about this surprise gathering and come along since she loved seeing the other Witch, and though Hades was absolutely pitiful around her, it was always fun having her around. Helenus, too. Oh who was she kidding, she loved all of them beyond measure. The more the merrier, just as Zeph had said when he'd originally founded The Ironic Fam way back in first year. It had taken some getting used to initially, surrounded finally by kids who had as questionable names as herself, but now she couldn't imagine her life without them. Didn't want to. A life without them would be as dark and dreary as their favourite Hufflepuff's eyesight.

Eventually she found them and she grinned widely, looking over her shoulder at the birthday girl and her best friends with a slightly smaller smile, then turning back. Her eyes nearly skipped over Erebos skitterishly out of sheer nerves, but she reigned it in to hug each of them regardless. Even if she squeezed Er a little tighter than the rest.
"My my, don't we all scrub up nicely when we don't have to go to a party?" she drawled teasingly, popping out a shot she'd snaffled on her way over into her mouth. Ooh, she was going to have to get another one of those.

445 Words | @erebos , @zephyrus , @radella , , @fluffyhades , , , | Notes: Outfit
TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ SP & ADOXOGRAPHy
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 19, 2019 0:45:44 GMT -5

Go Shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a fuck
It's not your birthday!
How in the seven hells did these people live like this?! He supposed he should have know that the dungeons were going to be cooler than the rest of the castle. It wasn't like he hadn't taken a potions course in this exact part of the castle for the better part of his life! Erebos was going to chalk the fact that he forgot a sweater up to the excitement of being invited to the Slytherin's domain. He didn't go there. Hardly ever. But this was where Aphrodite, Artemis, and Calypso lived their lives and that was pretty rad. Rad, but fridgid as hell. 

It was lucky for him that he had promised to meet Zeph and accompany him down. He could at least borrow a sweater from the lad, though now he looked like a rather large billboard for the Hufflepuff house as a whole. It didn't matter, once he got a few drinks in him he'd warm right up and have the damn thing tied around his waist in no time at all. Then he could go from Puff Billboard to Bumblebee's Butt. Looks, of course, was never top priority when it came to proper parties. There was always the notion that someone would likely spill something, or a beer bong would go wrong, or God forbid the worst possible scenario of someone getting sick all over you. 

There was an unofficial goal to get Hades as drunk as possible tonight. He and Dionysus had a little bet of their own going to see just how many drinks it would take for their friend to harness the bravery their house was known for and go speak actual words to Radella, if she came of course. He knew that Koala was wanting to stay behind and he couldn't for a second blame her. Still, he was going to be wishing she had come if Hades suddenly became Mister Smooth Operator. 

Erebos scanned the crowd stopping instantly on Calypso as she made their way to them. He had to play it as cool as a cucumber lest Zeph use his spidey senses to out him on any little change of sound, smell, whatever the case may be. "Looks like some of us do," he retorted with a smirk. Calypso looked very good. No denying that. Erebos shifted his gaze away from her looking at the gathered crowd. "I thought the plan was to get piss drunk and sing happy birthday as loud as humanly possible-- sax accompaniment included, of course." Erebos broke into a grin, still looking for --"Where's 'Dita?" For all he knew she was standing right next to him. He had been so focused on not looking at a certain someone that what he was looking at hardly registered in his mind at all.

@calypso  @radella  @fluffyhades @zephyrus   | Outfit | Words: 466
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 24, 2019 11:47:52 GMT -5

[googlefont="Dancing Script"]
[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]
[attr="class","redqueen"]Party Don't Start 'Til I Walk In
[attr="class","tweedles"]Radella didn't have many friends among the Slytherins, @calypso being the exception to the rule. Nothing against Slytherins in general, she just didn't have many friends from any of the Houses, though she knew plenty of people. When Calypso had invited her to this party, Radella hadn't really considered going, because she wasn't very fond of teenage parties, but it was a good way to expand connections and if nothing else, the Snakes knew how to party. Finding an outfit for it was the biggest challenge, she thought, but eventually she managed to pull together something classy but appropriate for the atmosphere, something that suited her personality.

There were already quite a few people milling about when Radella arrived, but she still made her way through the crowd towards the unmistakable sight of her only friend among the group. Of course she was already standing among the rest of the people termed the Ironic Fam, an appropriate name for the amalgamation of mythological names that made them up, of which @hades was obviously a member. Regrettably. Radella sashayed into the mix for a cordial bussing of air-kisses to @calypso before she took up residence to await the rest of their small group. "I do hope Hades is," she searched for the word, "coherent, tonight. It'd be rather disappointing yet again, but I suppose I shouldn't hold out hope, should I?" She turned to @erebos with hope that he might have insight into Hades progress towards gathering that infamous Gryffindor courage. As much as she talked down about Hades and his obvious infatuation with her, she did think he had promise as a fairly decent partner if he could only gather the ability to speak actual words. Even one single word. Still, she wouldn't wait forever. Especially not after graduating. She had a career to consider, after all.

[attr="class","rabbit"]306 - @ in post - Dress
fai

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #417eca;border-bottom:20px solid #417eca;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hatter"]width:245px;height:140px;margin-top:10px;padding:5px;border:1px solid white;outline-offset:-12px;outline:4px solid white;[/newclass]

[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#417eca;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tweedles"]font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;line-height:15px;height:320px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;width:330px;text-indent:11px;background-color:black;color:white;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#417eca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background:black[/newclass]

[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#417eca;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rabbit"]font-style:Georgia;font-size:10px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]