Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 30, 2019 18:58:03 GMT -5

Jesus might forgive
but a daddy don't forget

Dinner with his family was always important, but once they had all settled after dinner he had put on a thin jumper and had said that he would return. He was meeting Ben for drinks and would not be out very long. It was a slight lie, but he had something that he needed to do, and having his wife yell at him for it was not a part of the plan, mate. He had something that he needed to do, something that would likely anger his daughter and his wife, but he didn't care. After everything that Terrianne had been through, he had to do this for his own sanity. Bash Lopez was not a man that Percy liked. He was a coward, he was a fool and he was a child. Terri had almost ruined her own life by allowing this man to keep hurting her with his foolish ways.

When they had broken up (which his response to the news had been labeled inappropriate) Percy had made Terrianne a promise that he would never allow her to get hurt like that again. He was overprotective at the worst of times, and this had not helped things, but here he was. He was going to go do the thing and it was going to make him feel better. He had even packed a potion and a salve in his pocket for when he left where he was going. He was going to feel much better when he left here and there was something about planning something like this that made him smile.

He knew that he was crossing a line, but he did not care, he did not want to care. This was for his daughter, and it wasn't something that he wanted to ever regret. So he was going to do the thing, and he would go home to his family after knowing that Bash Lopez would know that if he hurt Terrianne or Payton, it would be his last moments on Earth. Percy was a man who had made a lot of mistakes in his life and there was a lot of things that Bash could change if he wanted to, but he didn't seem to want to. Payton never should have been born into that mess, but this was something that Payton was innocent in, and this was hurting his granddaughter, so he wanted to make sure that Bash hurt too.

He walked through the apartment complex where he was told Bash was staying and knocked on the door, already forming his had to be ready for when the door opened. "Open up, Lopez!"
tag: @bash // words:440 // OUTFIT
template by eliza @ TB THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 16, 2019 20:36:26 GMT -5

Had another talk about
where it's going wrong
But we're still young
@percy
Words: 530
SHIN OF ADOX
Bash tended to eat dinner by himself. Correction besides on his birthday Bash has been eating dinner by himself. The only good thing about cooking for himself every night was that he was starting to learn how to cook much more than just spaghetti. Hell, if no one knew any better, they might think he's a whole ass adult. It was a drastic change from who he was not too long ago. Right now, he was genuinely proving to himself that he could be something better. A better that he had never thought he could be capable of before. Now the battle was to continue to be that better. He wasn't doing this to prove himself to himself only. He wanted to show Terri and Payton who he could be. He wanted to be someone that they could be proud of.

At first, he had thought that their break up had come out of nowhere. It made no sense to him. He had thought he was there. He had truly believed he was doing what he was supposed to be doing. It took some time, but he started to see that being there physically was a lot different than being there for Terrianne and supporting her. He thought living with her was enough. He thought showing up to appointments was enough. But the communication on his part was lacking. Bash had ruined things between them once before by not sharing what was going on with his family, and he had only seemed to repeat the mistake.

Not wanting to talk about how his parents hadn't spoken to him in months and how that affected him made him slowly grow the distance between him and Terri. He didn't tell her as he didn't want her to put the blame on herself in any way. Bash was well aware that the timing of it all. To say that his mother cut ties with him so close to him sharing the news of the pregnancy. He wanted to keep that out of her mind. Selfish of him to take it on alone while also making promises of a family while hiding the one that came with him.

Bash truly believed there was still a chance at him, Terrianne, and Payton being a family that was together as one. However, there was still so much fixing to come.

As a result of hearing a knock on the door Bash froze. Who could be at his door? No one ever came to visit. A voice would answer the question. A voice that he feared to hear by itself. They barely had spoken in months. It mostly being pleasantries. Never had they been alone. Bash was becoming increasingly aware of what he would do for Payton if someone were ever to hurt her. That is why he was scared of Percy. Bash had hurt his daughter. "Mr. Weasley," Bash stood with the door open in a way so that the older man could enter. "Would you like to come in?" He was not sure what brought Had another talk about where it's going wrong Percy Weasley to his door, but he was confident that whatever it was he didn't want his neighbors to hear.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 29, 2019 14:44:07 GMT -5

Jesus might forgive
But a daddy don't for give
There were things that Percy was willing to let go, and things that he was willing to forgive and forget, but one of them was not seeing his daughter hurt. He had spent so much of his life fighting to make sure that his children could have a good future, the same was not going to be said about his granddaughter. Payton was so beautiful and small. She was everything that he found precious and amazing. Nothing was too much when it came to either of the Weasley girls and he was not going to stop until he saw Terrianne was happy. She was everything to him and though his temper had gotten to him the other day, it was because he knew that this boy was no good and he would only keep bringing her pain.

Bash Lopez had left his daughter in the lurch, while she was pregnant. He had abandoned her again and made her feel like she wasn't good enough, and that was hyppogriff shit. Terrianne deserved better than this punk, better than to sit and cry herself to sleep at night because the one person that she wanted and loved did not love her. She didn't have to feel that way though, and she had gotten herself out of it. Bash was in his daughter's life, but he was not sure how good that would be for the kid. If Bash knew what was best for all of them he would just walk away. Terri was not alone, she was not raising this child alone, and though Percy had crossed a line he would never force her to leave. He had spoken in anger, taking the things that he had felt about Bash on his daughter, and he had made her cry.

He felt terrible about it, and there was nothing more that he could do other than what he was doing. Bash needed to know that he had to stay away, and Percy was not beyond paying the boy money to make him stay away. He was not going to resort to violence. He was going to try and keep his head, but he was already seething from seeing the man's face. He would take great pleasure in making it look much different from what it did at that moment but he took a breath and stepped inside, pushing his hands (which were clenched into fists).

he took a few deep breaths and then turned and looked at the young man. "I like to think of myself as a tolerant man, though I have my flaws, and I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I have found though, with you, Sebastian I have no choice but to follow the secondary path that has been laid before me. " He sat on the arm of a chair nearby and looked at Lopez darkly, anger in his eyes. "This will be your one and only warning. I am not threatening you, I am not promising you pain or anything so dramatic. I am telling you, plain and simple, to stay away from my daughter and granddaughter. You have caused enough damage and pain to Terrianne. If you cannot be there for Payton on a day to day basis, if you are going to keep disappearing and being unreliable, then you need to just stay away from them both. A father who is not there is a better kind of life than one that Payton will grow up resenting in and Terri hating you. "
tag: @bash words: 591 template by eliza @ tb & thq