Rep For Breaking Hearts
I get a rep for breakin' hearts
Now I'm done with superstars
And all the tears on her guitar
I'm not bitter
Now I see everything I'd ever need
Is the girl in front of me
She's much better
While Kes firmly believed he was past his hangups of not having magic, of being able to pull out a pointy stick and just teleport wherever he felt like, travelling by train brought back the minor jealousy once more. There was something about being crammed into a carriage beside strangers he didn't know for hours on end that put him in a grumpy mood. Especially if he managed to snag a table; All rights reserved went out the window if there was a spare seat. Even worse if it was an auld hag who took the seat beside him, since they always tended to try for a chat. That was what he had been subjected to today, all the way from Birmingham to London. A wifey had yanked out his earphones and scolded him for being rude, then proceeded to tell him about her life history, and what terrible travesties she had been subjected to the last time she had been on a train. Suffering in silence, he had watched the overhead banner ticking off the stations to go until he could depart at Kings Cross, and when his stop had finally come he had hoofed it out of there and legged it before Miriam could top him. Listening to her banging her gums for an hour or so just about had his brain dribbling out of his ears. Because she had literally been banging her gums. There had been no teeth present on her side of the conversation.

He coughed lightly into his arm to cover a strange laugh that escaped him, not wanting to be taken as a madman who laughed at random ass walls for a living. Then he pulled his hooked jacket back around him from where it had started to slip off on the train, looked behind him to make sure he wasn't about to step into anyone's path, then began walking forwards. So taken up by a new shop sign behind him, its neon lights pinging at his light sensitive eyes, he forgot to turn back around until he was upon someone else. He hated bright lights. It wasn't even that the lights around him were all that intense - the fluorescent lights on the train had already created their havoc on him due to his eyes. They'd always been sensitive little bitches. But as he turned back forwards suddenly at realising he'd walked into someone, his eyes widened comically and his hands flew up to grab her in an effort to steady them both. He hadn't collided with her all that hard, though there had been enough contact to send them off balance. Shit. Fuck. Oops! 
"Hey, hey, sorry about that, that was my bad for sure, not looking where I was going - such a dunce," he said self-deprecatingly, a charming smile on his face as he let out a half laugh at his own expense, "You okay? Did I hurt you?-"

He made to step back, but halted as he felt something physically preventing him from doing so. He tried again, but she seemed to come with him this time, so he stopped again, rubbing the back of his neck and looking a little lost. What the fuck had happened here, then? "Um, so, I'm not entirely sure how, but er... I think my jacket's stuck on you? Or your jacket is stuck on me? I don't- I can't see where- I just-" he stopped, tugging at his jacket and then quickly stopping in case he accidentally touched her again. The last thing he wanted was this divinely crafted creature to start screaming because of a mistake. Or to hit him. Or either. He didn't fancy going to court for a misdemeanor like accidental assault. "Either that, bonnie lass, or your magnetic personality is too strong for a mortal soul like mine." He grinned down at her, even though he was beginning to panic. Did he smell? Okay cool he didn't smell. But that didn't help this at all. First he got blindsided by an old woman and now he had just accosted a very beautiful young woman who probably thought him to be a special kind of idiot. Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck. Where was his calm demeanor that the Squib Squad always saw? Why couldn't he have just looked where he was going? This could have gone entirely differently, hell, had she been near a coffee shop he'd have offered to get her anything she wanted and then some. And here he was instead, clothes attacking each other, creating a minor scene. He wouldn't be surprised if he made her hit list by the end of this, even as a chance encounter. "I am so, so, soo sorry, Miss."

786 Words | | Notes: He's Sorry, really, really, sorry.
TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ SP & ADOXOGRAPHY

Theodora Lillian Mountbatten
Theodora Lillian Mountbatten Avatar
Slytherin
87 posts
24 years old
Art Director for HOME Magazine
Photographer for HOME Magazine
Publication
played by Quinn
"Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."
options

Post by Theodora Lillian Mountbatten on Jun 29, 2019 13:41:56 GMT -5

[attr="class","reasonthea"]
[attr="class","reasonbgthea"]
[attr="class","reasonbigthea"]

killer queen

[attr="class","reasonsmallthea"]dynamite with a laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind

[attr="class","reasonbodthea"]A part of Thea felt like she was still reeling. The Weird Sisters II were no more. Was it even possible? She jammed her headphones into her ears, turning up the volume on her iPhone as she tried to ignore the sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. It was ridiculous – she was too old to feel torn apart by a band breaking up. But the truth of the matter was Thea had always idolized them. And the breakup meant solo careers…it meant that Rob was on his way for a world tour and she was…well, Thea was here. A princess in a magic-less world. She was stuck in the middle. Or so it seemed.

“Princezna, počkej1.”

Thea couldn’t hear Augustýn, her bodyguard over the sound of Do the Hippogriff, but she recognized the familiar title, the way his lips wound over the word. Princess. It almost felt like that didn’t matter either. Merlin, she hadn’t felt this lost in a while.

Turning sharply, she ignored Augustýn request for her to wait up for him altogether. Turning up the music and looking down to scroll to the next track on her playlist, Thea felt herself collide with something. A wall? Had she been dumb enough to walk right into a wall? A few blinks allowed her to clear her head and Thea looked up at not a brick wall, but a man standing in front of her.

Tall, handsome, and completely at a loss for worlds. “It’s alright, I’m fine, really,” she said in return. For a moment, she didn’t move, at least, not until she was jerked slightly forward when the man opposite her attempted to draw back. It felt like a snag…“I think your—” Thea tried to take a step back, but he was right. They were locked together by something…string, perhaps? Thea looked down at her jacket, eyeing a few zippers and pins that decorated the dark denim.

“To je v pořádku, Augustýn2,” she said, holding up a hand to the Czech bodyguard that was beginning to draw closer in an attempt to help. The dark-haired man gave pause for a moment before continuing to encroach on their personal space. “Nemůžeš jít… dej nám zmrzlinu nebo tak něco?3” She asked, exasperated. Having a grown man follow her around all the time as a precaution was beginning to grate on her. She was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. And even more perfectly capable of detangling herself from the rather handsome boy that was on the other side of her denim jacket.

Augustýn paused again, this time audibly sighing before he took a few steps back and turned slightly to signify that he would let Thea figure this one out on her own

“Why don’t we just try to…” She shifted around a bit, turning slightly to her left to see if it would loosen the strange bond that had been secured between them, but the fabric only seemed to catch more and pulled Thea closer. Had someone spelled them? She thought, looking around for a trickster. Surely none of her siblings were just sitting around giggling about this, were they?

At least he smelled nice – like men’s cologne. Merlin, why was she smelling him? “Who wears a bloody jacket in June, anyway?” she muttered to herself, but Thea realized that she was smiling. In fact, the more tangled up she became, the more hilarious she found it. Until she was full-blown laughing as she turned into the man’s chest slightly, looking up at him. It was like a cloud had been lifted – all she needed was someone to pull her headphones out and get stuck on her. Typical.

“It’s alright,” she said, fumbling with a few of the buttons that ran down the side of her jacket, trying to see if somehow string from his jacket had managed to loop itself around hers. “Needed a good laugh today. What’s your name, magnet boy?”

Thea paused for a moment – she could just slip off her jacket if worst came to worst. She wasn’t an idiot. But maybe fate had pushed her here for a reason. HOME could wait for a few minutes more, couldn’t it?

1 - Princess, wait.
2 - It's fine, Augustýn
3 - Can’t you go…get us an ice cream or something?

[attr="class","reasontagthea"]@ stuck like glue | 699 | OUTFIT
[attr="class","credthea"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

[googlefont=Fjalla One]
[newclass=.reasonthea]width:390px;background-color:#404040;padding:35px;border:1px #595959 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.reasonbgthea]background-color:#e98ae5;padding:10px;height:115px[/newclass][newclass=.reasonbigthea]margin:-16px 0px 0px 115px;padding:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:30px;font-family:Fjalla One;text-align:left;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.reasonsmallthea]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#eee;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.reasonbodthea]background-color:#595959;padding:20px;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;text-align:justify;color:#eee;[/newclass][newclass=.reasonbod bthea]color:#e98ae5;[/newclass][newclass=.reasontagthea]background-color:#e98ae5;padding:20px;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-align:center;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.credthea]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.cred athea]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 30, 2019 16:04:25 GMT -5

Rep For Breaking Hearts
You, I wanna fight with
You, Tear up the sky with
You
You're much better
You, I wanna fight with
You, Make up tonight with
You
You're much better
All things being equal, Kes wasn't really all that into Wizarding Wrock. Sure, he listened to Pip's band - but that was strictly because that was his brother and his best mate - and occasionally the og Weird Sisters, since Pip had met the lead singer Myron and become good friends with him years back. Past that he would be hard pushed to list any of the other ones, anyone in the wizarding charts, anyone playing at one of the festivals. He only ever went to the festivals for the atmosphere and the people, not to mention the drink. All about the fun life. If he was going for music, he tended to look into the muggle world since he had been made out to belong there by his brother's society - a.k.a, wand bearers - all his life and honestly he kinda preferred it. He wasn't salty that he was a squib, not even a little. He actually took pride in it these days while the wizarding world was crashing down around so many millions of years as he knew how to get through life the manual way. He didn't long for a wand. He liked the life he had. He just... y'know... didn't really enjoy public transport all that much.

Kes' eyes shot past the dashing beauty before him to the rather intimidatingly masculine man standing behind her, glaring in his direction and no doubt his proximity to his... charge. Shit, had he just accidentally manhandled a celebrity? Merlin's saggy arse cheeks, this was going from bad to worse.
"My... uh yeah my thing does seem kinda stuck to your... uh... thing..." he frowned finally, pulling his hands up in the least offensive way possible so her muscle didn't feel the need to rugby tackle him into the next life. His nerves oly increased tenfold when she stepped closer and he looked down at her in bafflement before feeling the telltale tug that clearly showed it hadn't been intentional. Not that he was going to complain that he all but had a masterpiece of a woman between his arms getting all up in his business but the bodyguard was rather cramping the moment. "Try to...? Okay, let me just-" Okay, wowzee, that was a smile and a half. And... yep, yep, that was a grin on his face too. Was he blushing? Likely. "Apparently us special people who don't trust the weather. Who just so happened to be the only ones colliding in a very crowded train station. And getting stuck..."

Aaaand... now she was against his chest. That caused a funny feeling. His first impulse was to jokingly wrap his arms around her in a joke, and indeed, one of his arms slung around her shoulders as he gave her a playful "There, there, if you wanted a hug you didn't have to jinx me." Her hand started wandering down her side, moving over her buttons, and he chuckled in her ear and twisted as she accidentally managed to tickle him in the process. "Ahahaha, stop- ahahaaa stoop," he caught her hand gently and moved it, rubbing at where his clothes had gotten his ribs. Magnet boy. That sounded like a superhero. He was already spiderman, so why not magnet boy on the side? He could become one of the x-men, a hybrid, a- shit, she'd asked his name. "Kes. Call me Kes. What's yours, love?" He tilted his chin up, looking down his lashes at her as he pulled a face to distract from his boldly flirting tone to look at their predicament. So his jacket had- his arm was still around her. Time to remove that before the brick shithouse removed it for him. Permanently. Except...

"Okay so don't panic, but my sleeve seems to have tangled in your... collar? Or something- I can't see because your hair is in the way and honestly I'm scared to lean over your shoulder to check in case Cillit Bang behind you decides I am the worst news since coco pops went up in price." Her hair smelled nice, and he wouldn't actually mind getting closer to smell it a bit better in an act of rescuing his sleeve since it was so calming. Had he mentioned that he was running off of espresso bombs right now? Four days awake with nought but firewhisky in triple espresso shots. Ho boy, this was so not his day. Except it also was. He was living for this, even if he might die in the next few moments.

753 Words | | Notes: Here
TEMPLATE BY ELIZA @ SP & ADOXOGRAPHY